[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hope so Give suggestion to their types

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: NEW POKÉMON FOSSIL DUO.png (1MB, 1738x1268px) Image search: [Google]
NEW POKÉMON FOSSIL DUO.png
1MB, 1738x1268px
I hope so

Give suggestion to their types
>>
>>29135251
>crocodile appearance
>>
Ankly-rock
Stego-grass and fighting
Dimetra-ground
Spine-dragon and fighting

Right?
>>
Solar-panel Electric spino/dimetro/stego
Ice plate stego
Fire-type Ankylo, body covered in magnesium. it strikes its tail against its own body to create sparks and flames
>>
>>29135297
that shit isn't a dimetrodon, it looks like a jaguar-lizard
>>
>>29135356
Dimetrodon is much less a lizard than it is an early mammal with more reptillian features
>>
File: 12dino-1-videoSixteenByNine1050.jpg (126KB, 1050x591px) Image search: [Google]
12dino-1-videoSixteenByNine1050.jpg
126KB, 1050x591px
>>29135356
the spino is wrong also
>>
>>29135420
That spino is also wrong. It's generally accepted that it walked with an almost Godzilla like posture with slightly longer legs
>>
>>29135479
Pic related I made a mistake on that posture thing
>>
File: download (1).jpg (7KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7KB, 259x195px
>>29135479
>godzilla like posture
>godzilla is upright
Nigga you better be blind, deaf and dumb to be able to get away with that stament
>>
>>29135356
It's more accurate than the sail-lizard. Synapsids had a lot of features that would later reappear in the mammals.
>>
>>29135695
Synapsids had a lot of features that would later reappear in the mammals.

mammals are synapsids
>>
>>29135744
Eh. Mammals evolved from synapsids. Mammals and synapsids are distinct enough for a clear separation.
>>
>>29135251
A leaf plated stegosaur would be nice

perhaps its own ability that lets it fire off moves like solarbeam in turn and gives it 25% more attack power to grass moves in sunlight?
>>
>>29135785
yeah, synapsids are very mammalian though
>>
>>29135837
Laid eggs, didn't have full endothermy and had some distinct physiological differences though.

They're called proto-mammals for a reason.
>>
>>29135785
>I don't know basic phylogenetics
>>
File: platypus.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
platypus.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>29135908
>Laid eggs

i guess its not a mammal then
>>
>>29135957
And I suppose you're a professor of evolutionary biology? Why don't you share your knowledge with the class, please.

>>29135989
I honest to god forgot about non-placential mammals.
>>
>>29135297
Oh hey Trey
>>
>>29135908
>didn't have full endothermy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myotragus

>The bone histology of Myotragus shows lamellar-zonal tissue throughout the cortex, a feature otherwise typical of ectothermic reptiles. The growth of bones in Myotragus is unlike any other mammal and similar to crocodilians in showing slow and adaptive rates, intermittently ceasing growth altogether, and reaching somatic maturity by about 12 years. This pattern of growth indicates that Myotragus, in the same way as extant reptiles, adapted its metabolism to changing food and water availability, and ambient temperatures.

So this isn't a mammal.
>>
>>29135251
I love this. We need a Stegosaurs, Utah Raptor and Styracosaurus Pokemon Bad
>>
>>29136670
What the actual fuck evolution
>Looks like a goat
>Related to sheep
>Eyes facing forward like a predator
>Teeth like a rat
>COLD BLOODED MANMAL
>>
File: IMG_8612.jpg (72KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8612.jpg
72KB, 640x427px
>>29135251
>rock/electric
>strong jaw
>thunderfang
>faster than tyrantrum but just a little less strong

I need this. Also,
>Rock/Grass stego with thick fat and rock wrecker
>>
>>29136560
>And I suppose you're a professor of evolutionary biology? Why don't you share your knowledge with the class, please.

I love it when people have no argument and resort to snarky passive aggressive sarcasm

But using the same logic you do snakes cant be tetrapods because they dont have four limbs. It doesn't work that way. If its descended from someting it suddenly doesn't cease to be that thing.

prime example being the aforementioned snakes are decedend from four legged animals therefor are tetrapods

Same way synapsids are amniotes even though all but a handful of living synapsids acctually lay amniotic eggs.

All living mammals are synapsids because they are deceded from a grop of synapids. Considering the defining trait of synapsids(or mammals for that matter*) isn't anything you listed you clearly arnt well informed on the subject. The defining trait of synapids is the temporal fenestra, basically the ear hole.

*the defining traits of mammals are the neocortex, hair, ear bones and mammary glands.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.