[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which pure type would be best?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

Pure steel or flying are unique, but I'm waiting to see what moves it gets to judge. I like its design, might be my new partner Mon, unless they classify as a mystic or legendary. Don't like using those in my team
>>
>pure steel or flying are unique
Stopped reading there
>>
If it gets Extremespeed and Sword Dance, why use anything but Normal.
>>
>>29146237
what if it's ability also gives it an -ate effect for that type?
>>
>>29146212

It entirely depends on its movepool. Go look at the various Arceus builds on smogon, it'll probably be similar in usage to those. Ice being the worst, Normal, Steel, Ghost, Fairy, Water being the better ones.
>>
>>29146255
>what if it's ability also gives it an -ate effect for that type?
its ability is RKS System
>>
>>29146212
is the order in the pic fire, water, grass, electric, ice, fighting, ghost, ground, flying, psychic, bug, rock, poison, dragon, dark, steel, fairy?

there are a couple that I can't really tell. mostly the multiple shades of blue.
>>
>>29146283
no shit
>>
>>29146234
I mean there is only like mega aggron and klingklang line for steel and that geenie for flying, so OP isn't wrong, those two pure typings are kind of unique I guess
>>
>>29146365
are you retarded?
>>
So it's going to be just like Arceus with pure types instead of normal/?
Awww
>>
The game seem to be a lot more story based. I assume Type: Null will be a non-breedable gift Pokemon you can only receive once a game.
I'd like to be wrong, but I can see this Pokemon being treated like a legendary.

At least with the IV training now you just have to roll for the right nature.
>>
>>29146415
normal/ghost would be OP
>>
>>29146561
I'd like to see gladion give you an egg after the main story is said and done if it is breedable. If it is not, then you "rescue" a low level one from same place he got his, presumably aether foundation
>>
>>29146415
Don't worry anon, once we get Primal Arceus with an ability that lets it hold two items at once, including its plates, we'll finally have every possible type combination.
>>
File: fghdhdfgety.png (1MB, 1296x734px) Image search: [Google]
fghdhdfgety.png
1MB, 1296x734px
>>29146288
I think this
>>
>>29148557
If the games' typing orders based on things like berries, gems and plates are anything to go by, it should go Fire, Water, Electric, Grass, Ice, Fighting, Poison, Ground, Flying, Psychic, Bug, Rock, Ghost, Dragon, Dark, Steel, Fairy.
>>
>>29148663
That matches up really well except for the obvious discrepancy with Grass and Electric.
>>
the japanese trailer showed all the types matching the colour didnt it?
>>
>>29146561
Type: Null will be Alola's Lucario/Zoroark
>>
>>29148557
Rock is probably the lighter brown/orange.

>>29149920
For that to be true it'd have to be in a movie released before the game is.
>>
File: Pirate King.jpg (40KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
Pirate King.jpg
40KB, 680x383px
>>29149991
Good point. Though Ash/Satoshi hasn't moved to Alola for his new shit season yet, so there's still a possibility.
>>
>>29146395
Are you?
>>
>>29146212
It really depends on what you're trying to accomplish with it. If you want a heavy hitter, make it a Fighting, Ice or Ground type. If you want a tank, make it Steel, Rock or Fire type.
>>
>>29146415
While that would've been cool and a neat way to portray it as imperfect compared to Arceus, over half of them would never be used. It would be like 95% Normal/Ghost usage with the occasional /Water, /Ground, and pure Normal.
>>
Silvally is going to be so versatile. Lower tier Arceus without a doubt, might as well run the same sets. But if we're talking Smogon, it might be too versatile even for OU if it has good stats distribution.

VGC wise, I have no idea.

But, hot damn to I love this mon!
>>
>>29146365
>Duskull and Bannette line
>Cofagrigus
>Misdreavus line

Pure ghost Sylvally would be unique too, since there's literally zero pure ghosts
>>
>>29149991
>>29150069
You're forgetting that Volcarona was the same and had no movie.
>>
>>29150092
are you?
>>
>>29146588
EXACTLY.
>>29151556
This is true. Well, it's not like I really want to use a legendary on my main party anyway (unless I forgo a mega). So I might just keep his cute little helmet on if I can.
>>
>>29146212
Normal, Ghost, and Fairy will be the best competitively. And probably one or two more types, depending on what's best for the current metagame.

It's going to be Arceus but OU.
>>
>>29152212
How was Volcarona the same? Especially since it was introduced in the same games as Zoroark

>>29154351
I can see it being used like Arceus-W honestly, if it's bulky enough. Pure support but no STAB, but with an item dedicated to buffing water type moves.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.