[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Datamine Y/N

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: mie.jpg (13KB, 241x250px) Image search: [Google]
mie.jpg
13KB, 241x250px
What's the opinion on whether we will realistically get another full dex datamine from the demo again? GameFreak do know that happened, right?

http://www.strawpoll.me/11431684

And do you want it to happen or not? I guess the benefit of it not happening would be getting to be unspoiled, but I think most of us want to see the dex anyway, right?
>>
I just wanna know which of the starters has garbage stats
>>
>>29145406
I think they'll leave it in again, and simply because they don't care rather than stupidity.

And hell, even if they don't, at least we'll get the BSTs of any pokemon used in the demo, and the tools will be ready for an instant mine of the full game. It'll also mean that PKhex and such will be updated much much faster.
>>
>>29145406
There's no way it isn't leaking nearly everything, as much as I hate to admit it
>>
File: 1475608590528.png (193KB, 819x630px) Image search: [Google]
1475608590528.png
193KB, 819x630px
>>29145415
>All of them get good HAs and great stats
If only this would happen
>>
>>29145467
As long as luchacat and poppmaids stats aren't the same as emboar/samurotts they should be safe.
Robinhoot p much needs Gale Wings bc grass/flying is garbage
>>
>>29145508
But will he learn Fly?
>>
>>29145415
There's only 2 categories to fall into Tbh, fast starter or bad starter.
>>
>>29145518
No he‘ll be like scyther and gyarados in that regard
>>
I all for it, cause I'm impatient
>>
>>29145508
Lets be real, Robinhoot will have Sniper as its HA, Luchalitten will have Iron Fist or Tough Claws, and Poppmaid will have Pixilate or Dazzling

>>29145535
Unless you're gen 4 Swampert.
>>
File: 1471136720774.gif (789KB, 144x192px) Image search: [Google]
1471136720774.gif
789KB, 144x192px
>>29145508
I predict...
>Luchalitten is slow and mixed (which is horrid garbage) because he's large and ripped but they also want to focus on him using his belt to shoot fire
>Robinhoot is fast with high attack but such a bad typing that it's a lost cause no matter what
>Poppmaid just has average to below average everything but Sp.Att and Sp.Def, like a less severe Empoleon, but gets carried by Water/Fairy enough anyway
>>
>>29145406
they already blocked out the save file exploit/gen

just like how they blocked pokecheck when XY came out

Pokemon will probably be clean for good this time
>>
Im gay
>>
>>29145697
3DS is fully hacked. They can patch out some ways to manipulate the data but never reach a long-term solution in that regard, and VIEWING data is a whole different thing anyway.
>>
>>29145697
But they didn't, we can still edit save files, we just can't use the browser method anymore. Anyone with homebrew can extract their save file, edit it, and inject the edited save file. The same will apply to SM
>>
>>29145406
So I was wondering.
If the data mining reveals everything again, how will people react to official reveals? will they go full retard and yell at them for "repeating information"?
>>
>>29146068
Did that happen? I don't remember that.
>>
>>29146190
I can't remember with ORAS, but I know people got upset when they revealed Volcanion, despite the fact we only knew about it due to XY datamining.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.