[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NO TIME TO QUESTION MY MOVES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: 4431258_orig.png (539KB, 413x599px) Image search: [Google]
4431258_orig.png
539KB, 413x599px
NO TIME TO QUESTION MY MOVES
>>
its been 20 years and misty still doesn't have boobs
>>
>>29065732
I'LL STICK TO THE PATH THAT I CHOOSE
>>
Back when the anime was at least tolerable
>>
>>29065754
>>29065754
ME AND MY FRIENDS ARE GONNA DO IT RIGHT
>>
>>29065732
ESTOU NUMA MASTER QUEST
E SEI QUE VOU ATÉ O FIM
>>
>>29065732
I'LL PUT MY DICK IN MISTYS SHOES
>>
>>29065732
IKUZE
>>
>>29065756
>johto
>tolerable
>being a nostalgiashitter

KYS
>>
>>29065787
YOU'LL NEVER SEE US RUN AWAY FROM A FIGHT
>>
IT'S ABOUT YOU
>>
PHIL'S FROM THE SOUL
JACK'S FROM THE P.I.
>>
>>29066166
TO BE A MASTER IS MY DREAM
>>
>>29066250
ALL I'VE GOT TO DO IS BELIEVE
>>
>>29066206
HORATIO "HORAT"'S SO BIG-EYED
>>
IT'S A BRAND NEW GAME AND A BRAND NEW WORLD
>>
>>29065732
>Indigo League
good.

>Orange Islands
skippable filler. yes, the whole thing

>Johto League
good episodes but the entire Johto league was dragged out so long as to be fucking ridiculous

>Advanced Generation
kind of the point where the series lost its soul when it went from traditional hand-painted cels to digital, but, like Johto, had some bretty good eps. the last third or so leading into Battle Frontier lags

>Battle Frontier
thing i remember most about this is the OP. nothing sticks out as particularly bored but by the time you've suffered through the end of AG this isn't enough to keep you round. you realize by this point - since they're, holy shit, back in Kanto - that ash's primeape is never coming back, Ash will never meet Giselle again so they can fug, etc.

>DPPt
no. we've done this before. the reward on time invested ratio is just too far gone. i watched this sporadically

>BW
wobbuffet left team rocket and i used that as my excuse to stop watching

>XY
looked good but you all should've been able to tell it was never going to be what you wanted it to be.
>>
>>29066281
NEW RIVALS AS YOU FIGHT FOR SURVIVAL
>>
>>29066289
fuck, i meant to add that up until AG got boring, it was actually the most watchable part of the series next to the indigo league. they just had a lot of bizarre fun with some eps.

the pikachu dancing short that came with the jirachi movie is my favorite thing of the entire run (and the jirachi movie itself is not bad either)
>>
File: autism.gif (537KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
autism.gif
537KB, 480x270px
>>29066289

>See fun thread about OP lyrics
>Make a post like this
>>
>>29066315
mate, you're literally just typing random lyrics from songs for kids while holding the shift key.

you find this enjoyable.

who's got the tism?
>>
>>29066289
>Indigo League
Good comedy and some good emotional moments but shit besides that

>Orange Islands
Decent filler arch

>Johto League
Garbage with the most filler to plot episode ratio in any series

>Advanced Generation
Better than Johto. Good overall.

>Battle Frontier
One of the better seasons yet. Few fillers and lots of battles and emotional episodes.

>DPPt
Best series to this point. Great character development for everybody not named Brock, good battles, great rivalries and better animation. Too many fillers though.

>BW
Garbage.

>XY
Tied with DP being the best series. Great animation, battles, character development and team arch. Wasn't able to do all the things it promised.

FTFY
>>
>>29066266
TITO DICK DICKMAN BABY
>>
>>29066354
>>29066354
you do

if you can't understand why nostalgia is fun then you are clearly the autistic one here

thank you for fucking up the thread you stupid autist
>>
>>29066398
HE RAISED PHIL AND LOVES THE LADIES
>>
>>29066260
(AND I BELIEVE)
>>
>>29066427
you are so angry you shook with rage and clicked my post twice to reply. you are like a little mad baby
>>
>>29066386
>johto league
>having the most filler
>AG was better than johto
>XY is tied with DP
>>>>>>character development
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wasn't able to do all the things it promised.

keep dreaming, kaloscuck
>>
>>29066770
>can't actually disprove what I said and can only meme

kys nostalgiashitter
>>
>>29066448
JACK'S COOL-ASS LAZY, HE'S STILL LEARNIN'
>>
>>29066386
>DPPt
>better animation
no?
>>
Máster quest is the worst season god, the league was the only goood
>>
File: Z_aura_gar.gif (534KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Z_aura_gar.gif
534KB, 400x225px
>>29066846
yea
>>
>>29066799
>implying that i would go my way to fix your shit taste
>>
>>29065732
Remember when wierd al made a pokemon song?

Yeah i memba
>>
BURASTO
>>
>>29066296
NOTHING CAN STOP YOU DIAMOND AND PEARL
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.