[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confessions Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 39

File: IMG_6463.png (80KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6463.png
80KB, 540x540px
I like BW better than BW2
I enjoyed ORAS
I don't like Gengar
I like Keldeo's design
I hope Luchalitten is real. I like it a lot.
>>
good for (you)
>>
/vp/ is a bunch of salty fucking retards and I don't know why I keep coming here.
>>
>>29058107
It's only the case when we discuss Gens and Pokemon, which is all the time. So, yeah, you're right there.
>>
i really hate HGSS. i feel like the level curve for the johto gyms is terrible. honestly have no idea why people love those two games so much.
>>
I liked bw1 more than bw2 too.
I like the genies, and I like their incarnate forms more than their therian forms.
I only started Pokémon with SoulSilver in 2011. I never got any of the games when I was little.
>>
>>29057887
-Haven't played Colosseum, XD, and Battle Revolution
-I think that Gen I is superior to FR/LG even with all the things they added there
-Stopped watching the Ashnime after Ash lost to Cameron
-I always liked Rowlet, and Rowlet3 is my second favorite design after Mega Mawile
-I play more games besides Pokémon
-I never played GO
>>
I never posted here when I was underage, but I did lurk on occasion

My first two games were Emerald and Yellow, my dad bought them for me together. Because I was a kid and thought that colors > fewer colors, I traded Yellow with some kid for Ruby.
Biggest mistake I made in my Pokémon life
>>
>>29058084
Thanks. :^)
>>
>>29058191
>t. normie
>>
I don't even play pokemon anymore.
I'll play Sun and Moon when they come out but besides that all I do is come here and read about this fucking thing or that fucking thing.
And it's not even like there's quality content to keep me coming back. There isnt. I'm just addicted to this place.
>>
I've spent the last week Wondertrading hoping to get a pokemon in an apricorn ball for breeding purposes. I've just been sending whatever I get back in, that or some shit from the area before Santalune.

I skipped Gen 2 and went straight into 3. I never played the gen2 games until the remakes came out and in my idiocy bought a copy of silver from a local game store.
>>
>>29058281
Wondertrading is an addiction mate. The amount of shinies I've gotten from there is much higher than the shinies I've gotten myself.

I also got a female Heavy Ball Shinx which I used to breed a nice Luxray from.
>>
>I like all gens and all Pokemon, I just find the first two gens bland.
>I'm mostly neutral to Starters, but my favorite one is Samurott
>ORAS wasn't bad, it just got boring real quick for being a remake(RS weren't all that good)
>Never touched a single spin off game
>Female Machamp triggers the fuck out of me more than a Male Gardevoir/Lopunny does
>Fairy isn't a bad idea, it just needs to be more balanced
>I'm ok with cheating as long as the results are legitimate(or if you're cheating to have fun with friends)
>Triples and Rotation are way more fun than Singles and Doubles
>I prefer fanmade rules like Smogon to the official VCG ones
>All pokegirls are best girls.
>>
>>29058340
I've only gotten 1 shiny in XY/ORAS and that was a Clauncher I named Zoidberg that I put in a heal ball.

Honestly I just want a moon ball misdreavus and a love ball buneary at this point. I own Heartgold but can't trade up from it anymore, unless you can do that still and I'm just dumb.
>>
File: 856678548765.jpg (72KB, 540x538px) Image search: [Google]
856678548765.jpg
72KB, 540x538px
>>29058191
>XD
>>
I'll be happy no matter what the final starter evos are.
I wish they'd bring back the awesome pokedex features from DPPt. I had a lot of fun fucking with them.
>>
>>29058384
You can if you have BW/BW2 and 2 DS systems.
>>
I like Popplio3 and I don't want to have sex with it.
>>
File: homura.jpg (207KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
homura.jpg
207KB, 1920x1080px
>>29058411
>>XD
>>
>>29057887
You will be insulted by all 4chan stupid users,I'm sorry for you.We're on the same boat,Anon
>>
Gen 5 is the worst gen for me purely because I really hated B/W.
Even though I dislike B/W, I actually liked a decent amount of the dex.
>>
>>29058429
So I trade from HG to BW then up to XY? Sounds tedious, but I can get a copy of Black or White for 25 bucks, or bw2 for 35.
>>
I liked B/W more than B2/W2 because the regional dex was only Unova mons.
>>
>>29058492
It's tedious as fuck ,but it's worth it.
>>
>>29058107
This desu famalamlong
>>
>>29057887

I think I'm the only person who doesn't give a shit whether or not following Pokemon come back, especially not now that we have non-chibi models.
>>
Not Pokemon related but I still wet the bed every night.

