[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't GF just boot the series over to consoles already?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (204KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204KB, 1000x562px
Why doesn't GF just boot the series over to consoles already? The Wii U showed that it was more capable of rendering the 3D models than the 3DS and it would allow for more content to be available in each game.
>>
Home consoles are for fags, handhelds are the superior platform of choice and have been for the past twelve years
>>
because it's a handheld game
>>
>>29093018
>it would allow for more content to be available in each game.
No it wouldn't.
>>
Gen 8 on NX
>>
Are you retarded. Pokemon and like 80% of its features are designed with handheld in mind.
>>
A game like Battlerite seems perfect for Pokemon battles
It's have a limited roster again but that game is pretty much how I see Pokemon battles playing out
>>
There will never be a main series game on console for the sole reason of it would destroy the role of meeting people and actually playing and hang out with people. Yes online is a thing and it adds to the depth. However if it was on consoles that means no vgc. Why? Because you couldn't bring thousands of players save data's and pokemon's together like that. If you are out in public playing it on a handheld you are more likely to meet new people and trade and battle and talk to new people. It's like when go released. You were out meeting new people. The game at it's core was never meant to be a full one person experience. That's why they release two games every gen and have exclusives. So you have to talk and trade with others who have the other version. The game at it's core is connectivity. It's about contacting with others as well as your pokemon. If it ever moved to consoles you would lose that core function of the game. I remember getting XY on the midnight release with my friends. We pulled an all nighter playing through the games and sharing different parts we were excited about.
>>
>>29093018
The next one is on NX, a handheld/console
>>
File: 13592416_p0.jpg (86KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
13592416_p0.jpg
86KB, 800x900px
>wanting anything on the wii u
>>
>>29093018
Because pokemon is the only thing people buy the hand helds for.
>>
>>29093018
Because more people have handheld nintendo consoles than home consoles; especially after the flunk that was the Wii U, this is never gonna happen. Hence why they didn't release a Colosseum-esque game on the Wii U.
>>
>>29093073

Vitas graphics says hi

Nintendo just can't
>>
>>29095569
>not wanting things on the best console of the generation
>>
>>29093018
>implying we are all basement dwellers that never leave home.

Please anon some people have a life and having a handheld on the go is 1000 times better than barely playing a game due to not being home 24/7
>>
>>29095676
Implying Vita is for fags and shitty weeboos
>>
>>29095813
>not wanting things on the best console of the generation
the PS4?
>>
lol, Pokken was a huge flop.

Noone cares about Pokemon console games, they're meant to be handheld
>>
>>29093018

If X/Y and OR/AS were on WiiU instead of 3DS they would probably have half their sales or worse.
>>
>>29097691
>console
be real here. this generation's consoles are all shit.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.