[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only 3 of these are canon to the games... How did Ash make it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20161010_113659.jpg (145KB, 538x530px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161010_113659.jpg
145KB, 538x530px
Only 3 of these are canon to the games... How did Ash make it?
>>
>>29040433
By being second place to Alain
>>
>>29040433
Remaked red and ash are canon. Helps to have different names and different moms.

I guess blue and gary exist too.

Most of the different mangas are in their own universes. While the old gen 1 and 2 exist their own.

Pokemon origins and generations are their own universes too.
>>
The Ash we know will never be relevant to the games
At the very most, they will introduce a new game character named and highly inspired by Ash
but it's not the same character, just a different version of him
>>
>>29040433
I prefere PokeSpe Red and Remake Red
>>
Ash existing in the game canon is no different than Brock, Misty, Dawn or Celmont existing in them. Just because they're there doesn't mean that they're 100% copies of the anime counterparts. Him existing doesn't mean Gary, Tracy or any other anime only characters exist. The only thing for sure is both the anime and games have a trainer named Ash who had a battle bond Greninja.
>>
>>29040433
>no redgy
the fuck
>>
>>29045643
>Pixiv Red
>Not edgy
>>
>>29040433
>Not the Red with crazy Clefairy

Fucking Japan
>>
>people acting like elements from the anime being added to game canon is new
>yellow
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.