[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw we won't get deluxe editions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: sm deluxe.jpg (181KB, 960x959px) Image search: [Google]
sm deluxe.jpg
181KB, 960x959px
>tfw we won't get deluxe editions
>>
>>29108863
Just the game is enough for me, the ORAS figures were really cheap. A physical copy of SM and I'm good to go.
>>
>>29108863
I hate you Reggie
>>
And why isn't the US getting these?

Actually is it because we nuked Japan US doesn't get anything decent?
>>
>>29108863
Sorry, I must have missed this information. When was the Deluxe Edition announced and for which countries?
>>
>>29108863
Why would you want any of that? It's just a bunch a crap.

Only bundle I would have been interested in would be game + concept art book.
>>
By deluxe we mean you get the game, a box you have to store somewhere, the already given manual no one reads, stickers no one uses, a cheap notepad, a medal that will be much cheaper to buy off EBay and a figure which looks as cheap as the medal.
>>
>>29108991
NoA has gone to shit over the past few years.
>>
>>29108863
Whats this about? I just saw this and who is getting it?
>>
But i'll get this CUTE 2DS
>>
>>29108991
Fuck you, you get to play 5 days before Europe does.
>>
File: 460002.jpg (314KB, 1254x565px) Image search: [Google]
460002.jpg
314KB, 1254x565px
>>29109134
fuck. i forgot the pic
>>
>a bunch of useless tat I don't even want
>>
>>29108991
Because Burgers get the games before anyone else, even the nips
>>
>>29109233
Australia gets it first, then Japan an hour or two later, then Korea, then the China regions, then America a couple hours after that, then Europe a week later
>>
>>29109178
Yeah, but it's not translucent.
>>
>>29109144
>he doesn't have cfw on his 3ds
>>
>>29108863
I wonder if it's because I'm older now, but holy shit I would never want all that clutter. It just sits around and takes up space.

I had a bunch of the old gen 1 toys (Burger King Pokeball and gold Mew card, novelty Pokemon cards, etc.) and they just sat in a drawer for a decade before I gave them to a friend of mine.
>>
>>29108863
>tfw we won't get the game on time with the rest of the world

even trade nigga
>>
>>29109144
Just fucking pirate if it bothers you that much
>>
>>29109424
>BUT I DONT WANT TO BE EVEN WITH EASTURDS I WANNA BE SMOTHERED WITH WESTLOVE!!!!!!!!!!!:^):^)REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETHANKS ALOT NOW WE ONLY GET THE GAME 5 DAYS EARLY WHILE THEY GET NICE MERCH FUCK YOU CHINK CHONGS.
I think I have said what most of us were thinking anyway.
>>
>>29108991
Blame NoA
>>
>>29109310
Shame, the translucent ones are the best.
>>
>>29109280
Pirates get it at least a week or so before the rest of the world.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.