[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CoroCoro Leak Discussion Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0585.jpg (134KB, 769x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0585.jpg
134KB, 769x1024px
Here's what we know what we will see in CoroCoro this week:
*Type:Null stuff (maybe a new form, broken mask form maybe?)
*UB-01's codename
*More Pokémon

What do you guys think might be in CoroCoro this week?
>>
Second stage of starters and Type Null. Not much more.
>>
Other Tapus

Solgaleo and Lunala's actual role in the games
>>
i don't think type:null is going to lose it's mask

cubone has had it's mask on for 20 years. i don't think gamefreak designed type:null with the idea of revealing it's true nature. just like how they never intended to reveal the original dragon in gen5 or the pokemon who died in the burnt tower.

they aren't going to show diglet's feet. i doubt they are going to show type:null's face.
>>
>>29040916
18 forms for it.
>>
>>29040999
>i don't think gamefreak designed type:null with the idea of revealing it's true nature
isn't that the point of this month's corocoro though? i swear that was the exact wording, maybe i read it wrong.
>>
Starter mid-evos alternative forms (I know this is not going to happen, but one can dream, right?)
>>
>>29041419
It is. 18 z form for it.
>>
>>29040999
They pretty much confirmed its losing its mask. It was created by humans to be able to stand up to legendaries but it was too strong so they gave it the mask. If they don't take off the mask then it loses its point to the story.

Also considering its the main focus of this months corocoro it has to be something like that for it to be meaningful and if it was just another pokemon we already know all we need to know about it without it being the main focus of this months corocoro
>>
>>29041419
I think they just said they'd show its true power, but they never mentioned its face.
>>
>>29040916
They never said anything about revealing UB-01's codename, did they? Pretty sure all they said was that we don't know it yet.
>>
>>29041547
Joking aside I could see that being the big secret.
>>29041607
Ahh gotcha.
>>
>>29041701
But I mean, revealing its true power probably does also mean revealing its face, since the mask is supposed to be a limiter.
>>
>>29041747
18 forms with it's mask off glowing in the type you chose.

They're gonna pad the game so many forms like the last generation.
>>
I think that some leaks mentioned a Pokémon that could adapt its second type or something like that. If this is true, it most likely is Type: Null
>>
>>29041638
No, it's true. They did say they were gonna reveal it Anon.
>>
>>29042005
The only thing like that I can remember is the cat whose type is inherited from the father when breeding, or whatever it was. Doesn't really sound like Type: Null, I kinda doubt it can even breed in the first place. Unless you're talking about some other leak.
>>
>>29040916
Calling it now. UB codename will be 'Test Subject# 317717'
>>
>>29042070
I think that was that leak, I must have remembered it wrong
>>
>>29042089
By "codename" they mean like how the UB-02s are Beauty and Absorption. I'm guessing 01 will probably be Flower or something.
>>
>>29042038
You sure? Because I can't find any source that agrees with you.
>>
>>29042212
Oh really? I could've sworn CoroCoro said something like that. Whatever then.
>>
>>29042005
That's probably Marshadow

Nulls gimmick for a power up is probably losing it's mask which acts like weighted clothing. Maybe it activates at 1/2 HP, which would make the battle armor ability useful so he doesn't get OHKO by crits
>>
>>29042244
I think that this was just some guys speculating, but CoroCoro only talked about something concerning Type: Null
>>
>>29041787
Youre right. Everybody else is wrong.
>>
>>29042089
Could this be a Rave Master reference I see?
>>
>>29042338
Wouldn't it need to be 31773?
>>
What about fossil mons?
>>
>>29042406
Nah, just meant that it would be a similar scenario to which Elie got her name, The post just caught my eye cause i had been thinking about rereading Rave Master recently.
>>
>>29042338
Considering the specific letters used for her name, I wouldnt expect anything else for it.
>>
>>29042499
Ah, did you see the crossover with Fairy Tail?
>>
>>29042440
None this year.
>>
Type:Null's Z-move is to crash this plane... WITH NO SURVIVORS
>>
It's safe to assume we will probably get more new Pokemon, but we don't know for a fact that we will.
>>
There are only 65 pokemon in the game, we won't be seeing any more
>>
What even is Corp coro? Is it like official Pokemon stuff or is it some kind of magazine? Where do they get their leaks?
>>
>>29043354
That would be a huge disappointment
>>
>>29040916
>UB-01's name
No, that's a secret they're keeping for the games release.

If we got anything on Ultra Beasts it'll be UB-03
>>
>>29040999
Except with Cubone its mask doesn't make it weaker in any way, and never gets its removal talked about, where as Type: Null does. Stop with this shit, it's nothing comparable to cubone
>>
>>29043373
It's a Japanese kids magazine, so naturally it has news on Pokémon games. It doesn't have "leaks", people get the issues early and leak them, thus "leaked info".
>>
I hope the CoroCoro will have leak when I wake up in 10 hours
>>
Dolphin Pokémon and more Alolan forms lets go!
>>
>>29041607
>I think they just said they'd show its true power, but they never mentioned its face.

"The mask fitted to Type: Null’s head is a piece of equipment designed to control its latent powers. It’s extremely heavy, so it also serves to hinder Type: Null’s agility."

That's exactly what it means, also we know Gladion has a Z-ring now so it probably involves that.
>>
>>29040916
we need alolan sableye
>circa experiment 626
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.