[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So there's nothing else coming right? Why would Joe lie to us

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: wLlsf4T.png (568KB, 792x535px) Image search: [Google]
wLlsf4T.png
568KB, 792x535px
So there's nothing else coming right?

Why would Joe lie to us
>>
>>29076216
Is the blue sun real
>>
>>29076216
Clearly we'd get a sun made of rock.
>>
>>29076232
Yes stars give off a whole bunch of different colours of light, it's not ice though. That said if you were to look at it it wouldn't look blue it'd just be white light like our sun because it's so fucking bright. It's coloured white because if it was less bright that's what scientists think it would look like based on the light it gives ff but there's so fucking much light coming off of the thing that to the naked eye it's just blinding whiteness.
>>
File: 1475966387770.gif (1MB, 394x297px) Image search: [Google]
1475966387770.gif
1MB, 394x297px
>>29076216
>Sun made of lava
>Sun
>Made of lava
>>
>>29076232
Yes, you'll learn sll about it after your fall break
>>
>>29076216
if the sun was made of lava, wouldn't it all just fall off?
>>
>>29076216
what would happen if a cube of lava crashed into a cube of ice?

fucking retard
>>
>>29076216
Why is this even a question? Lava would melt the ice. I've literally cannot freeze lava. The lava sun would probably break a bit fue to the impact but the ice sun would be destroyed
>>
>>29076512
>fall break
What school gives you a break in fall?
>>
is it night time OP?
if then the ice sun won't melt.
>>
>>29077496
American Schools
some give you a week off for thanksgiving.
>>
>>29076216
>Sun
>Lava

I want to die.
>>
>>29077496
What school doesn't?
>>
>>29076216
>sun made of ice
What the hell.

Sun of ice would kill itself so fast by being Sun.
>>
>>29076216
Of course more is coming, dumbass.
>>
>>29079635
thank you for being literally the only post in this thread that is on topic
>>
>>29076216
Just remember that the page with Pyukumuku showed up a day after the ones with Pallossand, and the pages showing Lycanroc were version exclusive showed up a Day after the other Lycanroc pages.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.