[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>People actually expect Alolan Grimer and Jangmo evo in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 20161013_035853.png (291KB, 1079x842px) Image search: [Google]
20161013_035853.png
291KB, 1079x842px
>People actually expect Alolan Grimer and Jangmo evo in the trailer
>Implying they aren't fake as fuck
>>
(You)
>>
(You)
>>
(You)
>>
>>29118930
I'm actually pretty convinced it's just a really well made fake. We've got topic right now with Alolan Cubone that is awesome to look at, but we know its fake.
>>
(You)
>>
(You)
>>
>>29118930
(You)
>>
Bait aside, when is the next trailer?
>>
>>29121159
In like two hours or so I don't know. An hour?

Also bait aside I actually wasn't baiting just making fun of the people who said Grimer was fake because "I can tell from some of the pixels and having seen quite a few shops in my time"
>>
>>29118930
Exactly.
>>
>>29121180
Wait, really? I thought it was 17th
>>
(You)
>>
>>29121159
Literally an hour from now. It's at 9:00am on the East Coast/6:00am on the West Coast. If you don't live in the US, idk what to tell you except it's one hour from this post
>>
>>29121159
Apparently in another hour or so
>>
>>29121255
Yeah I know the hour (15:00 in Europe) but for some reason I don't recall them annoucing this trailer
>>
>>29121294
The next trailer is always announced right after the last one. So make sure to refresh Serebii an hour or two after the trailer hits to get the date of the next next trailer, unless they stop doing trailers because we're close to release who knows.
>>
>>29121328
I know but I was 100% sure it said 17th. Maybe I'm just retarded or something
>>
I really hope they're fake.
>>
Had me thinking there, OP.
>>
File: corocoro11165.jpg (425KB, 1434x1075px) Image search: [Google]
corocoro11165.jpg
425KB, 1434x1075px
In the full page spread, you can see that there's a bubble giving details on Alolan Grimer. We can't see the full thing, which means there's another page of Pokemon stuff that hasn't been shown. You can even see the white outline of another Pokemon.

It's weird though. That means this spread is three pages wide. Does CoroCoro ever have fold out pages like that?
>>
>>29121561
No. This confirms this is all fake just like the starter evos. Now fuck off Leakfags, it's all fake. Dragon/Steel confirmed. HYPE.
>>
(You)
>>
>>29121582
Sarcasm doesn't translate well over the internet.
>>
>>29121294
14:00 in Europe, m8. Don't be a disgusting euroeastern.
>>
>>29121561
it was shown, it had nothing interesting on it.
i remember it was just rockruffs tail or something we've already seen
>>
>>29121561
The other page is just about Ash-Greninja and Z-Moves. I don't think it revealed anything new other than the Japanese name of the Normal-type Z-Move, which we previously only knew the German name for.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.