[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate his team

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1475771834566.jpg (384KB, 1000x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1475771834566.jpg
384KB, 1000x1050px
Rate his team
>>
>>29141100
>didn't evolve magneton or sneasel
fucking scrub.
>>
>>29141600
you can't evolve Magneton in HGSS

Honestly HGSS's greatest flaws stem from it being too accurate of a remake
>>
>>29141100
4/6 and checked
>>
>>29141600
But sneasel and magnaton are cute unevolved.
>>
>>29141100
aside from not having a Weavile or Magnezone, it's a pretty solid team
>>
>>29141634
>Honestly HGSS's greatest flaws stem from it being too accurate of a remake

I feel the same way, anon. If it took some liberties like evolution and the levels of wild and trainers pokemon, it would take an already great game and take it further beyond.
>>
any team with ampharos will shit on him
>>
>>29141634
say that to oras
they didn't even bother to upgrade the gym mons to emerald version
>>
>>29141100
>two NFE pokemon
It's shit
>>
>>29142879
They actually tried to make the games essier in oras. So people could get to post game faster.
>>29142902
Remember when magnaton and sneasel were fully evolved? Good times.
>>
>>29142957
That's retarded

Make a game shorter for an unbalanced multiplayer metagame is shitty design
>>
>>29143003
It was in another thread i learned that they did it so players could find the real challenge in battle maison.
Also something about kids these days dont have the attention span they used to with so many other things like cellphones competing for their time.
>>
>>29143084
Why would they let you rush though the main game so you can play something that's already been out for a year for 40 fucking dollars

I've said this before, it's completely retarded logic to think people buying a 40$ game on a 100$+ system would want it like a mobile game
>>
>>29143122
Hey your right Anon.
But in todays market the casual player is much more catered to than the hardcore player is.
Gamefreaks ideology seems to be heading towards that with oras. Not even having a challenge mode.
If you want your moneys worth they want you to fill your dex and ev train to fight online or in tornaments for challenge.
The longetivity is what they are charging 40$ for.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.