[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The entirety of the confirmed Alola Dex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

01 - Rowlett
02 - Dartrix
03 - Rowlett3
04 - Litten
05 - Torracat
06 - Litten3
07 - Popplio
08 - Brionne
09 - Popplio3
10 - Rockruff
11 - Lycanroc
12 - Komala
13 - Pikipek
14 - Pikipek2
15 - Pikipek3
16 - Yungoos
17 - Gumshoos
18 - Grubbin
19 - Charjabug
20 - Vikavolt
21 - Drampa
22 - Bruxish
23 - Cutiefly
24 - Ribombee
25 - Togedemaru
26 - Salandit
27 - Stufful
28 - Bewear
29 - Mimikyu
30 - Wimpod
31 - Bounsweet
32 - Steenee
33 - Tsareena
34 - Comfey
35 - Mudbray
36 - Mudsdale
37 - Minior
38 - Fomantis
39 - Lurantis
40 - Oricorio
41 - Sandygast
42 - Palossand
43 - Wishiwashi
44 - Pyukumuku
45 - Morelull
46 - Turtonator
47 - Crabrawler
48 - Jangmo-o
49 - Hakamo-o
50 - Kammo-o
51 - Type: Null
52 - Silvally
53 - Passimian
54 - Oranguru
55 - Tapu Koko
56 - Tapu2
57 - Tapu3
58 - Tapu4
59 - Solgaleo
60 - Lunala
61 - Marshadow
62 - Magearna

If the leaks are correct and we only get 80 new Pokémon, how do you feel about us already knowing THIS many of them before release?
>>
Reviewers said theres around 80 to 90.

Not counting ultra beasts or alolan forms.
>>
>>29129988
They only had 2 hours to play, and didn't even get to the first Island Trial. Their word means fucking nothing.
>>
>>29129828
Bad. We also know 5 out of 7 captains and 2 out of 4 kahunas. It's not really the fact that I got to know these pokemon earlier (hell, I'm gonna look at the pokedex anyway as soon as the miners proovide it), nor the low number, it's the fact that it tricks you into thinking into thinking there'll be much more stuff than what there really is. I guess I should've learned my lesson from ORAS uh.
>>29129988
How the fuck would they know if they didn't even explored all the first island
>>
There's 93 new Pokémon total including mythicals.

Don't believe me if you want, but that's what you're getting.
>>
File: pikapek.png (53KB, 176x178px) Image search: [Google]
pikapek.png
53KB, 176x178px
You were just counting out all the Pokemon, or were you giving the Pokedex order for the new Pokemon?
>>
>>29130422
No it's 228, my ass says so
>>
>>29130534
I don't think OP has any inside word or pretending to and was just compiling based on what we already know with a couple of "assumptions" like 3 other tapus which probably go toward the end of the dex before the cover legendaries and pikipek is 3-staged.
>>
>>29131581
The only assumption in this list is the three other Tapus. The rest if official information.
>>
>>29130239
>We also know 5 out of 7 captains

They're per island, you nignog. All the captains we've seen are from the first island, which is why their plus sign insignias all have the same spot filled in. The first island is the "top" of the plus sign.
>>
>>29131782
Actually both Lana, Mallow and Kiawe are from the second island. I'm not sure where Sophocles is from, but seeing as he was announced with those other three I would presume he is also from Akala Island.
>>
>>29131663
I wouldn't be surprised if there were only 2 other Tapus, and the last island had the box legends.
>>
>>29131953
That wouldn't make sense in Sun as the last island's representative type is Ghost and Solgaleo is Psychic/Steel. There needs to be a Ghost Tapu.
>>
>>29129828
what about rotom dex?
>>
>>29130126
you do realize the dex slots can be counted whether they're full or not, right?
>>
>>29131854
the water steps, volcanic flats, light house, and lush forest are all clearly visible on akala
>>
>>29132059
Exactly.
>>
>>29129828
People, let's get in here. The media said they discovered around 80/90 Mons in two hours, no one was even able to reach Solgaleo or Lunala, this was an estimative for what they played
>>
>>29132059
Have you literally NEVER played a Pokémon game before? No they cannot. You cannot see further than the lowest-on-the-list Pokémon you encountered.
>>
>>29132105
They didn't even make it past the first fucking city. Their word means zero.
>>
>>29132051
I don't get why faggots always ignore Rotom-Dex. It's probably going to be part of the dex.
>>
>>29132105
>>29130126
DenialFags just stop. We all known it will be 80/90 cause of Alolan Forms.
>>
>>29132177
Is Rotom a new Pokémon? No, so that's why it is being ignored.
>>
>>29132059
You're actually retarded.
>>
>>29132178
Fuck you, /vp/ is starting to get worse than Tumblr with this denial shit, no one can say nothing it goes contrary to the mass rumours and you guys start shitpost about it saying a person is a DenialFag. You're the same people who said Bounsweet, Mudsdale and Type: Null wouldn't get a evolutionary family because of a fucking anonymous forced leaker, just go back to school and start to talk as a non-kid you might be are.
>>
>>29129828
Fags still believe there will be 4 Tapus
>>
File: Euri_Marowak_Costume.jpg (72KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Euri_Marowak_Costume.jpg
72KB, 1080x1080px
>>29129828
To be honest I'm just mad about the lack of Alolan Cubone.

So mad.
>>
>>29132059
Empty dex slots only appear when a later slot is filled you nignog. And even if you encountered a Pokémon at the end of the dex (Tapu Koko for example) it's the Alola Dex, not the National Dex. Without National Dex numbers it's impossible to know how many of the empty slots are new Pokémon and how many are old.
>>
>>29132059
You must have played at least one pokemon game to post on this board
Also even if you could see how big the regional dex is from the start, there's no way to tell which spots are occupied by the new pokemon and which ones are occupied by old ones. Kalos had the biggest regional dex ever and the smallest number of new pokemon
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.