[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why so much hating in things that are completely opposite. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: muchalucha.png (308KB, 489x337px) Image search: [Google]
muchalucha.png
308KB, 489x337px
Why so much hating in things that are completely opposite. I mean

A) Fuck this Luchalitten. Design is a piece of shit. I prefer the designs where Litten evolve in some kind of bigger cat or panther.

B) Oh man this Jararango is pure shit. Its just Jangmo-o bigger and with more scales. I wish it was an ankylosaurus.

Really this is the level of hating?? I am really afraid of the datamining. Maybe some of you blow up the GF headquarters
>>
Here's a secret: most of the people complaining about one of those things are not the same ones complaining about the other.
>>
What the fuck are you even saying
>>
when i first saw jararango i was put off but it's design quickly grew on me. the headress part is great. litten3 is still only 'meh' to me.

i realize this thread isn't about my opinions but i'm gay so idc.
>>
>>29108055

>people who are sad about video game monster designs think the best option is to have someone murder them

Man, people who act like this are the worst.
>>
>>29108055
Lay off the drugs
>>
>>29108055

I like Jarango but Luchalitten is a piece of shit
>>
File: v is one person.png (25KB, 507x565px) Image search: [Google]
v is one person.png
25KB, 507x565px
>>
>>29108055

Different people post different things, anon
>>
>>29108055
I like Jararango but I'm still dissapointed in Luchalitten
>>
>>29108055
Both trigger the people that want more quadrupedal pokémon to stay quadrupedal.
>>
File: 1476390057002.png (550KB, 1410x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1476390057002.png
550KB, 1410x1120px
Jararango's scalemail probably looks super cool in motion.
Also, Tiger Mask is more appealing than a boring cat thing (there's enough of that)
>>
>>29108055
Love the dragon evolution line, and I hate the baracat
>>
>>29108055
It's almost like /vp/ is a collection of individuals with diferent tastes and that thus will manifest their disaproval at different times because not everyone likes the same thing.

Crazy, I know
>>
I absolutely love the middle evolution but hate the first and third. Everstone? It actually looks like it's standing and would fuck something up. FIGHTING DRAGON FUCK YEAH
>>
Jaranga is cool but Luchalitten is cancer
>>
Who is more obnoxious?

Slugfucker or Jaracontrarian
>>
>>29108826
The poppmaid one.
>>
>>29108055
>STOP HAVING OPINIONS ON DESIGNS PLEASE JUST EAT UP GAMEFREAKS COCK LIKE A GOOD LITTLE KEK
>>
Nobody really likes luchalitten. People here just pretend to because being contrarian fucks is cool to them.
>>
>>29108926
What's wrong with liking what Gamefreak does?
>>
>>29108944
>people actually beliebe this
It's like, you know, there's more then just one kind of opinion.
>>
>>29108944
Hey!
I like him!

Because he reminds me of the hilarious bad cartoons from the 80's. It's so cheesy I fucking love it.
>>
>>29108055
It's /vp/
>>
>>29109044

Even this is just
>It's so bad it's actually good
>>
>>29108055
If /vp/ didn't go Electrode over Wottergate or ORAS, they won't over this.
>>
Just like with others, we should wait for the 3D Model which will animate it better
>>
Because Pokemon are judged on a case-by-case basis, by people with their own unique perceptions and tastes. There is no larger narrative to contradict because it doesn't exist in the first place.
>>
>>29108944
I like it. And Charango too.
>>
>>29108055

I seriously don't understand the bitching about Luchalitten, it's a well executed design, in reference to a Japanese pop culture.

Your spergs wanting muh 4 legs are delusional, starters are merchandising tools primarily, and in order to do that that need to somewhat humanoid designs. With the fact that it has to be a biped in mind, there is literally nothing wrong with Luchalitten.
>>
>>29111266
Your first paragraph is correct but your second paragraph is incorrect. A cartoon monster not being humanoid in no way makes it unmarketable nor is it a necessary design element starting point. Even in gen 7 there is a non-humanoid starter, if you hadn't noticed.
>>
>>29111302

Poppamaid is humanoid enough.

I also agree that not being a humanoid doesn't make a mon less marketable, but I believe that GameFreak thinks it essential for starters to be more humanoid because they think such designs are easier for people to connect with. I don't agree, but that does seem to be the design philosophy currently.
>>
>>29108944
I like Beltigre, actually.
It's an interesting spin on the Fire/Fighting meme, by being what should be a Fighting Type but then using exactly what Dark was originally about to give that Fire/Fighting a more interesting type combo.
In fact I wouldn't be surprised if Beltigre got a lot of fighting moves to compliment that he's still a proper fighter, just a dirty one.
>>
>>29108944
I like the design and unironically believe it will be Fire-dark, but will use it no matter what
>>
At least Luchalitten has some personality in it. Fucking Jangmoo-o evos are literally my mom's drawing on the fridge. They look like they were made by a 6-year old
>>
Fire/fighting starter is a sin gamefreak's well aware of.
and goddamn I wish Jararango was just a bigger jangmo
>>
How is it opposite? Both first stages have potential, and both evolve into bipedal shits
>>
>>29108055
if leaks prove popplio's final evolution it'd be the first time i choose water over others since gen 3.

Luchalitten looks very generic other than that doesn't phase me.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.