[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cringe inducing fakemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: up_shit_creek_without_a_paddle.png (351KB, 614x421px) Image search: [Google]
up_shit_creek_without_a_paddle.png
351KB, 614x421px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7FWpkwmOoM
Not even one of this fakemon look slightly decent, and the art... let's say it's not so good. Not everyone understands the concept of designing a new pokémon, so not everyone should be designing fakemon. Don't get me wrong, it's not the first time i see something like this, but the fact that the guy says something like "I'd love this fakemon to be real" just makes me cringe. What do you think /vp/?
inb4
> poketubers
> hi Toby
>>
>>29069522
>drawn by kid
>DA-fag makes it real for him
Mods need to ban cringe threads on /vp
Because OP's of cringe threads never know or understand what cringe is.
>>
>>29069522
Also i didnt watch your video just went off the pic, i aint watchin no 15 minute video just to understand what your taloing about
>>
>>29069590
>>29069631
Are you retarded? yes they were drawn by the guy as a kid, but he is no kid anymore. If you're not even gonna watch the beginning of the video you can't talk shit. gtfo
>>
>>29069666
This really isn't cringe, Satan. The ideas are certainly retarded, but your tolerance must be incredibly low if this got to you. Which just makes you come across more autistic.
>>
>>29069708
Making me cringe and triggering me are two completely different things. If something, your understanding of the word is even more basic.
> b-but muh superiority
>>
>>29069522
>>29069590
>>29069631
>>29069666
>>29069708
>>29069744
This thread is making me cringe.

We are off to a good start.
>>
File: 1476163272730.png (167KB, 276x389px) Image search: [Google]
1476163272730.png
167KB, 276x389px
>>29069744
Kek, check out tumblr fella over here talking about being triggered
>>
>>29069744
Are you incapable of reading? No where did I even imply that you were triggered, but now it's coming across that way given how you are responding to people disagreeing with you.
>>
>>29069708
I cringed when he said one of his Pokémon would learn moves like Toxic.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Toxic_(move)#Learnset

You think?
>>
>The egg can only learn explosion and evolve at level 90
Kek except that you switch exp or exp share until level 90 (never), this mon will never evolve
retard
>>
>>29069522
10/10, would use.
>>
What's cringe-inducing is that you searched for this video and really needed to rant on an anonymous imageboard about it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.