[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will we ever get a game with two regions again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1426857463440s.jpg (10KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1426857463440s.jpg
10KB, 250x242px
Will we ever get a game with two regions again?
>>
friendly reminder that there are people alive RIGHT NOW that believe a game with all 7 regions would be a good idea
>>
The only game that had two regions were poorer for it. I would rather have Iwata gone through the code to polish than readd Kanto and change only story elements.
>>
>>29078627
I think you mean 1 relatively small and cramped region, and one that's a barren wasteland.
>>
>>29078679
This

I rather have one good region, even gen 6 with all it's faults at least wasn't as awful as Johto.
You can cry now.
>>
>>29078646
It would, if they'd have a high budget and didn't rush.

They'd likely need to raise the level cap though.
>>
>>29078679
>one is too cramped
>one is too empty

Make up your mind
>>
>>29078727

It would be garbage.
>>
>>29078767
How so?
>>
I hope not. Last time they did that Kanto was empty, and more importantly the level scaling for everything was fucking awful.
>>
>>29078627
Sun/Moon
>>
>>29078739
>it is literally impossible to have a reasonably sized region that has stuff to do in it
>>
>>29078780
well you see anon, there's this mechanic in Pokemon called "levels".
>>
>>29078627
>put 2 regions in the same game
>game becomes grinding hell so you don't steamroll the next region

there's a reason why gold and silver have so much grinding and wild pokemon 20 levels below the area gym leader
>>
>>29078941
Well you see anon, there's a concept called change. Raise the level cap to 300.
>>
>>29078646
I don't need to be reminded of my own existence my man
>>
>>29078941
>each region locks your team to monfrom that dex until you recieve an unlock by beating that regions champ

Or something like that. Just because you're not creative enough to think of a work around doesn't mean no one else is
>>
>>29078964

stop this
>>
>>29079199
By that point why wouldnt you just play each of the games separately
>>
>>29078627

Gen 2 didn't have two regions, it had two half-regions.

It's better to just make one good region than cram multiple in the game to create the illusion of more content.
>>
>>29079230
Maybe because the new game will be new
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.