[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did GF mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

What did GF mean by this?
>>
>>29053128
The gay agenda
>>
>>29053128
assimilation
>>
This was the weirdest shit in any games hand down. What the fuck
>>
Gay orgy
>>
Where the fuck is this in the game
>>
>>29053128
He had no power but now he has O-Power!
>>
>>29053196
Hold on to your butt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12HWWcJA7Ec
>>
File: 1464909960201.jpg (33KB, 793x620px) Image search: [Google]
1464909960201.jpg
33KB, 793x620px
>join cult by accident
>become a pedophile and travel the world
>>
>>29053243
Just answer me this. Is it in Mauville estates?
>>
We want the Persona audience.
>>
>>29053128

Magical Fusion bong
>>
>>29053332
>Mauville guys
What do you think.
>>
>>29053357
I fucking new it. That place is sketchy as fuck. If Wattson offered me a home there, I'd fucking burn it down and claim the insurance money (electrical fire, of course) because nobody who lives there is ever fucking sane.
>>
>>29053128
Old gay power rangers fuse into a normal buisinessman and turn him into a super powered being. Typical Jap humor
>>
>>29053551
I think they turned him brown as well.
>>
>>29053551
>Typical Jap humor

The scary part is this is right.
>>
File: korn11.jpg (14KB, 262x337px) Image search: [Google]
korn11.jpg
14KB, 262x337px
That whole area was fucking bizarre in general. There was this guy practicing his speech in case he gives HM02 to someone. There was that guy who just watched the halls through his window, etc.
Actually, the writing in general reminded me somewhat of Earthbound, don't know why.
>>
Giving some love to their San Francisco fans.
>>
>>29053880
Isn't there also a guy that doesn't open its door to you that gives you a megastone but he's weirded out by it? I might remember wrong.
>>
>>29053901
>le ebin San Francisco is gay mem
>>
>>29053243
I never asked for this, but I'm glad it happened anyway.
>>
>>29053986
There is a NEET who has his Lopunnite confiscated by a landlord as payment for his rent. The landlord implies the Pokemon would never evolve under such a master (implying he also had a Lopunny), and gives it to you because it bothers you.

Not to difficult to assemble. NEET pokefucker has a Lopunny, and wanted it to mega evolve because ripped tights=UNNNF. The landlord didn't want prolonged contact with anything that guy owned, implying either that there was something on it, or that in general he didn't want any part of what was going on in that apartment in his possession.
>>
>>29053986
I think he was getting evicted? But he does give you a Lopunnite.
>>
Adding to the list of weird shit in Mauville hills, there are a lot of empty apartments you can use the intercom thing with, and they yield "There's no response." But there's one that yields "..." Which to me always implied you hear breathing or something on the other end.
>>
>>29053128
the finest hour of deepest lore
>>
Isn't the apartment room this takes place in also the room with the depressed man? On the ledge isn't there also the TM for U-Turn, implying he kept trying to kill himself but chickened out?
>>
>>29053128
>>29053243
>yfw This was just a foreshadowing of The alola starters becoming Type null
>>
>>29053128
IT ALL COMES TOGETHER!!11
>>
>>29054218
Yes.
>>
>>29054047
>>29054218
what the fuck
>>
D E E P E S T L O R E
>>
>>29053880

>There was this guy practicing his speech in case he gives HM02 to someone. There was that guy who just watched the halls through his window, etc

Are you sure this doesn't take place in a care home for the autistic? Surprised there isn't a guy pissing in the sink and another guy going up the stairs on all fours too.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.