[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does no one care that Gladion uses a lvl 53 Silvadi?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: Nani.png (986KB, 988x603px) Image search: [Google]
Nani.png
986KB, 988x603px
Does no one care that Gladion uses a lvl 53 Silvadi?
>>
>>29130424
OP, you are probably 8 lvs ahead at that point. So what?
>>
>>29130424
trailer battles are scripted, unless you think there are wild level 50 Arcanine
>>
>>29130452
>What is post game areas?
>>
>>29130452

Why put it at such a weird level then? Why not just set it to 50? This could very well be a late game battle.
>>
>>29130588
>Lv. 53 is weird
>>
File: gladion battles.jpg (88KB, 714x858px) Image search: [Google]
gladion battles.jpg
88KB, 714x858px
You fight him at least twice.

Anyone else starting to think he may be the N of the game?
>>
>>29130548
Arcanine has never appeared in the wild before, and stone evolutions in general have not very often. It would be a very strange thing to do.
>>
Nobody can use his level as leverage to whine about how easy the games are nowadays so nobody mentions it.
53 is notably high for a "team admin"/"rival"
>>
>>29130588
>autism
>>
>>29130424
The only part I care about is that there's only 1 or 2 Silvadi/Type: Null

I don't want to catch these things in the wild, I want it to be a special encounter pokemon, similar to a legendary, or you beat Gladion enough times to get his.
>>
>>29130633
>player's Pokemon is lower level in both instances
He's gonna fuck us isn't he?
>>
>>29130776
>implying any actual player wont be 10 levels higher by then
Its just trailer footage after all.
>>
>>29130686
His level means nothing unless we know what the average level of the player is when we face him.
>>
>>29130823
See >>29130633
>>
>>29130762
>vows to defeat you
>steals it from the Aether Foundation
>abandons it when he still can't win
>>
>>29130860
That's a trailer. We have to actually play the game to know.
>>
>>29130861

He'll have his own and then in the post game it'll be revealed that there was another prototype Type: Null in existence and the Aether Foundation wants you to raise it and earn its trust after they abandon the project.
>>
>>29130861

>When Type: Null gains a partner it can trust, it deliberately destroys the restraining device it wears.

Gladion is not going to be a bad guy, merely antagonistic.
>>
>>29130818
>Implying that faggot has more than one Pokémon on his/her team
>>
>>29130940
Already showed to have two in a battle iirc.
>>
>>29130861
it only takes it mask off when it trusts the trainer so i don't think hes gonna abandon it
>>
>>29130424
Anyone else think that Silvadi looks like it's wearing a flaming Klansman hood from that angle?
>>
>>29130818

scaled EXP bruh, if it plays anything like BW you won't be higher than him.
>>
>>29130915
>implying Type: Null isn't evil as fuck
>Gladion is the first trainer Type: Null trusted because he was the first one evil enough to match Type: Null's ambition
>>
>>29131042
If Type: Null was evil, why wouldn't it just destroy the restraining device to become more powerful?
>>
>>29131042
t. Aether
>>
>>29130994
reminds me of a feathered headdress
>>
>>29131162
I could see that too. Maybe I've been spending too much time on /youknowwhere/.
>>
>>29131042
Shut up Lusamine
>>
>>29130424
He only uses one Pokemon, so it makes sense that it would be high level
Even if you're 5 levels under him at that point, one Pokemon is no match for an entire team
>>
>>29131400
>He only uses one Pokemon
I'm pretty sure we've seen him with two on the pokeball list at the start of battle.
>>
WELL'P guess the Cat, er Chimaera, is out of the bag eh?

PS was kinda obvious his own Silvalley would evolve, he feels like a kind of "evil" Riley or Wally or just how Silver should have been, to be honest.
>>
>>29131035
Can someone please explain what scaled exp is? Does this mean less exp is givento our team through the exp share?
>>
>>29131914
It scales the EXP depending on your level.
If your level is lower than the pokemon defeated, you get a bonus to EXP. if your level is the same, you get the normal amount, if your level is higher, you get a reduced amount.
Basically, if you kill a level 25 pokemon, your level 20 pokemon will gain a hell of a lot more EXP than your level 30, thus severely reducing the effects of overleveling that the Share caused in gen 6
>>
I wonder what Type:Null/Sillvadi stats are?

Since it seems like Babby Arceus, I'm guessing Type Null: will be 80 across the board and then Silvadi will be 95 across the board.
>>
File: Imagine.png (470KB, 1139x1079px) Image search: [Google]
Imagine.png
470KB, 1139x1079px
>>29132251
Didn't Silvadi outspeed Scyther though? 105 across the board perhaps?
>>
>>29130818
>any
speak for yourself faggot, bet you also complain about the exp.share but you keep it turned on anyway
>>
>>29130452
Trailer WILD battle are scripted, if they needed a scripted trainer battle they'll showcased it in a multiplayer battle like they already did a lot
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.