[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Past Leaks Confirmed Real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 5

Posted 1st Oct:
https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/28864510/#28867543
Its not very exciting, just screencap and make a thread when its revealed if you want more and ill prove myself

big surprise type null evolves, mask comes off. gains multitype
starter leaks are real, another big surprise.
only 80 new pokemon
Everything else i know is worthless lol

Posted 3rd Oct:
https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/28886305/#28890850
type null evolves, loses the mask. its silvsomething icr
it gains multitype
starter evos. final forms are real. screencap this idc
>>
Kinda sad that genuine leakers are not attention whores
>>
>>29082592
No, that's a good thing. It's how you can tell they're legit. This guy and the Ultra Beast leaker were very lowkey and only showed up in one or two threads. Same with Riddler, because he didn't even want all this attention on him.
>>
He also hinted Ash-Greninja was in the demo, and said it was coming the 14th of October, which is really accurate since the next batch of news is that day. He probably was misinformed on that one.

https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/28864510/#q28867641
>>
File: CsIqA0eUEAAzNj5.jpg (37KB, 532x767px) Image search: [Google]
CsIqA0eUEAAzNj5.jpg
37KB, 532x767px
>>29082131
>only 80 new mons

Please be a lucky guess
>>
>>29082131
>actual leakers are stealthy and try to keep themselves low
>fake leakers have to make an entire thread.
I wonder just how many legit leakers got there way in threads before and got unnoticed ?
>>
File: image.jpg (137KB, 1022x751px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 1022x751px
>>29082661
Not counting Alolan forms, this means we're getting these mons, plus some evolutions, a couple new lines, and at least two more Ultra Beasts.

We've seen almost everything outside of that.
>>
>>29082131
Wow, I wonder if they're still here. Sucks about the 80 mons though. Feels like a letdown with how big the game has been shaping up to be.
>>
>>29082778
We've seen half of the dex already ugh
>>
>>29082698
With Jangmo-o's and Type: Null's evolutions, that's 64 pokemon (63 if the streetlight represents one of Jangmo-o's evolution). Add the snowman and the dolphin, 66. Add the fossils, 70. Add Salandit's evolution, 71. Add Bounsweet's, Morelull's, Komala's and Wimpod's evolutions, which although unconfirmed seem extremely likely. 76.
No fuck this. Fuck this leaker, fuck GameFreak, fuck Sun and Moon.
>>
>>29082778
>>29083017
Ok yeah, there are 50 officially revealed mons so far, so it wouldn't be worse than Kalos in terms of official reveals, but fuck me
>>
>>29083017
It's 64 on the image.

Adding Salandit's, Type: Null's, and Jangmo-o's evos (counting the Khakkhara), that's 67. Morelull, Bounsweet, Komala, Wimpod makes 71. Two-stage Snowman makes 73.

If Jangmo-o isn't the pseudo, then add three more for that. 76. Two more Ultra Beasts makes it 78. Now add prevos for Turtonator and Drampa. 80.

Alternatively, you could subtract Magearna and Marshadow, being Mythicals, to take it down to 78 again.

We still need the leaked dolphin mon. 79.

Now look at Pyukumuku, Mimikyu, Minior, and Comfey. Give one of them an evo. 80.
>>
>>29083178
That's what I'm saying, I'd hate it if it turned out we already know all the fucking lines. I mean I only have myself to blame for looking at the leaks I guess, but if 80 new mons is real I'll keep this salt to my grave
>>
>>29083017

If you wanna say "fuck X", say "fuck the one who had the brilliant idea of giving important matter to chinese people" instead because that's where it all began.

most of the authentic leaks are chinese for crying out loud
>>
>>29083413
I know. Hell, I should just blame myself for sticking my nose where I shouldn't have, I was just caught i the heat of the moment and let out some steam. Truth is I'm a fucking idiot
>>
>>29083505

Truth is, no one was expecting to be subjected to final starter evolutions five months prior to the games' release.
>>
>>29082698
still waiting the fairy waifu and the steel scepter
>>
Honestly, I don't mind getting only 80 new Pokemon, as long as the quality of them is consistent (which, so far, IMO, they have been). That and we get at least 20-30 Alola Forms. Maybe even a few new Megas. That would be just find for me.
>>
>>29082131
My only gripe with not believing old leakers is that the assumptions we have for Type:Null are really general and were hypothesis gathered from its artificial, man-made nature and its Arceus inspo.
>>
>>29082131

It's never stated in the corocoro leak that his mask is off
>>
>>29083711
Vague? He literally mentions his name being "Silvsomething". Type: Null's evo name is apparently Silvadi or Shiruvadi or something
>>
>>29083343
What if 80 isn't counting Legendaries/UBs/Mythicals?
>>
It could be a leak

Or it couldn't

But Type Null's chimera look made us think he could have Multitype, it's not a random guess
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 500x500px
>>29083742
Type: Null evolves into SiIvagunner
>>
Other leaks say around 80 not exactly 80

