[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NX announcement before Sun and Moon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0947.jpg (2MB, 3264x1730px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0947.jpg
2MB, 3264x1730px
Remembered this easter egg while playing through ORAS again. Will it be the NX in Sun and Moon or will it still be the Wii U?
>>
Nope, there's still too much we don't know about the NX for them to include it
>>
>>29053111
This, unless NX is suddenly revealed before the game is out and all that shit is cautionously planned, it'll be a wii u in SM
>>
The Gen 1 games had a Super Nintendo despite the N64 releasing that same year. I think it's gonna be a Wii U until possibly the next set of games, maybe even until Gen 8.
>>
It's a Wii U

We see the inside of your house in the e3 demo, and the guys were even like "Sorry everyone who thought you'd see the NX here"
>>
>>29053107

UBs. Fucking UBs

Ultra Beasts ruined it for me. Is this fucking Yu-Gi-Oh now? Like, this is such an insult to the Pokemon franchise, and more importantly, an insult to the fans. This is bullshit. I'm sick to my stomach, knowing that one of my precious childhood is gone forever; there's no afterlife when we die so I can't even relive the experience of playing Pokemon for the first time on Christmas; when we die, we go into a void for eternity

FUCK YOU GAME FREAK, UBs are proof that POKEMON IS DEAD. All these last gens were for nothing. At the very least, they could have taken a bow down of honor and announce that this was it, this was their final game. Pokemon would one day come to an end, and in our lifetimes too, but not like this. This is the death of the Pokemon franchise, and they took a big, long, steamy dump on its' grave and told its loyal fans to eat it off the floor

I'm still trying to process what the fuck just happened to my childhood gem. Disgusting and shameful, and you should feel the exact same way if you are a true fan. Also, what the fuck kind of Pokemon has 2 WORDS in its name (the Hawaiian God one)??? 2 FUCKING WORDS

FUCK CHANGE, I want to go back and relive the nostalgia of ACTUAL Pokemon, not stupid fucking batteries, werewolves, Drumpf-meerkats and, worst of all, a MOTHERFUCKING SAND CASTLE

Goodbye, gens of actual Pokemon. I appreciate the journey, but we will never see each other for the rest of eternity it seems. So long, I loved you while I could. What little shrivel of hope I had for Game Freak (faggots, all of them) has dried up and died. I can’t believe they would let something like this fucking pass, those fucking faggots. UBs were a mistake, a big, fat, fucking mistake and completely and horribly unbalanced and whoever likes them should fucking kill themselves and go to eternal oblivion. Masuda is a faggot and so is everyone who remotely nods at UBs with neutrality. Rest in peace, all my teams in all my games.
>>
>>29053149
At least post it in somewhat related threads.
>>
>>29053149
>>>out
>>
>>29053173

Go fuck your selves in your little assholes, UBfag, nobody likes you. You are little panty-wearing faggots who are probably soaked because of Ultra Beast Yu-Gi-Oh shit.

WOULD NOT be surprised if the only poon you fags slayed were that of each other. If you aren't on board, then you are not true Pokemon fans, and don't even deserve to play any video game if you are that easy to sell out to. Get a fucking life, losers
>>
>>29053149
You're an idiot, and not just an idiot, but the biggest idiot I've ever had the displeasure of ready a long ass post from. Pokemon is great, and very much alive, and you saying that just proves you were never a real fan. Just like Megas, and fusion, and literally everything they've done, UB's will be epic, and people like you, who pretend to be fans, will complain about them, in hopes of ruining them for the rest of us, but guess what, news flash, we ignore you, because you're miserable enough to sit here and complain, rather than just leaving, and getting on with your life, which would be understandable if this was something important, or life altering, but since it's a child's video game, it's just pathetic.
>>
>>29053149
That's a nice pasta you got there. You wrote it yourself?
>>
>>29053107

Nintendo NX won't be in Pokémon Sun and Moon.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.