I'm 24.
>>
>>29058507
yea, sounds better than begging on here. Gonna go buy a copy of Bravely Default on Thursday, might as well see about a copy of BW.
>>
I love lucha Litten as well and it's very likely that's what we are getting the only question is if the leak was the final design or not, otherwise we are definitely getting a bipedal Heel wrestler

I love Johto to death but in also well aware how garbage the actual region is, well aware that I didn't actually finish Heart Gold, I think I stopped right after capturing Ho-Oh

I honestly have no problems with the "Friends" we got in X and Y, it gives us different perspectives and different people to have in our journey other than just a single token rival, that being said they could've done better with them

Getting rid of Hunger was the best thing Gates to Infinity did and I'm mad Super brought it back

There's literally nothing wrong with Pokémon battle Revolution, being focused on the battle facilities and having a stripped rental system that makes you work to get more was a good decision, if your still whinning about Minigames, Pikachu's Great Adventure was created for that purpose
>>
File: IMG_3402.jpg (48KB, 236x210px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3402.jpg
48KB, 236x210px
idk if this is ban worthy, but i used to post here when i was underage
i cant stand platinum
Garbodor, Vanilluxe, Klinklang, and most other gen v pokemon that get a lot of hate are on my top 10
i dont want following pokemon to come back
i hate balltism fags
[spoiled]but i am one
>>
>>29058500
Same senpai
>>
-It pains me people hated BW1 for what it was and what it was trying to do. I hope Sun and Moon are more of a nod to that than they are to X/Y.
-I don't want Mega Evolution to stop. It's a can of worms that deserves to be left open
-Gen 2 was the only time I wasn't too crazy about the new Pokemon additions
-I enjoy seeing old character cameos, especially now that we're in 3D
-I hope Genesect gets a buff/tweak that puts it at Mega Fug levels some day
-I don't want to go back to Kanto. I also think the idea of an all-region game is retarded. However, I WOULD love to see the PWT again.
-I picked Moon for the Legendary and sticking to that choice is difficult considering the choices Sun has.
-I'm still going with Popplio. I miss Ballio like a bitch though.
>>
>>29058191
>I think that Gen I is superior to FR/LG even with all the things they added there
Genuinely curious as to why.
>>
>>29057887
I want to BE Lycanroc!
>>
>>29058249
What a horrible fate.
>>
I play Pokémon because of Escapism.
I just really like collecting all Pokémon and read their Pokédex entries.
>>
>>29058249

You think the people at /v/ play video games?

They go there to shitpost/Shill games they never played
>>
-I loved BW's story and Gen 5 Pokémon were pretty cool
-I didn't like BW2's story or Colress
-Sometimes wish the 3DS never got hacked. IMO, it killed /vp/'s sense of community and it ruined ORAS before it even released
-Hope S/M is very story-driven like BW was
>>
>>29059052
Nothing wrong with that fαm. I sometimes get cozy and wrapped up by my fireplace and just read the entries.
>>
>>29057887
You are literally the kind of fan whose tastes are ruining the franchise.
>>
File: 1474718315927.png (94KB, 1302x1301px) Image search: [Google]
1474718315927.png
94KB, 1302x1301px
>>29057887
>trying this hard to be a special snowflake

You have to be 18 years old to visit 4chan, please leave now.
>>
>I like both Samurott and Emboar, but don't like Serperior
>I hate the updated Exp. Share
>I hate XY in general
>I'm still hesitant about the trials, I keep worrying they'll be terrible but I hope it's an irrational fear

That's all the "controversial" opinion I have
>>
>>29059142
Bw being better than bw2 and not liking gengar aside, I don't find op's comments outlandish.
>>
I started with RBY and Stadium, but my favorite gen is V, both region and Pokemon designs
I don't hate a single Pokemon, but ignore most of them
I unironically enjoy feminine/"furbait"
I have never masturbated to Pokemon

I'm boring
>>
File: 1461752829916.jpg (31KB, 436x436px) Image search: [Google]
1461752829916.jpg
31KB, 436x436px
>>29059288
He thinks its special enough to make a post about and put it as a spoiler. Like his taste is something special and nobody else will agree with him.

Its the fact that he has to share his opinion, because he thinks its special.

Disgusting.
>>
>>29059389
We have confession threads quite frequently here. Are you new?
>>
>>29059097

I just enjoy good Fantasy.
>>
I liked Kamen Rider Ghost
>>
Johto is my least favorite region
Unova is my second-favorite
If Luchalitten is real and either Fire/Dark or a Fire/Fighting that isn't redundant, it could be one of my favorites.
I think Megas are one of Gamefreak's best decisions ever
>>
>>29058554
Thats hot
Pics?
>>
I shinyhunt more than I play.
Not only that I use two most aspie methods- SR and RE.
>>
>>29059423
I usually ignore them, because they are filled with people, who are underaged and/or think they are something special.
>>
>>29058202
>I traded Yellow with some kid for Ruby.
>Biggest mistake I made in my Pokémon life

