[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confession Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

I'll start
I liked the final evos for the gen7 starters ever since I first saw them
I think HGSS are some of the worst games in the series
my favorite Pokémon is Pelipper
Inb4 someone will say he hasn't caught em all
>>
>>29061992
>HG/SS is bad meme

You know, Im starting to like this meme. It is pretty funny.
>>
>>29061992
>my favorite Pokémon is Pelipper
Out of all the Pokemon released, you chose Pelipper. Just... wow.
>>
>>29061992
Of course a faggot who's favorite Pokemon is Pelipper would like the shittest starters since gen 5
>>
>>29062042
>le gen 7 starters are bad maymay
wew
>>
i have caught them all but I'm too lazy to move everything into one game to get the shiny charm because there's so many in my gen 4 carts
>>
File: 1475247701626.jpg (2KB, 124x110px) Image search: [Google]
1475247701626.jpg
2KB, 124x110px
>>29062057
>having an opinion is a meme
>>
>>29061992
>I liked the final evos for the gen7 starters ever since I first saw them
Ok.
>I think HGSS are some of the worst games in the series
Johto is bad, but Sinnoh is worse.
Very Usefull, i'm ok.
>Inb4 someone will say he hasn't caught em all
In less that one week, we will have new uncatched 100+mons.
>>
>>29062002
read this >>29062085
>>
>>29062085
When it's a really shitty opinion only used to bait (You)s, yes it is.
>>
>>29062125
Its just a small minority of poorfag unovabortions who cant afford $80 copies of HG/SS that are forcing this, it is a meme
>>
>>29061992
>I liked the final evos for the gen7 starters ever since I first saw them
Robinroot and Luchalitten are pretty good. Poppermaid's okay. Better then Delphox.
>I think HGSS are some of the worst games in the series
OP sees beyond nostalgia.
Pelipper's okay. Prety usful in game, an was a good mailman.
>Inb4 someone will say he hasn't caught em all
It's okay if you haven't caught them all, none o us have either. We just use the GTS
>>
>>29062176
But what if my opinion isnt only to bait (You)s is it still a shitty meme?
>>
>>29061992
>To be honest, I liked the 6 Gen EXP Share. It's way better than excruciating grinding.
>The Gen 7 pokes look great, even Pallosand
>I honestly like all Pokémon, even the shitmons
>I didn't like Gen 3 much. Pretty boring for Pokémon standards.
>I like BW1 more then BW2
How are these for confessions?
>>
>>29062008
this.

OP is a fag.
>>
We already have a confessions thread older and better used than this one.
>>29057887
>>29057887
>>29057887
>>
>>29062008
>>29062042
>>29062249
>Totally not samefagging
>>
File: Simply Ebin.png (8KB, 356x154px) Image search: [Google]
Simply Ebin.png
8KB, 356x154px
>>29062272
>>
File: 1459082229433.jpg (38KB, 331x330px) Image search: [Google]
1459082229433.jpg
38KB, 331x330px
I never played any Johto based game (GSC or the remakes).
>>
>>29062338
Why not anon?
>>
>>29062347
Never had a GBC and I disconnected from the series because Diamond and Pearl. Picked up again after getting Black for cheap from a used games basket.
>>
I love the new EXP share. It allows me to have a team of more than 6 Pokemon. In ORAS I basically rotated a team of 18 Pokemon, allowing me to use all my favourites and at the Elite Four they were 4-5 levels behind, giving decent challenge. No grinding. It's the most fun I've ever had in Pokémon, and if you've never utilised the new EXP share in this way, you're severely missing out
>>
>>29061992
I think ORAS was pretty good but disappointing
I think 3v3 battles are superior to 6v6 because they are faster and you have to think well what Pokémon you want to participate in the battle instead of the whole team
I visit my home thrice a month and never talk to my Mom
>>
Why must we do this? Why must we perpetuate a culture of hatred, ignorance, and slavery? Why do we force this on ourselves? What creates such a mentality? Having no value for others is well known to me, but having no value for the self? I do not understand it, and I cannot express a lack of concern for others.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.