[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The greatest games in the series. All strawpolls held on this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: hgss.jpg (55KB, 455x309px) Image search: [Google]
hgss.jpg
55KB, 455x309px
The greatest games in the series. All strawpolls held on this board always have them come out on top.

>tfw you first arrive in kanto and battle theme changes

Nothing else will ever compare.
>>
>muh level curve

Once you reach kanto the game becomes very hard and puts you at a great disadvantage. I fucking love it because you actually had to strategize.
>>
>>29053376
agreed
>>
>>29053376

>just a bunch of gimmicks to make up for the fact that Johto was fucking horrible and had the worst mons

no
>>
>>29053376
Only game I didn't use the bike unless I was hatching eggs. Auto-run with pokemon following you is too hard to pass on
>>
>>29053607
Its great. Even if the Auto-Run is purely in service of the Dowsing Machine being touch based

>>29053573
But Johto is one of the best regions thanks to HGSS

>much gimmicks
Every game is loaded with gimmicks.
>>
>have Gold
>play the hell out of it
>battery dies, lose all my friends
>get back into Pokemon recently
>finish LeafGreen, want to move on to HeartGold
>$75 on ebay, or $44.99 at Gamestop
>call all the local Gamestops, none
>but they have SoulSilver
>let myself be talked into buying SS
>can't bring myself to start that cold, sterile thing
>just want to trade somebody for HG
The depression is real
>>
>>29053376
>Nothing else will ever compare.
Oh fuck yes, anon. That remix was absolutely beautiful even despite the awful level curve, same goes for the trainer battle music.
I've just learned to love them even with all the flaws.
>>
I can dig it. Have played every gen, started with Red in '98. I have HG, played it shortly after trading/battling support went down for good. Reminded me of playing GSC with my sis, sans trading and battling, since we only traded and battled to complete the dex or try out fun teams. Sort of wish my old phone could emulate it
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.