[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't he OU And don't say that green ball's name

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

Why isn't he OU
And don't say that green ball's name
>>
Don't worry, we also carry grass knot on mega metagross.

Victini is the worst offender of energy ball though.
>>
>>29051318
>ferrothorn
>green
>>
CACNEA
>>
Voltorb with Forest's Curse
>>
>>29052037

Used absorb
>>
Because he's the second worst Pokemon of his typing. Why use Quagsire over Swampert?
>>
>>29052118
Unaware laughing at nearly anything SD and DD user.

Zard needs Outrage and adamant to win same with Pinsir, Haxorus needs mold Breaker.

Quagsire is miles better than swampert for that niche.
>>
>>29051318
Clefable. Clefable does Quagsire's main niche without carrying a quad weakness to a type that every team carries to deal with Rotom-Wash. Any time you would use a Quagsire, you would be better set to use a Clefable instead.

I agree, it is very sad. Quagsire is great.
>>
>>29052102
Kek>>29052118
>>
People got stupid again and don't realize that stall is the most powerful playstyle in smogon rules again. Regardless he'll still be being used by whoever becomes the top OU player, which will be a stall player.
>>
>>29052139
Isn't Charizard Y more popular in comp now? That'd absolutely slaughter quagsire
>>
>>29052250
Y is only more popular in Doubles. X is the way to go in Singles.
>>
>>29052139
And Clefable is miles better than Quagsire as an unaware wall, by virtue of actually being a safer switch-in to any of those mentioned sweepers.
>>
>>29051318
> And don't say that green ball's name
Tangela.
>>
>>29052295
Clefable can't wall Scizor, Bisharp, Metagross and Charizard X. Curse Quagsire can also win vs Magic Guard Calm Mind Clefable, something that Unaware Clefable struggles to do. They fit clearly different niches as Unaware walls and neither is better than the other. The problem is that Quagsire is a fairly one dimensional Pokémon who only fits in stall, so he becomes OU only when stall is spammed on the ladder.
>>
Quagsire @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 248 HP / 92 Def / 168 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Stockpile
- Scald
- Recover
- Toxic

After taking out the few grass attack user of your opponent, Stockpile until max with Quagsire and toxic your way through your opponents team. Use Scald for Steel or Poion types. If opponent has something that is immune to toxic and burn, pp stall it or take it down with the grass attack user.
>>
Had a niche, lost the niche, got btfo by several other metas until it found a new spot
>>
>>29052599
But it also doesn't instantly die if it accidentally is in on the thing carrying a vital coverage move for Rotom. You won't always know what has Energy Ball, either. I'm not saying it's useless, but Clefable doesn't have that glaring weakness, and instead has preferable, predictable weaknesses.
>>
>>29052656
>Opponent has a Latias, Megagross, and Gengar on the same team
>Wat do?
>>
>>29054001
Angrily throw my fedora to the ground and complain about my opponent using strong Pokemon instead of the ones he really loves.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.