[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It seems that both XY and ORAS suffer from frame rate drops

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: JunichiMasudaJI2.jpg (797KB, 4865x3237px) Image search: [Google]
JunichiMasudaJI2.jpg
797KB, 4865x3237px
>It seems that both XY and ORAS suffer from frame rate drops when the 3D function is active, especially when some Pokémon are in battle. How can we fix this?

>Masuda: lol just take away the 3D lmao
>>
>>29088888
and nothing of value was lost
>>
3D isn't that good IMO. I always turn it off and it's not due to framerate.
>>
checked
>>
>>29088888
You realize that in order for it to run with a good framerate while the 3D is active all the models would be low res and shitty
>>
>>29088888
3D is gonna be less missed than the removal of triple battles
>>
>>29088958
>3D is active all the models would be low res and shitty

They arent already shitty?
>>
>>29088888
>88888

OHHH BABYYYYYY
>>
They suffer from framerate drops especially when in battle regardless
>>
File: Quintbqi.png (344KB, 472x699px) Image search: [Google]
Quintbqi.png
344KB, 472x699px
>>29088888
Nice.
>>
>when the 3D function is active
I get framerate drops even without it especially when more than 2 pokemon are onscreen
>>
>>29088979
No, in fact the models being so good is why the 3DS has trouble rendering them, they look like they designed them for a fucking console or something, likely intending to use them for the next few generations.
They just look like shit when playing because the 3DS screen is shit.
>>
>>29088958
>>29088979
The models are great. Way too great for the 3DS, actually (hence the framerate drops).

The best part is that they made those great models but didn't really bother with giving good animations to most of them.
>>
>>29088888
3d sucked ass and was a gimmick anyways, just made shit blurry if I moved the screen too much.

But yeah, 3d wasn't the problem. Weather and any area with particle effects in the background lagged the gen 6 games like a bitch.
>>
Devs disabling 3D entirely in games actually enables higher performance.

Either way, I don't give a shit about the 3D effect, so I lose nothing.
>>
>>29089019
>all of those fucking gliding pieces of shit with no flapping
>archeops
>haxorus

god, I seriously hope they added at least some new animations. Either that or they'd better go over everything in gen 8. It's annoying because the new pokemon are animated so much better than the older ones.
>>
>>29088978
Is this a meme or triple battles were actually removed? I'm not getting
>>
>>29089070
Actually, the two are right. It was removed within Rotation, but only from the ranking battles (At least until now)
>>
>>29088888
3D is a fucking waste. Just like your quints and your existence.
>>
>>29089093
Sauces?
>>
>>29089131
The official site, just search, too lazy for get the link
>>
File: exeggutor_all_is_lost.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
exeggutor_all_is_lost.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>29088978
>gen I introduced single battles
>gen III introduced double battles
>gen V introduced triple battles
>>
>>29089188
Sixtriplet battles in gen 8
>>
>>29089188
>gen VII removes triple battles
>gen IX removes double battles
>gen XI removes wifi battles
>>
>>29088888
show of hands who actually used the fucking 3d function ever
>>
>>29089064
Archeops is one of the best ones though.
>>
>>29089514
>Gen XlV removes battles
>>
>>29089570
> Gen XIV's /vp/ anon says:
Good they removed battle, the formula was enough. Is good to create new things
>>
Nice digits you got
>>
>>29089541
Gen VI 3D was so shit. There's no point having it on.
>>
I was expecting this to be honest. there was no way they could have 4 pokemon and 2 trainers being rendered in 3D without running at 10fps.
>>
>>29088888
It was a shit gimmick no one used anyway. How is it their fault that the 3DS is a hunk of garbage?
>>
>>29088888
Lol based masuda.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.