[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So who else is taking the day of from work or school on Sun &

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: pokemon-leak-top1.png (168KB, 580x327px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-leak-top1.png
168KB, 580x327px
So who else is taking the day of from work or school on Sun & Moons release date?

I know I am.
>>
>>29077195
No, I'm just going to play it while at work and get paid while I do so
>>
>>29077195
I am.
>>
>>29077195
Have a long weekend off.
>>
>>29077195
Don't know man, depends.
This is how I'd decide:
As soon as the Sun/Moon download is available on the eShop, I would note down the number of blocks it requires. Then exactly at 7:26:10 AM, I'll make a thread on vp, and I'd note down the post number of the 4th reply on the thread. Id then take the square root of that, floor() it, and assuming it as the first radius of an ellipse, calculate the circumference of the ellipse by taking π x Square root of the post number of the first thread I spot on 4chan at 4:09:33 AM. Id take this circumference, and divide it by the number of blocks of Pokémon S/M multiplied by the length of the String "if you don't reply to this post your mom will die in her sleep tonight, Immunity Cat cannot save her". Id take the resultant number, and if the 2nd decimal place of it is even, I'd take a day off, and if it's odd, I'd take the decimal places 2-7, and instead of the number of blocks of the games, use it while repeating the whole process. If the 3rd decimal place of the resultant is odd, I'd take a day off, and if even, I'd call OP a faggot and go to work.
>>
>>29077195
if you need to take days off work/school for a video game you really are an autist

Cant wait to see where you'll be in 10 years
>>
>>29077561
Despite the fact that Japland did that constantly

Can't wait to see how you are at any social activity
>>
>>29077561
>don't live americuckland
>get 5 weeks of holiday a year
>can use them almost whenever i want

Why wouldn't i want to use them to play games
>>
>>29077674
Fuck you and your wonderful country.
>>
Just started a new job and they told we must take 4 days off this year, so I took three days for the EU release.
I wouldn't have done if I didn't have to take off tho. But if I anyway have to take off, why not combine it with the release.
>>
I've got the week off. Feels good.
>>
I requested off already. My boss actually plays Pokémon too and joked about giving me long hours that weekend so I can't play without him. I need a solid couple days to take the game in
>>
>>29077195
>tfw I already get the 18th and the 21st off
It's gonna be a good four days.
>>
Thanksgiving holiday at my college starts the day it comes out, so that's exciting.
>>
I get off early on Fridays so I can get home and then have the whole weekend to play
>>
I always take my vacation in the fall (summer is our peak time) but I did move it a couple of weeks later than usual so it starts on release day...
>>
>>29077968
>Thanksgiving break is roughly a week long

Mine is four days, including the weekend. Where the fuck do you go to college?
>>
>>29077561
>Im a normie who loves his job as a plumber who does nothing but drink tea and watch football!
>>
>>29077195
>release date
>not thinking game will surface literally weeks before that

Are you autist?

I'm getting a week off work as soon as game will leak. Considering chinks always leak stuff it should be at least a week before or even faster. Considering starter evos leak so early, I'd say nothing is possible.
>>
>>29077455
I mean sure have a (You)
>>
>>29077195
>work
>school
wait, this board is filled with wagecucks...? oh god lmao, normies just get out, please.
>>
Took the day off, and have the weekend off afterwards. I'm stoked.
>>
>>29077455
amazing
>>
>>29078560
I don't know why that drinking tea part was so funny
>>
I've scheduled half of Thursday off. I'm lucky enough to have a job that runs 10/4 instead of 8/5.
>>
>>29077195
It falls when I would most probably be the freaking busiest with all the assignments due. Man, but playing it finally would mean a greater pleasure for myself.
>>
>>29079343
tfw parents are finally forcing me to get a job because ive been doing weekly therapy and trying to get better

tfw im still massively suicidal but they saw me getting out of the house for one day as 'JOB READY'
>>
>>29079343
Fukin' this XD
>>
>>29079343
Just because you're autistic that doesn't mean you can't work.

Learn to code you lazy cunt, and even if you're a dumbass you can still learn to use one of those website building programs.
>>
>>29077195
I'm neet I don't need to take a day off.
>>
>>29079720
this
>>
>>29077455
>floor()
>length of the String
Hello, fellow programmer.
>>
>>29079343
>...
lmao
>>
i have jury duty the day it comes out
>>
>>29079343
>He thinks being a useless parasite is honorable
Gypsy?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.