[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Play-Asia Sun and Moon Order.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
Hello. Planning to order Sun and Moon from Play-Asia, as my country does no longer distribute Nintendo consoles and games. Has anyone ordered from there? If so, please share your experience.
>>
>>29057141
BR?

Just pirate it senpai, Nintendo doesn't deserve shit from you if they fucked off of your country
>>
>>29057141
Ordered there many times, good experience.
>>
>>29057141
I have been ordering games there since 2010 and have never made any bad experience with them.
>>
>>29057212
>>29057255
Thanks. Was just wondering if I order from there, if it is possible to get the games in European launch time.
>>
>>29057190
For once, I agree with the pirate.
>>
>>29057280
I doubt it, every time I ordered there it took at least a week for stuff to arrive.
>>
>>29057141
If you are brazilian, you can get a prepaid credit card from ContaSuper, or a similar company, so you can buy the game on the E-shop.
>>
I wouldn't order a game on release, they get delayed and you have to wait weeks. Just pirate it if Nintendo doesn't know you exist.
>>
>>29057280
Not really. I preordered some games from there and it takes at least a week, if you have luck.
But it could be worse.
>>
>>29057677
What if you choose express courier shipment for 1-3 days of delivery?
>>
Just pirate it. Remember that the 3DS is region locked, so ordering from another country potentiolly fucks you over.
>>
>>29057807
I'm ordering a new N3DS as well, planning to buy Sun and Moon edition, which both will be PAL.
>>
got a white GC controller from them. They're legit.
>>
>>29057190
It's not Nintendo fault if Brazil has one of the worst economies of the current world. They do their best to fuck in the ass anyone who dares to trade with them.

Also if OP is considering buying the games the hard way he's probably part of the few people with actual money in that hellhole. Does Amazon ship there, OP? Usually that's the easiest way to buy shit for me.
>>
>>29057955
Amazon unfortunately doesn't ship here, but even if it ships, the console is NTSC and I've been using PAL console and games.
>>
Where the fuck do you live, Madagascar?
>>
>>29058133
Turkey. I can download from eShop if I want to, though I'm interested in physical copies.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.