sounds like you gipped the kid more then you got gipped

im a filthy casual i've never bred or trained a team to battle other people
>>
I hate how people think steep level curves will make the game more challenging, when it really just encourages more hours of grinding.
>>
>>29058960
Theres a lycanroc inside of you unleash ur fursona
>>
>>29057887
Are you me?
>>
>>29057887
I agree with all of this except the Gengar thing. I like all Pokemon to some extent. Though I do feel Gengar is a little overrated. Still pretty cool though.
>>
>>29057887
Platinum is my favorite game.
Gen 4 is my favorite gen.
I don't like any Pokémon games in gens 5 or 6.
I prefer DP to HGSS.
>>
Gen 4 was garbage and needed a remake of an older Gen to save it, and even then they didn't fix the horrid level pacing the game had.
>>
File: simisage.jpg (88KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
simisage.jpg
88KB, 900x900px
>>29059463
though your taste is objectively wrong, i respect your decision.
>>
i started with DPPt
pokémon had the best design during hoenn and slowly got worse afterwards
SuMo has so bad designs i'll propably won't buy it
ORAS were pretty fun
I'm pissed at Pokémon being shoved down my throat (Charizard, Absol, Gardevoir)
it triggers me, that BW legendaries didn't follow the legendary trio palette of red, blue, green, yellow because i used to order my legendaries after that palette
>>
>>29057887
you are the type of person I get angry at for even thinking of Pokemon.
the ONLY thing we have in common is I also enjoyed ORAS
meh
>>
Yokai watch is pretty fun, I liked them more than XY honestly.
I don't like most of the Mons in Gen 6 and 7. I'm still buying SM in hopes that it might be good.
Fairies were a mistake
>>
File: 1458767425784.jpg (83KB, 574x413px) Image search: [Google]
1458767425784.jpg
83KB, 574x413px
>>29059677
>>
>>29057887
>I like BW better than BW2
Me too. Bw2 just felt like more of the same, in a bad way. I honestly don't understand why people like it more or say its better. It's like saying you like the kanto part of gen 2 better than kanto in gen 1. Its just absurd
>>
>>29059577
Depends if you really want to see a 24 yo bedwetting freak.
>>
>>29059577
Depends if you really want to see a 24 yo bedwetting freak.
>>
I really liked gen 6 and dont get /vp/s hate for it.
I dont really care for pokemon walking with you and wont hate future games for not having it.
>>
I've never fapped to pokemon, not even the females.

I don't like any of the sexualization of pokemon characters, even the humans, it makes me uncomfortable

I like all ghost-type pokemon, regardless of how crappy their design. Even Hoopa and Pallosand will get love although I think they're the worst designs of their type
>>
File: 1474573353823.png (147KB, 480x587px) Image search: [Google]
1474573353823.png
147KB, 480x587px
>>29060035
>>
File: 3e6.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
3e6.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
Pokemon has had no bad games or character designs.
Gen 5 is the overall best generation of the series
I think a straight up reboot isn't a bad idea, or at the very least make a completely unexplored region.
I've come to like the human characters more
>>
File: 250px-124Jynx.png (60KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-124Jynx.png
60KB, 250x250px
>>29060237
>Pokemon has had no bad games or character designs.

?
>>
I really find Delphox beautiful and Braixen so ugly and i can't really understand why /vp/ loves it
>>
File: 1277015434130_4939736067_o.png (7KB, 314x244px) Image search: [Google]
1277015434130_4939736067_o.png
7KB, 314x244px
>>29060261
>not posting klefki
>>
>Gen 3 has the uglier starters
>Gen 4 has the best starters
>>
>>29060261
>>29060276
>Thinking either are bad
You're both wrong
>>
>>29058500
same. it was fun whipping my friends ass with a brand new team of pokemon he'd never seen before
>>
FUG SUCKS (i mean in appearance)
>>
I really like fairy-types and the Eevee family.
>>
I think Chespin is a pretty good starter and that its line is decent too.
>>
>I love the ashnime
>I know it isn't good
>I tried to convince people to get into it because I thought Ash would win the league and shut shitposters up
>He didn't win, so I pretend the shitposters are still the bad guys to distract from my disabling grief
>>
File: 1472475471647.jpg (169KB, 640x475px) Image search: [Google]
1472475471647.jpg
169KB, 640x475px
>Platinum's difficulty is cheap and anti-fun
>Gen 6 was okay, but way too easy
>Evolutions based on the day/night cycle are bullshit and I wish they were never a thing
>There is literally nothing wrong with a Fire type starter becoming Fire/Fighting, and the people who have a problem with it are super autists who want everybody to stop liking things they don't like.
>>
File: 1277014778987_4939635997_o.jpg (45KB, 347x346px) Image search: [Google]
1277014778987_4939635997_o.jpg
45KB, 347x346px
>>29060543
>im entitled

(you)
>>
File: 1472598480834.jpg (137KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472598480834.jpg
137KB, 800x600px
>>29057887
I'm gonna do the z move gestures IRL whenever i use one in game

I hope super training returns, I loved it's mechanics and how easy it was to gain items

I hate all of SMs music so far

I secretly hoped megas wouldn't return

I like the leaked starters
>>
bw and bw2 are the best games by far.

gen 2 was boring and shit without kanto.

i hate keldeo so much.
>>
I completely missed Gen 5 because my parents took away, and then lost, my DS.
I got back in with ORAS because of the translucent 2DS.
>>
I know she doesn't feel the same way as I do but I still think about her constantly.
>>
File: 1469563820077.png (765KB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1469563820077.png
765KB, 1001x1001px
>>29060083
>>29060095
I do
>>
I arbitrarily classify Pokegirls by real world ethnicity/ethnic traits, save for most player characters and members of evil teams.
>>
>>29060948
>talk to her
>if she actually doesnt feel the same way you got 2 options
>1. move on
>2. try hard to make her love you and move on if it doesnt work
>>
>>29060312
How? Gen 5 was only Unova, how did you battle someone who hadnt seen any Unova mons?
>>
>>29061032
no. just move on. there is no "try hard to make her love you" that chance already passed
>>
>>29057887
I actually really liked the majority of Gen 6, though I'm disappointed more Pokemon didn't receive Mega Evolutions than did.

