[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fever Dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

>Be Me
>Been super sick recently with an awful chest infection/pneumonia that gave me these crazy fevers.
>If you have ever had a crazy fever, sometimes you get these wacky dreams, this was /vp/ related so I thought I'd share.
>I was suddenly a cowboy looking motherfucker (think Mcree from OW) travelling around the desert (of Orre) with a pokeball themed poncho.
>Mirror B had diverted the water from Phenac City because he wanted a water park for his 20 or so Ludicolo (what a villain).
> I was traveling around checkin on farms and oasis' pokemon.
> Suddenly Mirror B grunt attacks me with lotad.
>I'm like, what pokemon do I have *push the button* Its a Remoraid, I instinctively hold it like a gun.
> "Nobody is poisonin' this waterhole" and proceed to use aurora beam on Mirror B grunt.
This dream went on for some time just going around helpin out desert folk with trusty remoraid.

Anyone else have weird Pokemon related dreams? Keep in mind I hadn't played Colosseum or XD in over 10 years.
>>
>>29116761

I had a dream that the Alolan forms were revealed to just have the same stats as the regular versions and that the typing was the only thing that changed. I hope it doesn't come true.
>>
>>29116790
how horrible
>>
>>29116761
>> "Nobody is poisonin' this waterhole"
I like you.
That sounds like a fun dream actually.
>>
File: Miror_B.jpg (173KB, 1059x754px) Image search: [Google]
Miror_B.jpg
173KB, 1059x754px
>>29116761
Plot of next Pokémon console game?
>>
>>29116761
I had a fever dream back in around 2001 of me playing my copy of Silver. I was on route 26 grinding and for some reason Arboks were showing up basically every encounter and ended up Glaring my whole party. I kept grinding despite everyone being paralyzed and eventually ran into a green, snake-like Pokemon who, because of the dream, I couldn't read the name.

That pokemon was like 5 levels lower than all the Arboks but made quick work of my team with moves I didn't recognize, and RNGesus didn't let me attack. After whiting out I went back to the same spot and ran into a level 17 version of the same poke, who once again, knocked out my whole party. I just couldn't do any significant damage to it. I later woke up and thought what a weird dream that was.

A few years later I'm playing Ruby. I got to Rayquaza and basically had nam-style flashbacks to that dream. He looked exactly like the shit head that swept my team twice in my fever dream. Still weirds me out to this day.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.