[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discuss Pawniard.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 250px-624Pawniard.png (40KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-624Pawniard.png
40KB, 250x250px
Discuss Pawniard.
>>
Totally not required. And its evolution sucks
>>
File: pawny.jpg (69KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
pawny.jpg
69KB, 480x360px
>>29045530
You take that back.
>>
>>29045521
I need a nickname for one
>>
>>29045550
chubby
>>
It evolves too late to be really useful, or at least that was my experience in BW/2.
>>
>>29045550
EdGeMastaH_1999
>>
>>29045530
>Totally not required.
Guess what? Not all pokemon has to cater to your personal taste.
The true intent is that between the huge diversity you will find the ones that you like or care about. However this doesn't makes all the rest unnecessary.
>>
>>29045550
I named my shiny one Muramasa. Though I suppose Durandal works just as well
>>
>>29045550
Captain Marvelous
>>
Pawniard itself is actually so good in competitive it rules the LC tier and is A rank in the tier above.

Bisharp is OU to.

Pretty "cool" design to. Pawniard is cute and Bisharp is literally edgy so it borders on comical. Luckily, it reminds some of those of sentai rangers so it gets away with it.
>>
>>29045615
Replying to myself here. I realize I have poor nicknaming skills, but I only nickname mons for my own enjoyment. The opinion of others is null
>>
>>29045550
Knife2MeetU
>>
>>29045550
dog
>>
I really hate how their entire shtick is following Bisharp. You dont even get to know anything about Pawniard itself.

What does a Pawniard do when its not riding Bisharps dick?
>>
>>29045698
think about riding Bisharp's dick
>>
>>29045521
This little shit is cancer in LC. Not even mini Talonflane is that cancerous. It and Abra need to get banned.
>>
>>29045752
Hit it with a Fighting move and it dies
If it's a Fighting mon using it, then Sucker Punch will be resisted
>>
>>29045752
Mienfoo is as omnipresent and as good.
>>
>>29045550
Karpov
Kasparov
Fischer
Magnus
Vladimir
Topalov
Anand
>>
Pretty cute but the torso spikes are a little too much for me. I know it's Dark and all... maybe I'd like it better if it had a slight beetle theme and was Steel/Bug. Or maybe if they took the chess theme further.

Not a fan of Bisharp personally. Even though I usually like humanshape mons, he's just a little too uncomfortable-looking.
>>
>>29045698
Really? Looking at the pokedex entries it seems like the opposite. It describes how they attack opponents and that they maintain their blades by sharpening them. Whereas with Bisharp, all the dex entries are about how the pawns fuck up enemies and then they waltz in and finish them off.
>>
>>29045550
Deathstroke
>>
His evo looks like a fucking megaman character.
>>
>>29045521
Literally edgy
>>
File: can't be friends.png (162KB, 650x883px) Image search: [Google]
can't be friends.png
162KB, 650x883px
>>
>>29045550
Slapchop
>>
>>29046501
how is that a bad thing
>>
>>29045550
2#
>>
Pawniard's evolution level, like many Pokemon in the same game, means it will never be useful in any game beyond Gen V. That's fucking dogshit design.
>>
>>29045550
Oswald of carim
>>
I am a tokufag so I love Pawniard and Bisharp.
I've named my regular one Tendou and shiny Kagami
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.