I want a Mega Evolution for Lilligant more than anything.

I believe Z-Forms are actually a thing.

I believe in The Riddler.
>>
I haven't played any games from gen 3, 4, or 5
>>
>>29057887
-never cated once of the entire quadrupedal Fire type thing or Fire/Figting for that matter
-never played Go
-don't care one bit of the number of pokemon we get or how much content we get in the post-game
-I've never owned any of the previous gen games, only emulated
-I've never fapped to a mon and most likely never will (but I do understand why others do)
-never completed any dex outside of 6 Gen since emulation
-I love Lycanroc Night jut as much as Day form and also Poppmaid and Brionne and those that say you only like them cause fapping material never left /vp/ so they only know this place for opinions and I'm glad no one takes this place serious
-I don't care, Y was fun to play
-never played ORAS
-haven't played any of the spin-off games, but I'm planning on starting Mystery Dungeon
-I will defend Gen 4 to the moon and back and always hate GSC (By Gen 4 I obviously mean Platinum)
-I always has and forever hate those that bash and rage over things that they most definetly never played like some fangames/romhacks and just jump on the hate bandwagon
>>
>>29061089
2/2

-the only Gen 6 starter I don't like is Delphox, Chesnaught is decent to great
-speaking of Delphox, if you say its better then Braixen you're a filthy liar
-i don't care about the "muh special snowflake" thing about Greninja, it looks cool and I'm looking forward to using it
-about Greninja, it's my favorite Water type, they that say it "jobed" in the anime are sperging haters since that's not what the word means, it means loosing multiple times and Greninja lost only once and cause of an incompetent trainer, and also one Greninja =/= the entire race, so those that say that are baiting trolls
-anyone that defends the abomination that is Aromatisse needs to check its taste buds, that thing is wasted potential
-"muh realism" autists when it comes to pokemon designs can fuck off
-the "digimon designs" argument is now invalidated by Zygarde so whoever uses it doesn't have a point at all
>>
File: why_is_it_in_quotes.jpg (300KB, 869x1024px) Image search: [Google]
why_is_it_in_quotes.jpg
300KB, 869x1024px
>>29060948
You have to learn to love yourself first. Relationships don't teach that and there are many who fail to grasp that.

That said, don't beat yourself up if you can't have that particular girl. Life ain't the movies but at the same time people who say empty reassuring things like "you'll find someone else" or "there's plenty of fish in the sea" don't help much either.

It's easy to see why someone invests in the idea of their dream girl, but you'll find that's little more than an idea. Very few people have themselves figured out let alone have their shit together and being in or pursuing a relationship is often a wake-up call to the things you should have worked on about yourself. Career, spending habits, how you spend your day, etc., It's all an adjustment and it's an adjustment you have to work on, possibly gradually.

If all you want is your life + some nookie, just get a prostitute. It's cheaper in the long run and less overhead to deal with. The whole idea of having a meaningful relationship, family of four in a nice house is about as realistic as living in a mansion for some now and that's fucking horrifying.
>>
I still breed Pokémon despite having two CFW 3DS.

I don't like any legendary or starter Pokémon much. I think it's the stigma associated with them.

My third-favourite Pokémon is from a generation I haven't played (but will after I'm done this current play through).

Y is my favourite Pokémon game because of the trainer, amie, and models... It felt like it really brought Pokémon to life. Though I agree that the models feel like wasted potential when it comes to animations. I also like the gen 6 Pokémon in general more than the others, even though my favourites are from other generations.
>>
File: 1427654083595.png (206KB, 648x628px) Image search: [Google]
1427654083595.png
206KB, 648x628px
>Gen VI is my favorite Gen
>Gen V is my least favorite Gen

>mfw I can easily trigger 90% of /vp/ with my honest opinions
>>
>>29058107
You know, there are also the rate threads, /nzg/, certain Pokemon threads (too bad mostly waifu ones), drawthreads, comfy threads... There's a lot to like about /vp/.
But yeah, some people (probably samefags) and bait threads make this board worse.

>>29057887
I haven't played BW since 2013 or 14, but I think I do too.
>>
>>29058140
>I only started Pokémon with SoulSilver in 2011. I never got any of the games when I was little.

Interesting. How much did you know going in? Did you watch the anime? Did your friends in elementary school ever talk about it/let you play? I can't imsgine being an adult and not already being fully immersed in the franchise
>>
File: 1476074761275.jpg (97KB, 780x752px) Image search: [Google]
1476074761275.jpg
97KB, 780x752px
I get why someone wouldn't want them back, but people who believed megas wouldn't return are retarded.

