[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General Pokemon Surprise an Hype Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: season19_ep11_ss01.jpg (98KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
season19_ep11_ss01.jpg
98KB, 578x327px
Between all the new Sun and Moon shit (both game and anime), the new pokken character looking dope as shit, and the eventual pokemon go update - it REALLY seems like Pokemon is alive and kicking, fucking thriving more than usual, really. Agree? Disagree?

If you had to pick, what ONE (1) thing are you the most excited for, and what ONE (1) thing are you most surprised by?

Most Hype: Scizor in Pokken, I don't know why but he just looks so fucking cool, not that wasn't clearly going to be him or Empoleon. Fucking LOOK at this shit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Yj14r5u4aE

Most Surprised: The Leaks keep being accurate, and it's really, really looking like the starter like is real, the better part of a fucking year in advance? What the hell???
>>
Most exited for Rowlett3.
Surprised that the genwun pandering continues with these Alola forms. Would have loved to see some from other gens :/
>>
>>29100883
What is the pokemon GO update about?
Most hype: Just Sun and Moon in general, hyped as fuck can't wait for the demo in a few days.
Most surprised: The Type: Null reveal, I didn't think he was going to look like that but I like it.
Imagine the Shiny version of him and Jararanga.
>>
>>29101045

>Niantic have announced a new feature coming soon to Pokémon GO. As you capture more Pokémon of the same type, you will get a special bonus to the capture rate of Pokémon of that type. The higher the medal, the bigger the capture bonus. It's a +1 bonus for Bronze, +2 for Silver and +3 for Gold
Edit @ 19;39: Another update has been announced. With this, you will now be able to take in up to 6 Pokémon to train against a gym of your own team, and the CP of the Gym's Pokémon would be adjusted lower to match your Pokémon's CP for the duration of the training.
>>
>>29101111
>eventual
That's already in the game though, you wasted these quints
>>
>>29101164

>quints

:^)
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.