[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only 7 captains confirmed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_2016-10-12-09-17-56.png (94KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-12-09-17-56.png
94KB, 480x854px
Only 7 captains confirmed?
>>
>>29076648
Forgot link http://www.nintendo-insider.com/2016/10/preview-exploring-a-tropical-paradise-in-pokemon-sun-and-moon/
>>
File: 1471516885989.png (74KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
1471516885989.png
74KB, 300x256px
I see that reading is hard for you
>>
Or 7 Trials per island....
>>
>>29076648
>7
Okay now I'm wondering what the hell all the shit on the last island is for then.

It's not too much of a letdown but it's so weird.

I guess UBs can make up for a lack of "8th gym"
>>
>>29076648
Uh, that actually confirms 28 (it says you have to defeat the 7 to face the island Kahuna, there's 4 Kahunas). Gotta be wrong.
>>
>>29076667
>>29076676
Do you really think there would be 28 trials?
>>
>>29076690
considering trials could be as simple as picking up an item in the nearby dungeon, yes.
>>
>>29076690
Gotta be the person who wrote the article spewing bullshit. There will be 18 AT MOST (and I doubt it'll be that many).
>>
>>29076648
It clearly says 7 per island right in your picture dude.
>>
>>29076721
>>29076686
Please go back to r/pokemon, you idiots. There are 28
>>
File: confused anime girl.jpg (16KB, 348x342px) Image search: [Google]
confused anime girl.jpg
16KB, 348x342px
>they changed it from 'seven' to 'several'
>>
File: Several.png (2MB, 2125x992px) Image search: [Google]
Several.png
2MB, 2125x992px
Changed to Several, not seven
>>
>>29076988
That's even worst
>>
>>29076988
So it was probably just a typo, then. Nothing to see here.
>>
A trial leader doesn't nessesarily need to only have 1 trial

The writer can also be a Fucking moron
>>
Why is everyone on this board so damn stupid? There are multiple trials per captain, we've known this since the whole concept was introduced months ago.

7 trials per island seems reasonable. And they only played the first 2 hours so there are probably differing numbers on each island anyway.
>>
>>29076988
>several per island
>>
>>29077132
>7 trials per island seems reasonable

So you haven't been paying attention at all, then. Also, multiple trials per captain has never been mentioned. Stop making stuff up.
>>
>>29077097
nope, in the spanish article it also says seven trial per island

https://pokemaster.es/pokemon-sol-luna-im-2942/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

>" Ahora los líderes de gimnasio son sustituidos por capitanes y en vez de tener que superar gimnasios simplemente luchando, ahora tendremos que enfrentarnos a 7 pruebas por cada una de las cuatro islas de Alola. Eso sí, al final de cada prueba habrá que combatir contra un Pokémon dominante que incluso puede pedir refuerzos. Una vez concluyamos todas las pruebas de cada isla, nos tendremos que enfrentar a su Kahuna, el más fuerte de todos."
>>
>>29077285
GUYS GUYS IMMAFAGGET
Ok, now that I have your attention, what the hell makes you think trial captains only give you one trial? This article confirms 7 trials per island, but there can't be 28 trial captains, with each one just saying "find me a thing" and leaving the game forever.
The number of trials isn't the same as the number of captains
>>
>>29077449
Unless this article is full of shit
>>
The 8th one is Guzma
>>
Another review made it clear that the copy being reviewed isn't the full game. There were probably just seven trials in whatever part of the game was included (probably the first two islands).
>>
>>29077230
>haven't been paying attention at all
>when that's literally what they're saying in the OP pic
???

Also
>implying there aren't multiple trials per captain when we've seen both Mallow's fetch quest and Lurantis fight as part of the Grass trial
You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?
>>
They had two hours to play. They couldn't possibly know how many trials there are in the entire game.
>>
>>29077788
What I'm saying is OP pic is wrong, 7 per island makes no sense with what we already know about the game's progression.

And there's no reason the Lurantis fight couldn't be part of the same trial, probably it guards one of the ingredients or something. There has literally been no mention whatsoever of multiple trials per captain.
>>
>>29077791
You know from the beginning of every other game how many gyms there are as you are given the badge case. There's probably something similar here.
>>
>>29077791
Unless Hala/Kukui/whoever tells you at the start of the game, or the trial thing (the one that replaces badges) has 7 slots in it, or w/e. Like how you can usually tell that there are 8 gyms just by looking at the badge case.
>>
>>29077679
You're missing the point, number of trials =/= number of captains
>>
>>29078077
No, you're missing the point, all I meant was that this article doesn't necessarily "confirm" anything.
>>
>>29076648
No.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.