I don't want to sound like a genwunner, but we need to go back to Kanto again. I want to play Kanto with the phys/spec split, but not lumped onto Johto.

Genwunners aren't actual Pokemon fans. You can like gen one, region, pokemon, etc, have them as your favorites. But anyone who preaches about how pokemon were shit after gen i is either a nostalgia baby or someone who came back to pokemon via GO.

That being said, Game Freak needs to stop pandering so heavily to genwunners. They don't care about new Pokemon.

These aren't even confessions, I just hate genwunners.
>>
i fucking hate gen 1, including FRLG
>>
>>29061859
I watched the anime until around Hoenn, then I became disinterested. Several of my friends were into it during DP, and I watched a handful of episodes of that, but not a lot. I knew very little about how the games worked; I didn't know about all the types, and I basically only knew about Kanto and Johto mons (of which I mismatched and was confused by. I knew a handful of Hoenn and Sinnoh mons too but much fewer.)

Basically how you might imagine any other normie to know.
>>
File: arcade_squad_by_tamberella.png (909KB, 1368x849px) Image search: [Google]
arcade_squad_by_tamberella.png
909KB, 1368x849px
>>29061977
Kanto is downloadable from the e-shop right now in your choice of Red, Blue or Yellow versions.

People need to stop whining about it. It's playable! Go play. We don't need a remake. We already have a ready to go version.

I don't give a fuck about the starters and think people need to stop nitpicking a game that hasn't come out yet. The time to nitpick is AFTER you have beaten the game, not before it has even come out.

I hate ORAS/Ruby but love the features. I love Kalos but think it lacks features. I wish I could smash them together into a perfect game.

Less mons is a good thing. 50+ new mons is a LOT. We don't need quantity, we need quality. Good stats, balanced moves, and attention to detail is more key than any pixel used to represent the critter.
>>
I miss the radio station. I am so tired of listening to the same music over and over.

Both Rockruffs are hideous. One is uninspired wooaboo bait. The other is Hot Topic fodder.

Charizard is boring and always has been.
>>
I thought that the main series was the Stadium games and the Orre region games until I got battle revolution and noticed it could be connected to diamond and pearl, which, like all preceding main-series games, I thought were shitty spinoffs that I wouldn't touch

Diamond and Pearl were my first games because of the above reason

My favorite pokemon game prior to this was Pokemon Channel

Because of all of the above reasons, I have yet to play one of the original gen 2 games

I don't get the appeal of Litten. It seems like the blandest, most boring starter to date
>>
I don't mind the style shift in the anime as long as the content is good.

I still wish they would retire Ash, though. 20 years is too long.
>>
File: 1468092029453.jpg (427KB, 607x900px) Image search: [Google]
1468092029453.jpg
427KB, 607x900px
Despite hating on genwunners and often saying gen I is the worst in the past, now I realized there's no game I enjoy more than Leaf Green. I started like 4 different saves since this spring.
And I didn't pick Charmander even once since I was like 11. I don't want to be a hipster or just hate what's popular, I just legitimately think it's the least good Kanto starter design + pretty useless in gyms.
But just because I like the others more doesn't mean I don't like it at all.
>>
I wish they would overhaul all the mons for a rebalancing. I am sick of seeing the same crap in tourneys

Want less hackers? IVs need to be done away with. Make it training based. Period.

Speaking of hackers, I approve of generating hard to get or impossible to get mons especially old event mons.
>>
>>29057887
What's with this furry crap on here?
>>
File: rockruff moon 1.jpg (910KB, 1050x1400px) Image search: [Google]
rockruff moon 1.jpg
910KB, 1050x1400px
>>29062587
Tha's the new Lycanroc pokemon. It's sadly official.

http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-us/pokemon/lycanroc-midnight-form/
>>
Stop with the furbait, Gamefreak. Shaaaap eeet.
>>
File: Berry mutt.png (567KB, 456x603px) Image search: [Google]
Berry mutt.png
567KB, 456x603px
>>29062587
>>29062608
>>29062669
So....why is this thing furbait again? Edgy is not an excuse
>>
I associate the music of the Game Boy games with Christmas and rainy days.

If you feel the same, I'd hug you
>>
>>29062702

> Walks on two legs
> Basically human body
> Has animal head and tail slapped on
> Acts fairly human
> Freaking WOLF with unrealistic colors

....more accurately, how is it not furbait?
>>
>>29062769

> Walks on two legs
> Basically human body
> Has animal head and tail slapped on
> Acts fairly human
> unrealistic colors

They prefer the challenge.
>>
File: Popplio shrug.png (603KB, 733x537px) Image search: [Google]
Popplio shrug.png
603KB, 733x537px
>>29062769
The first four apply to atleast more than half the pokemon
Unrealistic colors makes no sense when pokemon are cartoon animals...
>>
Not a leakfag or denialfag but ready to bottle all the salt when the final evo designs are officially revealed
>>
>>29062822
What challenge? It's seriously a furry shoved into Pokemon. It's on par with Lopunny.
>>
File: daffy.jpg (94KB, 797x719px) Image search: [Google]
daffy.jpg
94KB, 797x719px
>>29062871
Ahh I miss when cartoon animals weren't instantly labeled fur bait...
>>
>>29062913
> Furry: any animal with human traits such as speech or human shape.

