[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Silvally's face finally kill the Starter chimera theory?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: silvally.png (112KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
silvally.png
112KB, 500x500px
Does Silvally's face finally kill the Starter chimera theory?
>>
>>29145081
No
>>
It's obviously the real Litten3's face
>>
>>29145081
not at all. the ears look cat like, the head and neck are more doglike in appearance, and the sharp beak looks like it's from rowlett. especially its pointy mane which looks like a bird wing.
>>
>>29145081
I feel like it's more of an arceus clone chimera than the starter one now.
>>
>>29145081
Everyone go and read what all the Arceus plate say
Then you might get something on silvadi
>>
File: siivanew.jpg (8KB, 88x88px) Image search: [Google]
siivanew.jpg
8KB, 88x88px
>>29145081
>Literally a mashup of other Pokémon parts
>Silva
>>
I'm new here someone explain the chimaera theory. My searches were all over the place
>>
>>29146276
People think parts of its body are made out of parts of the "real" final starter evolutions
basically the last few people who deny leaks are grasping at their last straws by using circle logic
>>
>>29146320
Basically, this theiry outside of speculation and similarities never had valid proif abd thise that say the "real" starters are what make Sillvaly are delusional.
>>
>>29146340
*and
*those
God dammit I need to wake up.
>>
>>29146276
It's not a theory, it's stated that Type Null was made from other Pokemon by humans. What isn't stated is which Pokemon, because the parts don't look like any of the starters or their evos, then they think that rules them out, but it's never stated that it was parts of them put together.

But it's more then likely the Starters and Rockruff because it goes with the alchemy theory. Salt (Rowlet), Sulfur (Litten), Mercury (Popplio) and Lead (Rockruff). These the the elements in the alchemic transmutation. The three elements and the base metal to try to purify it and turn it into Gold or a Philosopher's stone.

And since we know that Silvally's ability is literally named after Arcesus and Silvally's name sake comes from Saviour, as in Literally being Jesus Christ, son of God. It's easy to see what the intention was with it's creation.
>>
>>29146276
so you see the OG nigger type null? it's mask has the same design as the weird hoola hoop arceus had on its waist. It is aslso said in the official description of type null that it was created (emphasis on the word "created") to rival pokemon that are spoken in mythology, i.e. legendary pokemon. And then in alchemy, you create a philosopher's stone by combining sulphur, lead, mercury, and salt. those 4 elements being litten (he even has the alchemic symbol of sulphur on its back in the form of red stripes) the rock dog pokemon (i forgot its name woops) popplio, and rowlett. when those 4 elements are said to combine, they make the phil. stone, which is basically the key to the power of god. in this case, when some alchemic retards in the pokmeon universe of mega evolution created silvally, they combined rowlett, litten, the rock dog, and popplio to attempt to create fucking arceus, or something that can beat the shit out of it. the final result is a failed attempt.
>>
>>29146389
Considering that it's name means Savior, it was probably meant to fight something that humans deem a threat to the world they live in. Arcesus doesn't seem to have a problem with humans outside of the movie and even then it forgave them. It's probably more likely the threat is the Ultra Beasts and that Aether has two factions. Lucamine thinks they can be reasoned with and shown compassion, while Faba realizes that they will destroy them all and made Type Null, but Gladion stole it because he viewed treating it as a weapon as cruel.

So Lucamine initiates Ragnarock because she's a naive idiot and Silvally tries to take on the Ultra Beasts and fails because it's still incomplete and we will find some other way to confront them, likely with the Legendaries.
>>
>>29146487
i kinda think that type null was a secret attempt to create kind of la god or something to gain ultimate power, but due to it being a failed attempt, they kinda abbondoned it. then as soon as they see an ultra beast, they try to use type null to destroy UB-01 due to one of them thinking its a threat to mankind. but then gladion sees that they're trying to use it as a weapon, and take it from them and joins team skull. meanwhile, lusamine really wanted to destroy UB-01 because it was trying to warn the player and co. about the real threat: lusamine herself, and that she really is an UB (UB-02E and UB-02B)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.