[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will you guys miss IKUZ? I thought it was a really cool song,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Ash and Greninja.png (354KB, 393x400px) Image search: [Google]
Ash and Greninja.png
354KB, 393x400px
Will you guys miss IKUZ?
I thought it was a really cool song, and hearing it in battles was fucking awesome.
>>
>>29096814
yes
>>
The song was great, but I hope that everyone involved with the anime dies in a most painful way possible.
>>
>>29096814
I haven't even watched the anime, just seen the intro and one episode and I karaoke'd it.
>>
>>29096814
No I will not miss the jobber anthem
>>
>>29096814
The song was outstanding, if not the best, in the entire series of Pokémon.
>>
>>29097022
Agreed. I genuinely think this was the best song in the series. It was great.
>>
>>29096814
>IKUZ

Literally any time I put this song on during showderp our team loses.

>>29096957 this anon nailed it. It's a real shame because the song is pretty amazing
>>
>>29096957
you don't have to let the plot of the series spoil the song for you. it's a great piece of music
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.