[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Regional Variant Stats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: variant.png (167KB, 1019x671px) Image search: [Google]
variant.png
167KB, 1019x671px
So we know that it is most likely the case that Regional Variants will occupy the same Pokedex number due to being the same Pokemon.

But what if GF takes it further? How likely is it that the variants have the same BST, just with different distributions? Would they become unable to be viable? It will probably involve a lot of min maxing.

What stats would you give Alolan Sandslash?
>>
>>29067756
Hp:105
Atk:100
Def:150
SpA:25
SpD:55
Spe:15
HA is filter
Now learns Recover
>>
>>29067756
I'm curious to know how the national dex will be with the original mons and the alolan forms
>>
>>29067756
Sandslash
>75/120/110/45/55/45
Ninetales
>73/66/75/91/90/110
Exeggutor
>95/125/85/55/65/95
Raichu
>60/60/55/110/90/110
Marowak
>60/80/70/50/60/105
Raticate
>85/81/60/30/90/67
>>
probably it will keep the numbers but in different stats. Like Aegislash when change its form.
>>
>>29067924
I'm assuming same Dex number in the national dex. Both Basculin have the same dex number despite the different abilities, and both Shellos are the same despite looking different.

>>29067897
Well they did say it was going to be slower.
>>
>>29067924
Same way they've always done forms you tard
>>
Kanto Sandslash gets +10 BST, all into Speed

Alolan Sandslash is
HP 75
Atk 100
Def 140
SpAtk 25
SpDef 75
Speed 45

HA is Slush Surfer, doubles speed on Frosty Terrain
>>
>>29067991
In the regional dex the alolan form is first.
>>
>>29068669
Well yeah, obviously. The Alolan version is the one in the region.
>>
>>29068669
Yes and no.
The visual in the Dex used to be based on whatever you saw first, male or female, pink or blue, etc. If you saw a Shiny first, the Dex entry would always display the Shiny.
In the current Dex system, it will initially show whatever you see first, but if you open the Dex entry and cycle through the forms, the form you view last will be the one displayed in the main Dex list. In this case, you will see Alolan forms first since the normal form is not in Alola, but once you acquire a standard form, you will be able to view it in the form list and set that to be the main Dex visual.
>>
>>29068860
I think I remember seeing this.

What game did it start with?
>>
>>29069040
I first noticed that I could change the form shown in Y. I don't recall if it was in BW, and I did not play B2W2.
It was whatever you saw first for the first four generations, for sure. Unown or Shiny in GSC, same for RSE/FRLG. DP added more cosmetic form differences, but the principle remained the same. It was all about whatever you saw first, so if you were autistic enough you might try to guarantee seeing a specific one.
>>
>>29067897
never ever
>>
>>29067897
Gtanbull with a worse defensive typing
>>
>>29069182
*Granbull
>>
I expect Alolan Marowak to be Special-based and with better Speed. Points docked from Attack and Defense.
>>
>>29067756
Doubtful
Remember, these are the same people who made a fucking Battle tower model, but only put it there to mock us
>>
>>29070323
That is indeed hilarious and stupid, but that's supposed to colour Alolan overworld fears, rather than the Pokemon fears.
>>
>>29070280
Alolan Marowak is specifically stated to be slower though
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.