[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mfw Gible becomes fully evolved before Deino even evolves once.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20161011_221516.png (383KB, 615x705px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161011_221516.png
383KB, 615x705px
>Mfw Gible becomes fully evolved before Deino even evolves once.
>>
Wait...what? That's actually amazing for all the wrong reasons.
>>
All gen 5 evolution levels are dumb.

Hydregion is one of those Pokemon that need the exp boost from not being the OT.
>>
>>29062958
Yeah. Gabite into Garchomp at 48. Deino into Zwelious at 50, then Hydriegon at 64.
>>
>>29062908
>Platinum
>Gible catchable after the second gym
>BW/B2W2
>Deino not catchable until you get to victory road
Defend this, unovabortions.
>>
>>29062908
At least BW and B2W2 have more than one good Fire type.
>>
>>29062908
As an Unovabortions even I have to admit the levels needed to fully evolve some pokemons are bullshit. Vanillish evolves at level 47 and Klang at level 49. They're not even strong pokemon wtf
>>
File: hahaha holy shit.png (42KB, 487x277px) Image search: [Google]
hahaha holy shit.png
42KB, 487x277px
I guess that just goes to show how different BW's experience system was

And it's back in Gen 7
>>
>>29062985
This. I can beat the Elite Four before Deino even evolves, it's stupid. Everyone hates gen 5 for the designs but I hate it for the levels.
>>
You also get Gible really early from level 15-20, and Deino very late, around 38-40. Under the best conditions, you need 28 levels for a Garchomp, and 24 levels for a Hydreigon.
>>
>>29063038
>gen 5 exp system back in gen 7
Is there proof of this? I would be so hype
>>
>>29063030
>as a Unovabortion
>admitting you're underage
>>
>>29063038
>That 2x level gap between Gabite and Zwelious
wew
>>
>>29063060
Mathfags ran the calculations from E3 and concluded the exp gain could only make sense if Gen 5's system was used.
>>
>>29063062
>liking a game makes you underage
>>
>want to use Bisharp
>by the time Pawniard evolves, I'm in the middle of the E4
>it's not even that good in Gen 5
>>
>>29063111
Unovabortion implies that you started with those games
>>
>>29063048
This i don't get, it's not like you get it at lv1. Like, people complaining about Rufflet...you have to do like...14 levels max.
>>
>>29063132
One of us must be a newfag, I thought that just meant it was your favorite game, like genwunner, johtoddler etc.
>>
>>29063183
I'm neither of you, but the connotation is that the only reason that a given generation would be your favorite is if you started with it. So it doesn't technically mean it but people will infer that anyway.
>>
>>29063147
Gible is fighting other unevolved mons, maybe some stage 2 mons. Deino is going against fucking Throhs, Haxorus, Golurk and other mons with a lot more power.
>>
>>29063147
You get it at level 1 while breeding, and it's annoying as fuck to level up so many levels past 50 just to use it in competitive
>>
>>29063147

Which isn't bad in B/W, but in other games it's shitty.
>>
>>29063431
>breeding a new Pokemon
>not using your original bros from your in-game team competitively
Hey everyone, he doesn't love his Pokemon! Point and laugh!
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.