[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make it OU.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 1476450639152.png (534KB, 670x669px) Image search: [Google]
1476450639152.png
534KB, 670x669px
>>
if he have all base stats 100 is gonna be uber in 2 weeks
>>
>>29123628
Good stats
Good movepool
Bootleg-judgement being a good move
I'm not a clever man.
>>
>>29123628
Give it a setup move, some coverage, extremespeed and a BST of 555.
>>
It's Arceus Lite. It's already OU short of it having a ridiculously shallow movepool.
>>
>>29123628

Fairy Silvally with moveset of:
>Multi Attack (Fairy)
>Earthquake
>Fire move/Rock move
>Recovery move

???

Only problem is it can't band/scarf/orb/whatever, so its stats need to be worth not having the item.
>>
>>29123628
Silvally-Flying named Silvally-Steel
>>
>>29123628
It says in the site description its Speed went up. It's already OU. Might even get banned to Ubers.
>>
>>29123678
way too powerful for a non-psuedo
>>
>>29123628
Will they tier each form separately?
They technically do for arceus, it's just that they're all banned
>>
>>29123628
It can be any of the 18 types and there's no telling which one it will be until it's sent out

Also since it can be any time, it's assumed it probably has a Gen 1 Kaiju-tier movepool. And that is not even bringing up that no matter which type it is, it will always have a reliable STAB on Multi-Attack

The site says the speed goes up. I can easily see this being 540 BST tier like Haxorus

This thing is more than OU, hell it might even go Ubers
>>
>>29123628
>Wanting to nerf a legend
>>
>>29123628
It already get's a speed boost
>>
>>29123820

lol, we have no idea what Type: Null's speed was though so that doesn't mean shit.

I am expecting OU though, can't see it making Uber unless it has 600+ BST and even then it seems unlikely.

Who ready for the power creep?
>>
>>29123628
140 base atk and 100 at minimum base speed.

Otherwise it's shit
>>
>>29123939
I've never heard anyone use 'Kaiju-tier movepool' before.
>>
>>29124601
One example of such Pokemon is Clefable.
>>
>>29123795
That's not the only problem. It's a huge problem.

And I bet this shit will be a weaker Arceus so it's pretty much fucked
>>
>>29123795
It can if you run it normal type.
>>
>>29123628
Give it Extremespeed, and it'll be in ubers before you can say "smogonfags."
>>
>>29124601
It's a reference to kaiju-esque pokémon from Gen 1 like Nidoking and Rhydon that for some reason already gigantic varied movepools

Silvallly willl probablt a similar expansive movepool
>>
>>29123628
You can either hold an item or not be normal type. Pick one.

Why would somebody use this over a comparably powerful pokemon of the type they want it to be, but with an item? If its stats aren't terrifying, it's literally worse than any monotype of the disk you give it.
>>
>>29124869
Where did it say it's a held item? Just curious, I never personally saw that detail myself but I wouldn't doubt it.

Just seems silly to have a game featuring Z-moves and not make Silvally the ultimate user of them (can use the Z-move opposite your starter's typing).
>>
>>29124994
Read it's profile on the official site.
>>
>>29123837
>It's supposed to be a legend hunter
>to OP
This board, I swear.
>>
File: 856.png (101KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
856.png
101KB, 557x605px
I hope it gets a near-Arceus movepool, too. Can you imagine that shit? Everyone would basically have their own custom Silvalli, the way THEY want it.
>>
>>29125188
arceus movepool but _90 in all stats
>>
>>29123837
>muh pseudo
They tried to recreate a literal god, it's probably gonna be pretty fucking strong. I also think it's worth noting that it draws some fairly strong parallels to Mewtwo.
>both created by people
>based on Mythicals
>wears or wore some kind of armor to limit power/control it
Considering all of that, I really don't think it's out of the question for it to be ridiculously strong. I'm not saying it will 100% be stronger than a pseudo, but you can't just say, "Can't be stronger than a pseudo" when very possible that it could be.
>>
Its good typing comes from shit like Griseous Orb and its bad typings come from shit like Life Orb.
>>
>>29124994
It says in the trailer that RKS System changes Silvallys type "when it holds certain items". And while that doesn't confirm that it's a held item I guess you could just hand it to it for a moment then take it back. I think it's safe to say that it will work like the Plates.
>>
>>29125068
Whelp, fuck that. I guess it's no different than Arceus who has to hold a plate though. Hopefully it has good base stats.
>>
File: 1317853342892.jpg (29KB, 463x462px) Image search: [Google]
1317853342892.jpg
29KB, 463x462px
I'm looking forward to it. Arceus type versatility but possibly usable in standard environment? Assuming it has good stats and moves you could tailor make it to fill whatever role you need it to play or fill up whatever niche your team is in need of.
>>
>>29123628
Best case: has Arceus-tier offense, but much less defense to balance things up. A wet tissue of toilet paper with 60/120/60/120/60/120 stats would be good enough.
Worst case: has Arceus-tier stats, but heavily nerfed for balance. Not-Glalie 90/90/90/90/90/90 that isn't good at anything and terrible at everything.
>>
>>29123628
>Fast and Offensive with an Ice Memory
There. It can even be partnered with Bruxish to stop Bullet Punches/Mach Punches and check Fire types
>>
I wonder if Smogon is going to tier this thing like Arceus, with every type being considered a different form.
>>
>>29125697
The best case is borderline broken depending on movepool.

Don't forget that this thing can be a Fairy type.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.