[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else getting bored of waifu mon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: cereal-weavile_fb_602844.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
cereal-weavile_fb_602844.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
It seems this gen is fucking littered with the pandering shits. Salandit evo is supposedly one too.

Come the fuck on gamefreak, base them on animals your supposed to be doing, not Hentai characters for the Virgin nerds who buy your game solely for such shit.
>>
Shut it.
>>
Go back to tumblr Anita and then kill yourself
>>
>>29123635
No, I'm getting bored of /vp/'s buzzwords.
>>
File: 1475965456890.png (246KB, 600x455px) Image search: [Google]
1475965456890.png
246KB, 600x455px
>>29123635
There's no use arguing it, op. They let their dick do the deciding for them. Sex sells.

t. A guy who's husbando'd his starter all the way from Emerald
>>
>>29123635

>We want the digimon audience
>We want the Yu Gi Oh audience

Actually, no, adding poppmaid we are getting like... 4... I'd hardly call that littering. (tho admittedly, this is the largest amount of them on a single gen)

Go back to tumblr please.
>>
>>29123635
The reality is GF makes feminine looking pokemon for RITTUR GIRRS but in reality fat virgin nerds are the ones who fetishize them.
>>
Not that I'm incredibly against them because they are inevitable and it all began with Gardevoir, but.

Whoever's designing these are repeating a lot of certain details in between them, making them look rather same-y.

I mean, take a look at

>Tsureena line
>Poppmaid line
>The lips fish

I can tell they're designed by the very same person. Like, you don't even have to try, it's blatant.

Salandit might very well be designed by the very same person and I'm not exactly thrilled because this might imply a incredibly similar approach as well along these.
>>
Eh I'm good, what a lot of people forget is that pokemon are the spirits of that world. HENCE it wouldn't be too odd that Pokemon and People got bussssssayyyy.

And don't think we have an equivalent? Look at fucking the story of Abe no Seimei, mom was a fox in human guise. Look at the story of Helen of Troy's conception, mom literally fucked a goose and laid eggs. Hell look at the Selkie myths, basically were fucking popplio's evo. POINT IS, pokemon is trying even harder to look at ALL parts of mythology and mythological creatures. They know their fans are into that idea so since gen 3 if not gen 4 put in snippets. Like the Canalave library's book talking about such relationships. N being based on Abe no Seimei (hence the weird Zoroark of BW2, it's N in Pokeform and how he can talk to Pokemon- his mom was a Zoroark herself.) HENCE the Froakie turning into a Prince, so on and now the Gen of Waifus. Why can't humans realize we've been furries since fucking caveman times XD.
>>
>>29123635
They're literally just anime character archetypes now. The new "waifumon" is just some kind of tsundere twintails with a queen complex.
>>
File: 1475588828403.jpg (5KB, 161x175px) Image search: [Google]
1475588828403.jpg
5KB, 161x175px
>Lurantis was sexualized from day one
>Degenerates are doing the same to Robinroot
>Now Tsareena
When did Grass-type become Waifu-type?
>>
>>29123908
probably started with ferrothorn IMHO
>>
>>29123908
I mean, they gotta be good for something. Might as well be sex.
>>
>>29123879

So I'm not the only one who got reminded of these woman on anime that often cover their faces from Tsareena that also often have this dominating personality.

I'm not exactly sure how to call them, but I've seen plenty of them.
>>
>>29124118
Ojou
>>
>>29123908
with palmon
>>
>>29123635
>It seems this gen is fucking littered with the pandering shits.
Literally your imagination
>>
>>29123635
>base them on animals your supposed to be doing
Since when were Monsters exclusively based on animals? What animal is Voltob, Muk or Magnemite based on?
>>
>>29123908
Bellossom.
>>
>>29123635
So you're saying that gamefreak never pandered to your crap tastes too?
>>
>>29123635
The NPCs seem way more sexed up this gen, too. I couldn't believe Olivia when I saw her, between her and Wicke /vp/ is going to run completely dry.
>>
>>29124714
I do wonder why there doesn't seem to be as much Bellossom waifufaggotry, can't be muh Smogon because a lot of waifus spent a lot of time not being Smogonfag-approved
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.