[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Small details you probably haven't noticed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

>using Defense Curl before using Rollout or Ice Ball makes it more powerful
>Conversion 2, which makes your type resist the last move the opponent made, takes -ate abilities and Inverse Battles into account
>Flame Wheel and Flare Blitz can be used while frozen, and will thaw the user
>Pokémon that have used Minimize will take extra damage from Stomp, Steam Roller, Body Slam, and Dragon Rush
>losing the initial Zigzagoon/Poochyena fight in the Hoenn games is impossible. If you try to, it will just run away after a while
>Splash, an already useless move, will fail under the effects of Gravity
>catching Reshiram/Zekrom in Black and White is usually required to advance the plot, but in the unlikely situation your party and PC are completely full, you skip the battle and get to catch it later at Dragonspiral Tower. If you're in the same situation with Xerneas/Yveltal/Delta Episode Rayquaza, a new box will be created
>N talks faster than any other character in the game, regardless of text speed
>in Musicals, Mawile's front and back sprites are swapped so it properly faces the audience
>if you use any of N's Pokémon against him in B2W2, he will notice
>in Gen V and VI, instead of falling when being sent out, Diglett and Dugtrio are already on the ground
>Pokémon Center nurses will have a unique message on your birthday if it's on February 29th
>Origin Pulse is boosted by Mega Launcher like other "pulse" moves, but since it's the signature move of a Pokémon that doesn't have Mega Launcher, this can only happen under very specific circumstances
>Camouflage, Secret Power, and Nature Power have unique effects in space, despite only being able to battle in space once
>>
File: no one cares.png (48KB, 328x205px) Image search: [Google]
no one cares.png
48KB, 328x205px
>>29111787
>>
>>29111813
Somebody has to.
>>
What do those moves do in space?
>>
>>29111891
My last playthrough of Omega Ruby I actually had Secret Power on my Bellossom, so I got to see some of the more niche effects.

In space, it fires out a bunch of stars, kind of like swift.
>>
>>29111787
Really great trivia desu
Thanks anon
>>
>battles in space
Excuse me, what the fuck?
>>
>>29111787
What's the feb 29 message
>>
>>29111787
Hyperspace Hole and Fury not only ignore Protect moves, they also ignore Substitute.

Scald and Steam Eruption will defrost the user.
>>
>>29112024
You go to space in oras
>>
>>29112045
I want to know the same
>>
>>29111787
Thousand Arrows always does neutral damage on airborne Flying types, regardless of their secondary typing. It's only after they're grounded that it takes their other typing into account (SE on Skarmory, NVE on Tropius).

However, it doesn't do this for mons with Levitate, and will always be SE on mons like Gengar and Rotom-H.
>>
No Guard still hits Pokemon while they're using Dig, Fly, Dive and similar moves
>>
>>29111787
>>Pokémon Center nurses will have a unique message on your birthday if it's on February 29th
>>if you use any of N's Pokémon against him in B2W2, he will notice
Nice
>>
File: Bait Wishiwashi.png (61KB, 1301x1301px) Image search: [Google]
Bait Wishiwashi.png
61KB, 1301x1301px
>>29111813
>what is Bulbapedia

Srs they love this kind of shit. And in a way, I do too.
>>
Smeargle cannot Sketch Chatot's Chatter.
Smeargle CAN Sketch Hoopa's Hyperspace Fury, but any attempts by Smeargle to use this attack will fail.
>>
In Colosseum, at one point you are blocked within Phenac City, and the only way to leave is by defeating one of three Cipher Peons, each with an evolved Shadow Johto starter. If you defeat one, the other two disappear (you can get the others in postgame). But if you think you're clever and try snagging the starter, then losing so you can get the others early, tough luck. They don't use them anymore.
>>
>>29111891
Nature power uses draco meteor.
>>
The ghost girl in X and Y was a bug in the system but they decided to roll with it and built the message and creepyness
>>
Not only does steamroller do double damage to minimize users, it also always hits even if they're at +6.

t.someone who used scolipede against a clefable in volt white 2
>>
>>29112555
This is fake right? Please don't start fake trivia because then I'll believe it.
>>
>>29111787
Minimized pokemon also take extra damage from Phantom Force
>>
>>29112640
Yep, it's the same for the other moves, they are counters for minimize.
>>
>>29112108
So basically it's the reverse order of Smack Down, which deals damage and THEN grounds the enemy?
>>
>>29111787
What does N say? And, what's the special message on February 29?
>>
In RSE, a scientist says they're trying to build a machine that can reproduce Pokemon's dreams. In ORAS, this was changed to say that another scientist from a faraway region beat him to it, referencing Fennel's Dream World.
>>
>>29112045
>>29112084
>>29113160
>>29112172
If it's Feb. 28 and it's not a leap year:
>I know it's a day early, but happy birthday to you!
It's just the normal message on Feb. 29.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.