We could've all assumed Type Null would act like Arceus, he doesn't even mention a name so anons are lying in this thread
>>
fo alolan forms count toward the 80?
>>
>>29083742

No he didn't

Look at OP's link, he never mentioned a name
>>
80ish are fine. Were reaching 800 right now. Its a big fucking number

GF is still giving you new pokemon and also giving the old ones new forms to keep things fresh and nice
>>
>>29083851
Try the second link
>>
>>29083851
Are you illiterate? He posted two links:

>Anonymous Sun 02 Oct 2016 23:44:55 No.28890850 Report
type null evolves, loses the mask. its silvsomething icr
it gains multitype
starter evos. final forms are real. screencap this idc
>>
>>29083017

It doesn't have to be exactly 80 anon

Euroganer confirmed a pokemon we haven't seen yet in the two hours
>>
>>29083017

It's not 80 anon

We still have other sets as well as the real Psuedo, Jangmo-o clearly isn't the real one

We have an unrevealed Pokémon in the early game as well
>>
>>29083017

>Alola Pokémon don't count

You guys are stingy
>>
>>29084188
Why would they?
>>
>>29083835
He mentions Silvsomthing as the name.

Also knows about Ash-Greninja being in the demo and says it comes out the 14th which is pretty accurate imo
>>
File: 1476109541101s.jpg (2KB, 125x92px) Image search: [Google]
1476109541101s.jpg
2KB, 125x92px
>>29084061
>>29084107
God I hope. Anyway sorry for going full autistic and sperging about something that's not even officially confirmed
>>
I get that Gamefreak doesn't want to overload the total Pokemon number, and that why we got 72 in Gen VI and (apparently) ~80 this gen (and part of why Megas and Alola forms are a thing).

However, a huge part of the games for me is discovering new Pokemon. Adding such a small new roster is definitely a let down. Not that I'm not happy with the Pokemon we ARE getting -- it's a pretty strong generation.

If we are going to have smaller generations going forward, I just wish that the marketing team wouldn't reveal over half of them.

But eh, fuck it -- it makes team planning easier.
>>
>>29084416

>comes out the 14th

That's the next news

The demo's coming out the 18th
>>
>>29084409

>New typing
>New moves
>New stats
>Some with new abilities like Alola Raichu

How the fuck are they considered not new

Mega evolutions okay, they are forms

But these are separate pokemon
>>
>>29084499
It's only natural. These "leakers" have been fucking with us all year.
>>
Still more than XY even if you don't count alola forms or UBs

Better quality too IMO
>>
>>29083017

To be fair, that's still Pokémon we don't know

We don't know shit about fossils, assuming we even have any, it could be 4 unknown Pokémon entirely or the evolutions of the Pokémon revealed

Wimpod and bounsweet could both be 3 stage for all we know etc

Also worth the chance that Jangmo-o not being the Psuedo since his entire line is apparently revealed

And everyone who played the 2 hours said there was an unrevealed Pokémon in the early game

There's still more anon.If it bothers you so much, just stop coming here and blind yourself
>>
>>29084667

This

I've loved the majority of Gen 7 mon

And those I don't, I'm neutral, I don't hate them
>>
>>29084615
No. They are forms. They don't count towards new dex slots.
>>
>>29084568

That's why I'm saying it's pretty accurate. Every recent trailer has come out on tuesdays, and he at least knew something was up on this friday which is surprising. Also knew about Ash-Greninja being on it. Too many "lucky guesses"
>>
>>29084748
>says the demo is being released on the 14th
>it isnt
> "huh i guess he was right after all"
lol, no.
>>
>>29084804
So, let's discuss Type:Null, Shiruvadi, according to serebii (quoting the coro oro leaker)

Something interesting to not is that "shiruba", in Japanese, is one way to say "silver". As V's don't exist in that language, technically.

Second link in the OP; Type:Null evo is called Silvsomething...
>>
>>29085057
Silvadi
Omega Pokemon
Normal type

Ability: AR System. Allows the user to gain a secondary typing by holding the appropriate Z-Crystal. The user's stats and level up movepool also change accordingly.

Signature move: Aether Rage. 100 BP, 90 Acc, physical. Type is dependent on the Z-Crystal held.
>>
>>29085057
thats only one post though, since there isnt any reason to believe both are the same poster.

And it isnt any substantial leak whatsoever, we already knew type null lost the mask to reveal its true power, we already knew the starters were real. The only new stuff he got is that type null got multitype (it actually doesnt though, its a "brand new ability no pokemon has ever had before!") and the 80 new pokemon. Given that he got the demo date wrong I wouldnt be surprised if he got the number of new pokemon wrong too.