Bad news, friend: it's almost all furry. Good luck avoiding it.
>>
>>29062913
But they weren't.

The only difference between back then and now is that it wasn't as enabled and they didn't have the internet to confide in those desires.
>>
I don't see what's the big deal about Samurott being quadrupedal honestly. People cherrypick shitty sprites and anime scenes to justify their hateboner for the thing.

That wheelchair-bound Popplio gijinka from another thread is cute, and it's pretty funny to see all the people over there having a Tumblr-tier autistic meltdown over it.
>>
>>29062952
Don't forget the fact that early internet actually was a community in itself with rules and protocol. Pervs stayed to their corner or were kicked back there for their efforts. Now the Internet is so big there's no corner to kick them back into.
>>
All versions of Poplio are ugly. I don't care what it evolves into.

Lysandre was doing the right thing/
>>
>>29057887
My first game was Sapphire and I didn't play it until 2008

I think, despite all it's improvements, that Shiny Hunting is still bullshit and that the Shiny Charm should increase chances even further or at least provide some sense of consistency

I think that with few exceptions, using Legendaries as a part of your team is trashy as hell, no matter how good they actually are

I hope Game Freak revisits and reworks the Mega Evolution mechanic as a whole.
>>
>>29059281
I turn off the exp share until the post game. That thing is really helpful for filling up the pokedex
>>
>>29063213
I agree. Legendaries and pseudo-legendaries are super trashy.
>>
>>29057887
Tapu Koko is the best Gen 7 design

Luchalitten has a great design and if it is real, it will only solidify Litten as my choice even more, and maybe even put Litten up there with Torchic as my favorite starter.
>>
I'm ignoring all spoilers until the game comes out. This makes scanning VP hard, but I'll live with it.
>>
>>29058621
>That last spoiler

hheh
>>
>>29062769
>letting the furry boogeyman make you not like a pokemon
I miss the time when it didn't matrer what you liked. Actually no, that philosophy is still there, it's just this place that got eaten by this way of judgement.

Plus, aren't we technically all furries because we like a certain pokemon ? Vause basically all of them have been "ruined" by furries.
>>
File: the_ride_never_ends.jpg (116KB, 750x537px) Image search: [Google]
the_ride_never_ends.jpg
116KB, 750x537px
I hope Lillie and Lusamine are humans, but I probably wouldn't mind reactions if they weren't.

If there is a 3DS/NX remake of Diamond/Pearl, it will be the first time since HGSS I picked the male protagonist in recent games.

I hope Sun/Moon's plot is like Episode Delta the whole ride

I actually don't mind the Sun/Moon anime, I think it gives the animation team a bit of artistic flexibility in future episodes. Not that I'm a fan of the way Ash looks in some shots, but then again art direction and animation direction are two different things

There will be more
>>
>>29063615
I love that image. Was it hand made or from a generator? Do you know.

My Nostalgia factor...
>>
>>29063781
https://m.photofunia.com/effects/retro-wave
Go nuts.
>>
I actually forgot Gen II even existed untill HGSS were announced.
I used to think most Gen II Pokémon were Gen III ones like Slugma-Macargo and Chinchou-Lanturn.
>>
>>29063978
>I used to think most Gen II Pokémon were Gen III ones like Slugma-Macargo and Chinchou-Lanturn.

Guilty of the latter.
>>
>>29063994
Think that's bad? I used to think Donphan, Marill and Snubbull were Gen 1.
>>
>>29057887
I agree with 1 and 2 OP
>>
>>29057887
I don't agree on that, still think BW2 was better
I agree with the rest of what you're saying, and Gengar is okay, but doesn't really appeal to me
>>
I think B2W2 were worse than their predecessors.
The newer games just seemed like tacked-on expansion packs to the original --not that that's too bad a thing; while I didn't get much use out of the PWT, the pokedex size increase, Black Tower, White Treehollow, and Join Avenue were all great, -- but it felt like it was somewhat lacking in world-building. Maybe getting rid of route 10, starting in a new hometown, and generally making it an entirely new story over an old region were what did it for me.

Also, the fact that you couldn't complete the National Dex on your own despite having all of the Gen V games was a major letdown.
>>
>>29057887
I legitimately cannot think of a Pokemon that I unconditionally hate, or even dislike.
If you showed me a Pokemon I could tell you at least one good thing about it.
>>
There are like 20 designs at most I dislike, and maybe 3 or 4 I really can't stand.
I like most shinies better than the base colors because I like weird colors
Gen 5 starters have fantastic final evos and Dewott is shit
Pokégirls and pokéboys are all shit and should be banned from /vp/
>>
File: 1476014412031.jpg (306KB, 1831x1779px) Image search: [Google]
1476014412031.jpg
306KB, 1831x1779px
I'm naming my Oranguru Forever
>>
I want Bruxish to become a top-tier competitive beast, it deserves it.
>>
>>29058384
Yo if you still need a Love Ball Buneary, I have a shitton. Me and a friend are competing to see who can breed a shiny first
>>
File: 1066335-prof_oak.jpg (7KB, 114x264px) Image search: [Google]
1066335-prof_oak.jpg
7KB, 114x264px
>>29058554
You male or female?
>>
>>29057887
I jacked off to Bonnie porn before and I'm not proud of it.
>>
I dont like Following Pokemon like HGSS (and Yellow) had. If it ever returns, I hope it would be optional.

