[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wahhh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (39KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
39KB, 1366x768px
Saw this on Serebii Joe's Twitter and became enraged.

Gen 3: 37 of 135
Gen 4: 30 of 107
Gen 5: 52 of 156
Gen 6: 42 of 72

That's the officially revealed Pokemon before launch and the total new Pokemon for each generation.

Why is Masuda punishing us? By next week, we'll know around 60 of the 80 new Pokemon for this generation. :(
>>
>>29140337
By next week we'll know 80/80 new Pokemon anon
>>
>>29140364
I want to commit sushi side ;___;
>>
Or will we.. I work for gf and there's 210
>>
>punishing

Bitch, I want to know all of them.
>>
Get off the Internet if you don't want spoilers plus before XY and a global release we had all pokemon revealed months before it left japan..
So please kys
>>
>>29140337
Remember the good old days before Same Day world wide releases where we knew the entire dex and plot before we even got the game?
>>
>>29140337
>80
Where are you getting this information?
>>
>>29140637
No, fuck you. GF shouldn't be going out of their way to spoil the entire Pokedex, it literally ruins one aspect that makes new Pokemon generation so fun.
>>
>>29140836
Yeah, unlike now, where we knew the entire dex and plot before we even got the game.
>>
Revealing more allows them to sell more merch at and around launch. That's all.
>>
while we're on this, when's the next batch of news?
>>
>>29140836
This. It isn't any different from now so I don't know why you're all fucking complaining about this.
>>
>>29140872
I thought the exploring of new areas and new characters to interact with were also important
>>
>>29140637
... I just fuckin' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its corpus. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.
>>
Revealing more means they have more in game

See Gen V
>>
>>29140337
>>29140364

I saw a picture of the anime somewhere and it had the Rotomdex with the number 100 on its screen.
>>
>>29140892
We don't know the plot
Data-mining won't give us the plot
The trailers have given us crumbs of a plot
The opening of the game where you get to chose your gender is so plot important they wouldn't let people watch it
>>
>>29140337
I don't mind seeing all the new Pokémon revealed in advance. It helps me plan out what team to use anyways. I'm very strict about my teams. They can only consist of new Pokémon, Pokémon without any overlapping types and Pokémon that can evolve.
>>
>>29140913
>>
>>29140968
thank you
>>
You guys misunderstood. I don't mind that they are revealing so many Pokemon. I'm upset at the possibility that we'll have another generation with less than 100 new Pokemon . With 18 types you know some types (Ice) will be neglected.
>>
>>29141158
Ice is rare as ghost.

You got better chances expecting more dark and dragon types which are not so rare anymore.
>>
>>29140955
>Data-mining won't give us the plot
Data-mining will give us text, autism will inevitably lead to people putting pieces together.
>>
its 2016, gamefreak/nintendo cant do shit to stop leaks

id rather gamefreak reveals the entire dex officially before launch so we can all flip our shit over every reveal together and have time to digest then getting another smash bros style "heres the entire roster, the next few weeks is shit you already know with no spectacle"

i mean i fucking love spoilers but at this point its either gamefreak officially reveals everything or leakers unofficially reveal everything and the former has better pace and lets us all argue about it more
>>
what were the pokemon revealed early in generation 3 + 4? i kinda have a loose memory of what was revealed in gen 5.
>>
>>29141276
We've already gotten more revealed Pokemon than Black/White so I hope those leaks are fake and we get 150+ new Pokemon. The odd number generations always introduced a large number of new Pokemon. Let's see if the pattern continues....
>>
>>29140836
Back then, I played the games on emulators in Japanese, and fan translations also did a decent job of translating stuff before the English releases so it didn't matter to me. I still found out while playing.

Its different now though, so I'll be taking a hiatus until S/M releases and save myself at least a few pokedex spoilers.
>>
>>29141223
Dataming also gave us the Battle Frontier themes and autism told us the Battle Frontier was back
>>
we'll know all the pokemon when we get the results from the datamine in three days anyway
>>
right now we know 53 new pokemon, not counting alolan forms you cucks
>>
>>29140337
We'll know all of them in 4 days after the datamining.
>>
File: IMG_1883.jpg (63KB, 680x544px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1883.jpg
63KB, 680x544px
Daily reminder that if we don't count Legenaries the amount of evolutionary families introduced in Alola already exceeds that of Kalos and Sinnoh. If you believe we've seen everything so far, you also believe this is the first gen to not introduce new fossils besides gen 2. Also means that you make no concession for the Alola forms, which are not new Pokémon but still took time and resources to design and implement. In short, stop whining you entitled, autistic cunthole.
>>
>>29142044
" which are not new Pokémon but still took time and resources to design and implement."

Took time? LMAO. Did you type that with a straight face? Many of them are basically recolors of their Gen 1 counterparts.
>>
>>29142350
That still require new conceptual work, design work, stats, and models.
And the post you cited already said to not consider those.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.