[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daww! It's so cute! I want to snuggle with it!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Daww! It's so cute! I want to snuggle with it!
>>
Grimer and Muk are literally my FAVORITE pokemon so I am so EXCITED!
>>
>>29113687
Good for you anon.
>>
File: yjcfvjutcf.jpg (27KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
yjcfvjutcf.jpg
27KB, 480x480px
Was a lava Grimer too much to ask Game Freak?
>>
whats the yellow supposed to be
>>
>>29113687
I wish I had the enthusiasm you have. Muk is one of my all time favorites and I was just dissapointed when I saw this. It's not that I'm against Alola forms either, I like most of them, but there was so much more potential than just making it a Dark type.
>>
>>29116011
Slugma
>>
>>29116018
What if Muk isn't just Dark, and looks a lot cooler?
>>
>>29113644
Clayface
>>
>>29116057
Well that's just it, it's the only bad Alola form design.
>>
>>29116057
Its poison dark.
>>
>>29116011
Literally slugma
>>
>>29116013
The stripe of paint from a road.
>>
>>29116222
What? Why? Do roads normally melt in hawaii?
I just don't understand the concept behind this form.
>>
>>29116360

Yes. This also happens in the continental US a lot, in the southwest.
>>
>>29113644
Grimer must be first page
>>
>>29113644
>anon was poisoned
>>
>>29113644
>I AAAM...
>>
>>29116013
Oil. Its Grimer made of oil. Black oil and yellow oil.
>>
File: DL-0415-PREP-EDIT-11.jpg (568KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
DL-0415-PREP-EDIT-11.jpg
568KB, 1200x900px
Fun Fact: The presence of water in a cars oil builds up a gross yellow sludge as it evaporates.
I believe that's where the Yellow comes from.
So I wonder if the introduced Grimer had to crawl inside of the few cars and boats on the small islands to find the pollution they need to survive.
>>
>>29116013
Refer to >>29119798
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.