[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Go was a mistake.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 2016-10-14 (1).png (887KB, 1406x802px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-14 (1).png
887KB, 1406x802px
Pokemon Go was a mistake.
>>
>>29137308

Pokemon Go is already dead and people have moved on. Forget about it.
>>
>>29137329
The people making these videos and getting thousands of views clearly haven't.
>>
>>29137350
Their channels will be irrelevant this time next year.
>>
keep crying autists. GO is fun and the only reason you don't like it is because you dont have any friends and/or you're too fat to walk around that much

>inb4 it's casual durrrr
no shit it's a fucking casual game. that's the whole point of putting in on mobile. the average person doesnt have time to start playing their emulated pokemon games on their 5 minute bus ride to work.
>>
>>29137308
No, it was just done wrong. Felt too incomplete. But at least the normies have finally moved on (mostly) so Pokemon culture is better again
>>
File: 1475608809993.png (155KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1475608809993.png
155KB, 1000x1000px
>>29137371
>GO is fun
stopped reading there
>>
>>29137368
>"GO is already irrelevant!"
>receives proof of relevance
>"W-well obviously I mean it will be, one year from now!"
Get fucked, sour cunt.
>>
>>29137371
It lacks content and it only has the original 151.
>>
>>29137371
>enjoying "just tap the screen to win: the game"
You have terminal ADHD. Get off this board.
>>
File: science man.jpg (28KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
science man.jpg
28KB, 600x600px
>>29137371
I have a job and go out every single day, spend most afternoons in the pub with my mates. I cycle or jog to work depending on the weather and I own a smartphone. I don't have a gf.

It's shit and it got boring after a week, the only reason people played it was because it was the flavour of the month.
>>
>>29137371
Go was fun at first but that wore off for me in a matter of weeks. Not much reward in it. It's very blah. I'd rather IM my friends or browse 4chan or Twitter or even read during my daily commute.
>>
>>29137404
try going out in the town with a couple friends while playing it. it's 10x more enjoyable.

>>29137431
you and I both know that this is bullshit. at least try and form a legitimate argument like the other anons.

>>29137458
>>29137425
fair point. I have to admit that the lack of any Johto-onward mons has really made the game stale. however, this is a game that gets frequent updates.
>>
Can't wait for them implement gen2 to ruin all genwunners dreams.
>>
>>29137501
I have tried walking through my city with friends playing it. But then we put our phones away because it was boring and just kinda awkward and in the way. Was much more fun when we stopped playing
>>
>>29137501
I'd rather bring my 3ds around.
>>
July was truly an awful month
>>
>>29137404
this
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.