[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how the fuck do I make event legendaries tradable on GTS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: GTS.png (985KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
GTS.png
985KB, 800x600px
So how the fuck do I make event legendaries tradable on GTS?
I tried removing the ribbons using powersaves but no dice.
>>
>>29052238
They aren't tradable via GTS. You have to trade them though person to person trades only. It's a restriction on these pokemon to keep them from being "too easy" to get.
>>
>>29052266
some of them are faggot. I went on gts requesting a jirachi and I got one.
>>
I know this, but obviously people have done it if there are a bunch up. I want to know what makes them untradable.
>>
>>29052284
>>29052266
meant to reply
>>
>>29052283
Those aren't the EVENT legendaries, those are normal legendaries. Those are different. The ball color is your warning. Legit red event ball = not for GTS.

>>29052284
Those either were caught in other games and traded up (not so likely) or custom hacked with something more advanced than Powersave (very likely).
>>
>>29052320
>caught in other games and traded up
So let's say wishmaker jirachi from gen 3 is tradable on GTS?
>>
>>29052238
how about you stop fucking cheating and learn how to play the game the way the devs want you to.
using outside tools to make or edit pokemon still counts as cheating
>>
>>29052238
i haven't kept up with it for months, but i thought pkhex was able to successfully do the ribbon thing with powersaves not being able to work that shit out
>>
>>29052339
Not likely due to all the hoops it would take to transfer the pokemon all the way from gen 3, but theoretically possible if enough effort was put into it. If you see that it's most likely hacked as the legit way would be harder than hacking if not impossible.

>>29052343
That's one of the hacking programs people use to get the legendaries... or alter them into non-event versions. Yep, that would work.
>>
File: fUGG.png (17KB, 256x394px) Image search: [Google]
fUGG.png
17KB, 256x394px
>give the players the option to ask for event pokemon on GTS
>you cannot trade event pokemon on GTS
bravo gamefreak
>>
>>29052342
Hey Verlisify! Fancy seeing you here!
>>
>>29052518
Just ignore him and eventually he'll go away. All youtubers are attention whores anyway.
>>
>>29052498
There are a very small handful that are legally tradable because they don't have the ribbon. Shaymin and Darkrai had their events in platinum, arceus had a dream world event, etc
>>
Meloetta and Genesect seem to be entirely untradable, there aren't even hacked ones up.
>>
>>29052544
But there are others who have no way of having a legit trade (Diancie for example). Also to my knowledge GTS makes no mention of this to you so you'd have no idea that you're getting a hackmon.
>>
>>29052518
if you want to use cheated pokemon against your friends go for it, but keep that shit out of wifi gameplay.
AND before you say anything yes breeding with your hacked 6 IV to make a 6iv egg is still a hacked pokemon.
>>
File: 59328159_p0_master1200.jpg (301KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
59328159_p0_master1200.jpg
301KB, 960x1200px
>>29052544
No, you cannot trade them even then. The Darkrai you get from Plat has no ribbon, and isn't a fateful encounter, the GTS won't let you trade it if it's legal. ANY mythicals on the GTS are fakes.
>>
>>29052567
And I guess when your mother did all those drugs while she was pregnant, would explain while your a hack.
>>
>>29052238
no ribbon and cherish ball should be enough

I can spam darkrais and diancies into the GTS that way
>>
>>29052567
Keep wasting your time for worse pokemon. People will cheat nonetheless and you will get left in the dust. Is it fair? No. But can we do anything about that? Nope. Might as well cheat.
>>
>>29052612
Just tried this with a ribbonless love ball meloetta did not work, do yours still have the met through a fateful encouner tag?
>>
>>29052567
dude who gives a FUCK lol
fucking tryhards on the internet...
who gives a shit if you used a hacked or whatever 6 IV ditto to breed your team?
fuck right off
>>
>>29052706
meloetta and genesect didn't have Gen VI events yet, so they will never pass through the GTS
>>
>>29052580
>>29052612
>>29052751
Thank you guys
>>
>>29052567

>get a 6 IV Shiny Japanese Ditto holding a Shiny Charm while wonder trading

Don't care if it was hacked or not. Beats farming Dittos because god forbid if we are allowed to breed them.
>>
>>29052849
>holding a Shiny Charm
What is the purpose of this
>>
>>29052849
>shiny charm being held by a pokemon
wanna know how I know your story is bullshit?
>>
>>29052865
>>29052871

I meant Destiny Knot. Sometimes I worry that my job is making me progressively more retarded.
>>
File: 1445989495195.png (224KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1445989495195.png
224KB, 500x500px
>>29052238
They do work if the event if the ribbon is removed, if it was released in gen 6 and you used a legal gen 6 event as base, with only the ribbon removed. Any event mythical from earlier gens get auto-denied though. Now why your Jirachis don't work, probably bullshit with Powersaves. I do with PKHeX and it works fine.

>>29052320
>Legit red event ball = not for GTS

You don't know what you're talking about. The GTS doesn't give a shit to the Cherish Ball. In fact, having the Cherish Ball IS necessary to make them tradeable if they were released with one (they added this check a bit after these Jirachis with vulgar names popped up).

I've injected many mythical over /ekx/ and gave to anons over GTS and I even wonder trade Volcanions from time to time. I know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>29052342
>Cheating
>Trying to trade Pokemon
Anon, if he was really cheating he'd just hack himself the Pokemon, quit being a faggot
>>
>>29053119
>Any event mythical from earlier gens get auto-denied though
Ah, I think this is the problem I was having with Manaphy
>>
>>29053407
Yeah, any mythical that doesn't have the pentagon is auto-blacklisted. You have to get a legal Manaphy base from a gen 6 event to make it GTSable/tradeable.

Basically, it seems like when the pokémon has the pentagon, there's no "Is event?" check whatsoever on GTS/WT, they rely entirely on the (locally blocked) ribbon. So if the ribbon is removed, you're on the same field as a normal direct trade, pretty much.
>>
>>29053154
He's trying to cheat but pretend not to, let's not kid ourselves here.
>>
>>29052238
You wasted your money. Go buy OoT3D so you can actually have a use for it. Homebrew apps usually do everything better.
>>
>>29052283
It was genned dude. Hacked event can be traded via GTS
>>
>>29053760
I actually have ocarina but don't know what to do.
>>
>>29053857
We've got a homebrew general, /ekx/. Try looking there.
>>
>>29053857
https://github.com/yellows8/oot3dhax
If you are on a firmware 10.7 or lower you can also get CFW but you can still use PKHeX through homebrew even if you don't.
>>
>>29053875
>>29053993
Thanks
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.