[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any ideas?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Any ideas?
>>
That's the thing that changes its typing
>>
>>29093855
Gladion has the type change item.
>>
>>29093855
The arrows probably indicate its type.
>>
>>29093855
his ears change colour to denote his type
>>
I thought the leaker said the type was going to be set based off of what starter you chose or was that just what i read as an idea on here hard to remember these days.
>>
>>29093899
its eyes and head feathers too
>>
I think that's a demonstration of the Memory module. It shows Gladion with the capsule on the right, and the fact that it correlates to the "hinges(?)" on the sides of Silvadi's head. On the left, you have it showing that the capsule actually corresponds to what color Silvadi's accents are.
>>
>>29093922
The type Gladion changes his Silvadi to be will be the type strongest against your starter of water, fire or grass. He will only use one of those three.
>>
So then is type:null the pseudo legendary or just a fun GF experiment for the kids who dont have and Arceus to use
>>
>>29093855
There's a much higher qual image of it anon.
>>
>>29094033
Srry senpai i just woke up to a txt from a friend and went to serebii to check it saw that and wanted to know what your guys opinion on it was
>>
>>29093997
If Jangmo'o isn't it, we may not see the pseudo legendary until we meet the "champion equivalent" of Sun and Moon.
>>
>>29093899
wow just like my Mass Effect endings
>>
>>29093855
Type changer!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.