[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were. You when Sun and Moon was confirmed worst pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: surprised_lillie.jpg (616KB, 1904x1064px) Image search: [Google]
surprised_lillie.jpg
616KB, 1904x1064px
Where were. You when Sun and Moon was confirmed worst pokemon game in the francchise.
I was walking home when I read the no dexnav comment and instantly say
>this game is shit
>>
File: 1460069510286.png (306KB, 593x540px) Image search: [Google]
1460069510286.png
306KB, 593x540px
>expecting a quirky feature from a remake to return
>>
>>29105715
>The anime 1:1 reflects the games
Refresh my memory, where were the contests in Kalos again?
>>
File: ysjrshtdf.png (12KB, 598x98px) Image search: [Google]
ysjrshtdf.png
12KB, 598x98px
>Hating SM
>>
>>29105715
What the fuck was even the purpose of the DexNav?
As far as I can remember, it let you know what kind of Pokémon were in the area, right? Motherfucker, if that is what you're so buttblasted about then let me tell you how much of a retard you are.
Just fucking look that shit up on the internet.
>>
File: 1474300066543.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1474300066543.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
>>29105744
>not wanting the best feature to return
>>
>>29105715
What did the ORAS dexnav do again? you can find rare mons in the wild with it and what else?
>>
No sneaky tiptoe in this game either :'(
>>
>>29105852
We don't know if the Battle Frontier is going to be in SuMo or not, though.
>>
>>29105715
Never used dexnav since I already had everything i wanted by the time ORAS came out, what was so good about it?
>>
>>29105872
You could shiny hunt with it, and you could occasionally get pokemon with Hidden Abilities, egg moves, and higher IVs.

Outside of filling out the routes (Since it was a remake and they needed a simple way to populate the routes with pokemon you couldn't get in Gen 3) that's what it's for.
>>
>>29105715
Where were. You when op was confirmed to be a colossal faggot for actually
>caring about dexnav
>>
>>29105848
It actually let you find a certain pokémon you were looking for, if you had caught that pokémon already. Besides that, it counted how often you encountered that pokémon, and with every encounter, the chances of getting an egg move (which it would show you), hidden ability, or IV's would increase. You also could shiny hunt with it, but don't know how that worked, as I never tried it.
>>
>>29105715
Didn't you all hate ORAS? You got what you deserved.
>>
I agree, OP, but not just because DexNav is gone.
>>29106700
It was pretty much agreed that DexNav is one of its better features.
>>
>>29105848
>handy checklist of what Pokemon that appear in the area that you've caught
>can selectively choose which Pokemon to appear if you've caught it before
>easy access to Egg Moves and Hidden Abilities

>>29106700
I liked it, even then you can dislike something overall but not everything from it.
>>
>caring about dexnav
>caring about postgame
>caring about pokémon designs
>caring about game quality in general
LOL fuck off this board hater Gamefreak is the best
>>
>>29105715
here
>>
>Dexnav is the only conceivable way that Gamefreak can ever implement hidden abilities, boosted IVs and increased shiny chances.
There'll still be ways to get this stuff OP, there'll just be a new way. Granted it may not be as good as Dexnav, but it might be better, and I'm cautiously expecting the latter, given the amount of other quality of life improvements Sun and Moon have already shown.
>>
Who cares?

Why does this board have autistic hissy fits over everything? It was obviously a one-game feature, like Hidden Grotto or Sky Battles.
>>
File: cripplingdepression.jpg (13KB, 211x211px) Image search: [Google]
cripplingdepression.jpg
13KB, 211x211px
>>29105715
Well shit, Dexnav was neat. I liked having early and easy access to HA, eggmoves and good IVs. I hope SM will have something simmliar at least.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.