[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fossil Mons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Amaura.png (616KB, 1280x1280px)
Amaura.png
616KB, 1280x1280px
Does anyone reckon we might finally get a glimpse of the new fossil pokémon for Alola, as it is a bit odd we haven't seen them yet. If so, what do you reckon they might be based on and also typings:
-Rock/Ground Triceratops maybe
-Rock/Electric or some unused type as that's what gf seem to be doing in Alola so far
>>
I personally want a Rock/Electric sabertooth tiger fossil mon since Luchalitten sadly exists.
Why electric? Tend to be fast Pokemon in general, and sabertooths strike me as speedy, powerful creatures.
>>
File: 250px-243Raikou.png (58KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-243Raikou.png
58KB, 250x250px
>>29044249
Sure you don't want to reconsider, anon?
>>
ib4 we get another rock/water fossilmon
>>
>>29044762
According to the fanbase that's a dog.
>>
>>29041355
Aerodactyl is in game and in wild.

Might be a gen with no new ones.
>>
>>29044249
I was thinking a rock/electric velociraptor with strong jaw
>>
>>29044786
I personally subscribe to the theory that they're the three beasts that Dante encounters at the beginning of inferno.

The lion = Entei
The tiger = Raikou
The she-wolf = Suicune
>>
>>29044762
Best legendary. Unnfff.

>>29044786
The Pokémon fanbase is one of the most insufferable I have ever seen. So many people are just simply factually wrong about so much shit in Pokémon, and will never change.
>>
>>29044833
That's sure as shit a huge leap that is probably just a coincidence, but at least you got the animal origins correct.
>>
>>29044833
>>29044864

Sorry, the three are a "lonza" (leopard) covered in a "spotted pelt", a "leone" (lion) with his "head held high" and a "lupa" (wolf in the feminine) that's "all hide and bones".
>>
>>29044786
The fanbase are also a bunch of retards.
I think it would be cool to get a ice/rock white sabertooth and maybe a grass/rock giant sloth for mamal fossils
>how original
I know, shut up
>>
>>29041355
>Rock/Ground Triceratops maybe
No.
Rock/Grass Mosaiceratops.
Little qt tree lizardbird.
>>
>>29044802
How about Rock/Fighting with a moveset full of kicking moves?
>>
>>29041447
I'm scared they'll just cop out of making new fossils and just do this.

>dark/bug kabutops
>pure water omanyte
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.