I loved Gen 4. It brought me back into the series after I fell off in a major way with the generation prior.

Cynthiais one of my favorite NPC. Her involvement in Gen IV's story made her seem far more important than a random trainer you meet after beating up four other chumps. I was happy she reapeared in Gen V.

I have never picked a F I R E -Type Starter. I wont in Alola either.

Alolan Forms are a great thing. They are a way to revitalize older pokemon who need something to combat powercreep without being broken like some Megas were. Also nice because it gives us "new" pokemon without inflating the pokedex numbers.

I didn't hate Megas.

I didn't like Gardevoir during the Gen it was introduced. I started hating it after coming /tr/ and later /vp/.

I am ambivalent towards the leaks. I don't love them but don't hate them. I certainly think there is enough evidence to call them real at this point but wouldn't be surprised if some aspects of their designs appear different when the game comes out.

N is a faggot. Same for Team Plasma (in BW). Never understood the love for either. BW2 Plasma is great though.

I want cross gen evos or new branched evos for old lines at some point again. More than just eveelutions.

I steal movesets from this board and smogon to beat my friends in battle who are all casuals.
>>
-I think Hoenn is objectively the worst looking region, aesthetically- so much that I never touch my AS game anymore, and I'll probably sell it after S/M come out
-Pissed off at ORAS because of the amazing new megas
-i unironically love mega evolution and think it adds a new dimension to certain mons (see sableye)
-i agree with Verlisify on every point he makes, especially about cheating, and it pisses me off how he's such a faggot that nobody takes him seriously.
-I love mega heracross a billion times more than regular heracross, and I have a dedicated team for him on both showdown and in game.
-i was a hardcore poppliofag until poppmaid was confirmed
>>
File: IMG_6392.png (425KB, 1276x928px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6392.png
425KB, 1276x928px
>>29067204
>I agree with Verlisify on every point he makes
NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH! SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!
>>
>>29067243
Don't get me wrong, he's still a fucking cunt. I just think he raises a lot of good points.

I especially agree with him that all cheaters and hacked Pokemon should be banned from official tournaments, and I hope to god that SM are hackproof, at least for a little while.
>>
Half of my shinies were from rng abuse in emerald. I clone the ones from emerald, transfer them up, and offer them on GTS for anything i want.

I have bred for competitive tier shinies, but i never battle anybody because I dont want to see a pokemon i spent all that time on get 1shot out of nowhere

I think Sky is the best pokemon game

I maxed out the play time in Y

I gave my copy of Red away when i was about 9 or so

I dont like Squirtle even though it was my first starter

Chespin is my favorite starter

I like Vanillite

I dont really like any of the starters from gen 1

Team Magma did nothing wrong
>>
>>29062913
Don't most animators who design well received animal-people end up being ousted as furries anyways?
>>
>>29057887
Gengar is fucking overrated anyway. Thank god M-Gengar >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gengar.
>>
>>29057887
- i never play 5 gen
- my favorite gen is the six gen
- pokemon Y is my favorite
- i tink pokemon go is meh
- i tink pokemon ROZA is inferior to XY (graphics and story)
- i hate the ROZA postgame (have good ideas but the only tink i do was "go for the fucking meteorite, and go for other rock and for other rock until finaly i can fight with rayquaza")
>>
File: Nick 3.gif (920KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
Nick 3.gif
920KB, 250x249px
>>29068673
If you ever wondered why american dragon had an artstyle change, this is the reason
>>
>>29058378
you are like gandhi but in /vp/
>>
>>29058107
I usually just come here to look for leaks.
>>
>>29068889
Wait, are you serious? That hurts...
>>
>>29057887
I'd honestly be fine with the possible leaked final evolutions with Luchalitten and the Siren being real, if they honestly weren't leaked in the first place.
My favorite part about picking a starter is the surprise of seeing it's final evolution for the first time.
>>
File: 1471833074649.gif (787KB, 600x441px) Image search: [Google]
1471833074649.gif
787KB, 600x441px
I never actually played a Pokémon game until 2 months ago
it was SS
>>
The only Pokemon I dislike so far in gen 7 is the starter final evolutions
>>
File: 1475615685259.png (247KB, 634x671px) Image search: [Google]
1475615685259.png
247KB, 634x671px
>>29057887
I'm too much of a faggot to have actual opinions and my favorite games are just the newest ones as they have usually better graphics, more Pokémon and updated mechanics.
>>
I sent an old friend of mine to mental institution after I was forced to show his parents his collection of Pokeporn.
>>
I love to RP as Pokemon, it's a drug, human or trainer, general RP or ERP... Fucking great. I see why /tg/ has a lot of stuff to it.
I like all Pokemon except for a basic few, which are mostly the babies and Phione
I can't stand this board but I love to go here anyway to enjoy my anger at other people, plus nice content
I fucking love Bewear and understand why it gets so much hate, but I always start fights about it anyway
I can never have a cohesive list of favorites, but Weavile, Zangoose, and Bewear are always at the top
I love the elemental monkies platonically and sexily
Zoroark is best fap material
I will unironically use edgedoggo because it reminds me of a skinwalker
>>
>>29069471
Well good news, now you've got nowheres to go but up. SS is horrible.
>>
>>29069908
this.
hoping Electric is the first island, so I can get me an Oricorio Pom-Pom early
>>
>>29069971
same tbqfhfamalamadingdongditch
>>
I have yet to finish any 3rd Gen game