>muh intentional mistakes
why would you give false info when the point of giving out that info was to gain more credibility? You have to be pretty stupid to think thats a good idea.
>>
>>29085332
>Silva
>...S-silver

Alchemy? I-it all comes together?
>>
>>29084550
It's honestly why I think OrAs was a let down for a lot of people. OrAs has faults, sure, but they are over all pretty good games. The issue was that everything was basically leaked by the marketing team

If their marketing team wants to go that route, what they need to do is, say, pretend to be leakers in some country - let's say... China, and reveal things like maybe the final evos of the starters. Then people can avoid spoilers a bit easier and the audience, while maybe still let down in some ways, also gets hyped up due to a feeling of outsmarting the company
>>
>>29085888
Yeah it's a dumb marketing decision
>>
>>29083017
>Add the snowman and the dolphin, 66.

Kek

>Add the fossils, 70.

Double kek.

>Add Komala's evolution

Triple kek
>>
>>29084615
>>29084729
>This will be the new debate that will go on forever on /vp/
For the record, they are basically new Pokemon.
>>
>>29087430
I wish they had related but different names. Like a subspecies.

Vulpix -> Vulpice
Sandshrew -> Snowshrew

But same dex number. Would make them feel more like new Pokemon but still limit total dex number.
>>
>>29082131
Silv... Silvagunner?
GRANDDAD
>>
Fug someone tell me there are more than 80 new Pokemon. If that's true there are hardly any left unrevealed
>>
Does this mean we aren't getting a pseudo-legend? Because I don't see any 3-stage pokemon that seem like pseudo-legend material.
>>
>>29088391
Pseudo legends are never unveiled pre release. Stop being new
>>
>>29087515
Scare-o-wak
Flaichu
Bandatta, Faticate
Exeggutooooooooooooor
>>
>>29085381
You joke, but that's probably what the name is suppose to evoke. It's a failed product of Alchemy, even Evolving, it still didn't reach Gold, the pure metal.
>>
>>29082661
I constantly see people quibble over numbers, what the fuck is a 'good' amount of pokemon? People whined that BW had too many, people whined that XY had too few. Of course if you count megas XY had more new pokemon than GSC did. And I'm sure with Alola forms included, SM will have more than 100 as well.

Gamefreak is naturally going to slow down the pace of new pokemon introduction to avoid bloating the dex with shitmons. I much preferred the XY approach to what they did in Sinnoh. The new pokemon were actually new, and old pokemon got love through megas instead of cross gen evos.

I really do wish they were more thoughtful with their distribution of megas though since they gave half of the pseudos megas. Megas should have been mostly for starters and pokemon with sub 500 BST because it didn't end up really being a boost for most shitmons, but rather a rich get richer scenario where shit that was already on top of the meta got even more ridiculous. In fact the existence of M-Mence, M-Kang, M-Gar, M-Blaziken and M-Mawile pretty much invalidates all other megas in metas where they're not banned due to the 1 per team rule.
>>
>>29088691
Top kek.
>>
>>29088907
Literally only faggots thought BW had too many Pokemon. XY did things terribly. Because of the tiny amount of Pokemon, some types got no representation at all.
>>
>>29088907
I just wish they didn't reveal so many before release. They could have skipped one from every announcement video we've had and no one would feel short changed.
>>
>>29088907
I feel that the sheer quantity of designs that had to be approved lowered the overall quality of Unova's Dex.
I won't imply Kalos is Quality over Quantity and is somehow the best regional Dex, but I'm more concerned with whether or not the Dex introduces enough Pokemon that cater to my own tastes, rather than the raw number. If they introduce 300 new Pokemon and I don't like any of them, why the fuck would I be satisfied? Meanwhile, 20 new ones and I love them all? I can live with that.
I think 80~100 is around the sweet spot that satisfies an itch for new animals and variety, as well as allowing them to iron out more of the kinks in the designs before approval.

Megas and Alolan forms are part fanservice, part fixing shitmons. Fanservice involves tinkering with things that don't need it (like Mega-pseudos) and fixing shitmons is the primary gameplay goal that spurred them to do it in the first place. Fanservice helps sales and satisfies more customers, while fixing a handful of shitmons satisfies some of the long-term repeat consumers like us.
Alolan forms manage to be both at once since too many Kantomons are shitmons nowadays, and many players still have a soft spot for these critters, but slow bulky Snowslash casts doubt on the functionality and gameplay value of these forms.
There's plenty of people upset their best bro didn't get a Mega or an Alolan form, and others that are upset that they did since they didn't like the result. You can't please everyone, so ultimately it's up to Gamefreak who they do or don't please.
>>
80 new mons is confirmed.

This goes along with what pokebeach posted about a few days ago, that the upcoming tcg implies theres about the same amt of new pokemon as there were in gan 6.

Ugh. this is bullshit.

>>29088907
Gen 6 has under 80. Gen 5 had around 150. Theres some pretty obvious middle ground there.
>>
>>29089067
>some types got no representation at all.
Pardon
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.