[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No new. Megas.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: whiiiiiiiiiipcraaaack.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
whiiiiiiiiiipcraaaack.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
No

new.

Megas.
>>
ah who cares. the fact that they arent relying on Megas to wow us really says a lot considering this is the company that typically relies on more of the same to get us excited. I think it shows that GameFreak is confident that what it's bringing to the table is deeper and more thought out than the average pokemon game.
>>
>>29123734
of course, they can just shill Gen 1 again with Alolan forms
>>
*whiplash*
>>
>>29123734

so fucking happy they're ditching that shit

megas were always so non-pokemon to me, weird af, once per battle evolution? what?

i mean sure they looked cool but i would have rather had a much less buffed and still balanced 4th evolution than some weird held item that makes your pokemon a fucking powerhouse

isn't the comp scene like filled to the fucking brim with them now?
>>
It's sad because I wanted more Megas
>>
File: 1290250-nomoremutantscp.jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1290250-nomoremutantscp.jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
>>29123734
>>
>>29124920
If you think about it, Megas are also the cause for the Alternate Universes split we have thanks to that Mary sue zinnia
>>
Thats fine, alola forms are better anyways
>>
File: 1434801066868.jpg (11KB, 206x211px) Image search: [Google]
1434801066868.jpg
11KB, 206x211px
Not having new mega's for one game isn't the end of the world when they clearly want to focus on the Z-Move mechanic first. D/P/Pt remakes will have both new mega's and z-move's, so it's just a wait till then.
>>
>>29123734
Probably going to reveal them last. Megas have been slowly creeping into the trailers more and more. :^)
>>
Megas are going to be a remake-only thing. They can't really introduce new Pokemon mid-gen, so new forms have always been their go-to thing. With Mega Pokemon, they're able to do that but on a broader scale: it's not just limited to Legendaries. It's a convenient way to advertise "new" Pokemon, while banking on fondness and popularity of old Pokemon and drumming up interest as to what Pokemon is going to get a Mega.
>>
>>29123734
Feels great doesn't it? The only reason why they didn't retcon megas as well is because they didn't want to admit that they're terrible, or confuse all the kids who saw megas everywhere in SSB nd Pokken.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.