[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really do not like the name for this Pokémon. It literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2066.png (149KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2066.png
149KB, 500x500px
I really do not like the name for this Pokémon. It literally means type zero. So I came up with a better name for it...

Nulmeraus
null - Chimera - us

If you hate/better idea for a name write in the comments below.
>>
the unorthodox name is the best thing about it though
>>
Kevin
>>
Only thing I don't like about it is that it's a normal type. Should have been a type ??? since we know that shit exists in game files.
>>
>>29046155
Hasn't existed in game files since Gen 4.
>>
>>29046155

??? hasn't existed in the data since Gen IV
>>
The name comes from the idea that the Dex is returning an error when trying to classify it. That's why it's the only Pokemon that doesn't use the English in languages like Spanish.
>>
>>29046234
This is headcanon, but it could still be right due to it being the only Pokemon name that was translated in those languages.
We should wait until CoroCoro's reveal, maybe they'll explain the name.
What if it evolves into another mon that also has a ridiculous name? There's definitely a lot we don't know about it. For all we know, it could end up being the next Eevee or just another throwaway legendary
>>
>>29046102
I think it serves as a sort of codename until its true power/identity is revealed or it transforms.
>>
>>29046102
sound like numerals, and would be the "opposide" of type zero then
>>
>>29046102
Its the starters combined into one.

Proof popmaid isnt real due to the fins.
>>
>>29046102
Will we ever see 3DS emus that run properly? Or will the interest die out because Nintendo is dying?
>>
>>29046102
I dunno, it doesn't really roll off the tongue very well.
How about Chimerull? A bit more obvious and unoriginal mash of words, but it sounds better.
>>
>>29046102
Type: Null
>>
Come up with a new name for Mew Two while you're at it.
>>
>>29046367
That's a rather off-tpic shitpost, friendo. You should make a thread out of it. It'd get you more (you)s.
>>
>>29046356
yeah, like the proof that your theory is real, denialfag
>>
File: Up inside wake me.jpg (98KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Up inside wake me.jpg
98KB, 1024x1024px
That's the point, it's not just a man-made Pokemon it's a straight up failed mish-mash of a Pokemon

It's a more tragic Mewtwo and Genesect, where they were at least successful in what they were created to be Type Null is a mistake that was swept under the rug.

Everything about it is wrong and unatural, from it's name onward.
>>
File: 1475556532984.jpg (22KB, 340x506px) Image search: [Google]
1475556532984.jpg
22KB, 340x506px
>>29046356
>>
>>29046102
it definitely looks more like a type:null
>>
>>29046421
You are fag
>>
>>29046433
You are a wonderful person, anon
>>
>>29046102
What a shit name.

Thank god you don't work at Game Freak.
>>
>>29046444
I am. Kill alll fags
>>
>>29046433
>>29046444
The trips of love win over the dubs of hate
>>
File: tumblr_oeeqvmGlZp1vcjxr1o1_250.gif (2MB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oeeqvmGlZp1vcjxr1o1_250.gif
2MB, 245x250px
>>29046433
(You)
>>
>>29046102
>I really do not like the name for this Pokémon.

Krabby's name in Japanese is "Crab".
Seel is a seal.
>>
>>29046356
>>29046404
While the "leaks aren't real hur dur" is bullshit, it is possible it could be a mix mash of the starters and Rockruff, warped versions anyway.

The body of Type:Null looks a lot like day form Lycanroc
>>
>>29046545
Nah, why these Pokemon specifically? It's possible they're just generic features of the Pokemon types, rather than of existing Pokemon.
The bug legs should be enough to shut down that claim
>>
>>29046545
Maybe but at the same type it could also be ambiguous Pokemon that will never be revealed like Genesect or an attempt to recreate the island guardians like another anon posted before.
>>
>its a remake of MissingNo.
>>
>>29046592
It makes the most sense from a story perspective anyway, as fire, water, and rock are the core elements of alchemy and those types with grass are the types new players get used to the fastest.

And like I said, they're physically corrupted and warped only superficially resembling what they're supposed to be.
>>
File: unnamed (1).jpg (22KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).jpg
22KB, 640x480px
If you don't like the name, then give it your weird name when you get it in-game.

I personally like it. I can remember that name better than plenty of the other new ones. It's unique and weird, perfect for that pokemon.
>>
>>29046385
MewToo

Makes you think
>>
>>29046304
>headcanon

Ok, but it's also pretty obvious? It's a chimera of other nameless Pokemon parts, probably an Aether research experiment. Of course the dex isn't going to recognize it.
>>
>>29046545
>it is possible
it is possible a lot of things. it's just your personal theory, because WE ALL CAMED TOGETHER
>>
>>29046102
> I really do not like the name for this Pokémon.
Well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
>>
>>29046859
The person who created it wasn't even keen on the name

If you're picking up what I'm putting down
>>
>>29046121
This.

I like the name. It's refreshing.

And OP, "Nulmeraus" is even more terrible.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.