Not the originals nor ORAS

I just somehow lose interest
>>
I'm more likely to crush on someone if they remind me of my favorite Pokegirl
>>
>>29058859
probably because he could rek lance's dragonite with a zubat with toxic in gen i
>>
>>29057887
What the fuck my art is on 4chan
>>
>>29062986
The problem with it is it was going to be an agile samurai thing and turned out to be some subpar dog samurai wannnabe abomination. Reminds me of fma chimera
>>
>>29071176
Whoops probs should've answered too.
I guess it's obvs I really fuckin love Lycanroc midnight. I don't care how edgy and terrible it's design is. It ain't even ironic. I like the edgewolf.
>>
>>29057887
Is this an unpopular opinion now or something? I agree regardless. Also Hilda > Rosa

Anyway, personally I don't really like any of the SM pokegirls. None of them really do anything for me, especially not Wicke.
>>
File: 1476167271835.jpg (194KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1476167271835.jpg
194KB, 700x700px
>>29058554
>>
>>29071549
That's fair.

Personally I tend to stick to Gym Leaders as far as Pokegirl designs go and I'm gonna let Lana and Mallow slide since they're technically similar more or less.

I just hate that Mallow is compared more to Shauna than Skyla, but that's just me.
>>
>>29071243
>>29071176

Wow neat. Also sorry for editing the text but it simply worked too well desu.
>>
File: Body06.png (525B, 32x32px) Image search: [Google]
Body06.png
525B, 32x32px
>>29062769
According to your logic, that makes this entire body type category nothing but furbait.
>>
I like every Pokemon design, there is not a single Pokemon that doesn't have something I like about them. I also like all the Mega Forms, though I am a bit annoyed that Charizard and Mewtwo got two seperate forms. Alola forms are also amazing, even if it's just gen one, I don't mind.
I hope the Ultra Beasts are not actually humans in disguise, it would not diminish my enjoyment, but I would much prefer if Lusamine and Lillie are just regular humans. Also I hope Aether are the real badguys, but in the end they turn over a new leaf, joining forces with you, Team Skull and Alola as a whole to fight the Ultra Beasts
I've only ever gotten to the Champion in two Pokemon games, Blue and Gold, every other game I've played I sopped near the end or midway through, not because I didn't like it, but because I just lost motivation
>>
Klefki is one of my favorite pokemon
I like all the gens, but I always prefer the current one
I hate the anime and I think it's always been bad, we only notice it when we get older
I think the upcoming Sun & Moon anime looks less bad
>>
>>29062769
reminder sun dog has more porn than moon dog
>>
File: 1474970440608.jpg (132KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1474970440608.jpg
132KB, 900x900px
>>29073842
again this is not true anymore
>>
File: tumblr_na676fKuqK1r716wdo2_1280.jpg (385KB, 1280x863px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_na676fKuqK1r716wdo2_1280.jpg
385KB, 1280x863px
Fav gen is 4
I hate ORAS
Worried Sun and Moon won't feel the same without gyms
I think there are way too many Legendarys
>>
>>29057887
>I hope Luchalitten is real. I like it a lot.
>furbait edge dog reaction image
who would have thought?
>>
Lucario is my favourite pokemon and its mega is my favourite too.
I don't like Masquerain.
I think Mothim is overrated
>>
Gen 4 is my favorite
Scared that sun and moon will go back to BW2 teir and be shitter (wont even have the story)
Hate all alolan pokemon
Hate everything about sun and moon bar Solgaleo and Type Null
>>
>>29075584
I also love mega evolution and don't see why everyone else hates it.
>>
File: 1465768641287.jpg (51KB, 656x371px) Image search: [Google]
1465768641287.jpg
51KB, 656x371px
>>29057887
>Never played Pokémon Go
>I hope Ash loses each time in the anime
>Generation wars are for autists
>Goodra is a male (exclusively if I had my way)
>Injecting is not cheating
>The best generation is always the next generation
Fite me faggut
>>
I think the only reason people hate the pokemon dub is because it translates all of the shitty simplistic dialogue and makes you hear just how stupid it is
>>
>>29075774
But that's literally every anime
Thread posts: 194
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.