[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Ultra Beasts supposed to represent angels?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: ub02.gif (2MB, 405x239px) Image search: [Google]
ub02.gif
2MB, 405x239px
Are Ultra Beasts supposed to represent angels?
>>
Sure

Maybe

Who knows
>>
>>29142207
Yeah, this is some end of evangelion shit

also jojo lmao
>>
They warned us.

They told us Pokemon was satanic, and look where we are now!
>>
>>29142240
i can't wait for ash to jack off to mallow after she's hospitalized
>>
>>29142207
THAT DUDE HAS FOUR LEGS?
>>
>>29142240
Each island has an UB
Each UB is stronger than the last
The last UB was your friend the whole time
>>
>>29142207
This is probably the worst addition to Pokemon since the mega evolutions.
>>
>>29142277
What if your character is the final UB?
>>
>>29142207
Yes. They're also components of the human body.

UB-01 is the flesh, being effectively formless and filled with fluids.

UB-02 Beauty is the skeleton, tall and thin and pale.

UB-02 Absorption is muscles and blood vessels, being a big, red, swole mosquito.
>>
>>29142277
also then masuda says that you and the last UB love each other
>>
>>29142277

Gladion with his seizures is trying to maintain his composure and form. Silvally was the only pokemon to ever form a bond with UBs, showing that they're not all evil, but Gladion needs to be brought down all the same. Silvally, sadly, joins you to put an end to the last UB.
>>
>>29142299
No, that's Rei aka Lillie

Shameless ripoff gamefreak.
>>
File: 1474477036383.png (347KB, 638x599px) Image search: [Google]
1474477036383.png
347KB, 638x599px
>>29142308
>UB-02 Absorption is muscles and blood vessels, being a big, red, swole mosquito.
>>
>>29142308

>UB-01 is the flesh, being effectively formless and filled with fluids.

UB-01 is the spirit.
>>
>>29142354
Or the nervous system.
>>
>>29142365

The nervous system has form. It's clear that it's meant to be a spirit. It's the only part of the body that has no form whatsoever besides the liquids.
>>
File: Deoxys Regeneration.gif (1MB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
Deoxys Regeneration.gif
1MB, 500x283px
Deoxys is the OG Angel Pokemon.
>>
They're gonna be pieces of a main Pokémon like the individual pieces of the d reaper in digimon. Probably puppets of marshadow
>>
File: 1475035960434.gif (2MB, 320x245px) Image search: [Google]
1475035960434.gif
2MB, 320x245px
>>29142308
Post YFW the final boss is the brain
>>
>>29142240
>Evangelion shit

Evangelion is the story of an alien race coming to Earth to become the ancestral race that created them and the earth, why are idiots who watch EVA like OHH ITS SO DEEP AND SHIT FUCK.
>>
>>29142584
i like evangelion because it's fucking rad and occasionally brings up good points. it's also a great deconstruction of the idea that super horny teenagers shouldn't be piloting robots, or else they might jerk off to their comatose partner.
>>
This may sound silly, but remember that inscription on the Arceus plates which talks about entities Arceus defeated at the dawn of the Universe?

“The power of defeated giants infuses this Plate.”

Could this be referreing to the Ultra Beasts? I know its probably stretching, but with the connection between Aether, Ultra Beasts and Type:Null aka not-Arceus, and mentions of some coming Darkness in the the Jango-o final evo description, I'm seeing GF building up towards something big.
>>
File: awaken.jpg (369KB, 825x886px) Image search: [Google]
awaken.jpg
369KB, 825x886px
Absorption represents gains
>>
>>29142584
I especially liked the part where even the creator said it isn't as deep as they think and they actually told them, the creator, they were wrong.

That's not to say all Evagelion fans are like that, but when someone starts to call it deep I start tuning them out.
>>
>>29142265
>>29142632
I honestly never understood that part.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.