[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3th Anniversary of XY / Gen VI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 594306320.png (377KB, 700x547px) Image search: [Google]
594306320.png
377KB, 700x547px
Apologize. It wasn't that bad bros.
>>
>>29069477
>3th
>>
>>29069477
>3th
>thirth
>threeth
>>
>>29069477
I never thought it was bad to begin with.
>>
I certainly had fun with it. Aside from the Elite Four and Champion being too easy even for Pokemon, my biggest complaint has always been that the character designs were especially unmemorable. I wish some atmospheric things from past games, like unique music for nighttime and gyms, were included but at least there were some beautiful locations. I love the rollerskates and amie.
>>
>>29069477
>3th
How fitting.
>>
Thank you for Tyrantrum gen VI happy 3th
>>
Region feels too small
Most of the characters are unmemorable
Only 72 new mons

What's there is good but they released a half-finished game.
>>
I appreciate that we can change what form is displayed per Pokemon in the Dex. It's a little thing, but it satisfies my autism greatly.
Also we finally got both a fucking poodle pokemon and a legitimate sea dragon.
>>
>>29069477
it wasn't that good either.
>>
>>29069477
Kalos was boring small, like Kanto, rather than charming small, like Johto and presumably Alola.

Also, I dont know whether Unova is big or small. It has the most locations but also some really short routes and a lot of inaccessible areas like under the bridges and the whole middle area
>>
>>29069477
shitting on your use of '3th' earlier aside, though, I have never said a bad word about gen VI. It introduced amie. There's nothing I've wanted more from the games than being able to personally interact with and care for my pokemon. Gen V's sprites felt awkward to me, they were clearly running out of ability to make sprites look better. the transition to 3d was smooth and beautiful, and it revived the series for me. Fairy is my new favorite type, just barely beating out dark and electric as my second and third. And Xerneas. God I love Xerneas.
>>
>>29069477
HAPPY 3TH!!!!!!!! >;3
>>
Most forgettable Gym Leaders and most uninvolved Champion ever, but it was ok.
>>
No main series pokemon game is bad, anon. There are just minor flaws that mean this gen was not all it could've been. Late gen 4 and 5 were of such high quality that we wanted the same level for these games and were disappointed at the lack of depth. Think of these games as 7 or 8/10 compared to the Platinum, hgss, bw1&2 games 9 or 10/10.
>>
>>29069691
>Only 72 new mons
Quantity =/= Quality
Every single Kalos mon(in my opinion)Is Perfect In it's way
>>
>>29069477
It was alright, if only for the PSS and Trainer Customization. Could've been so much better though if it wasn't rushed.

Felt like Xerneas and Yveltal were different enough to be the next Ho-oh and Lugia in that you can catch them both in each version.
>>
>>29069477
>played x recently and can't remember shit

> last time i played platinum was over three years ago and i still remember every gym leader and almost every town

the game felt rushed and unfinished desu
>>
>>29069691
Sounds like G/S/C to me
>>
>>29070135
Did it have a second region to piggy back off? No

Or a cool final boss? No
>>
>>29070180
It was raining the first time I fought Calem so that Jolteon fucked my shit sideways
>>
>>29070190
The fucker doesn't even have 4 moves

The worst part is to me, in gen 1 it's level upsets so it's them being a bit lazy, but here they're literally picking shit consciously
>>
>>29069477
God, I want to impregnate Serena.
>>
>>29070129
Apparently youre the one who rushed. RRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaamoss!! is pretty cool, Bjergsen is a good guy who cares about Pokemon and has one of the coolest gyms/cities (though he should've been much closer to Dendemille.... Anistar could've waited for the sake of Ice Gym and snow city/ice path to be next to each other like they logically should.)
>>
>>29069477
You know what, anon? You're right. It wasn't bad- had some flaws, but Gen VI was still enjoyable.

The post-game is still unforgivable when compared to the post-game of it's predecessor, though.
>>
>>29069477
Actually it was.

Gen 6 should apologize to me.
>>
It was fucking terrible.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.