[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

D-. . . Did I fix them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: J2zSwsC[1].png (427KB, 1486x1364px) Image search: [Google]
J2zSwsC[1].png
427KB, 1486x1364px
D-. . . Did I fix them?
>>
They didn't need fixing
Fuck outta here
>>
>>29037766
it needs a distinctive male version. just like what Rosegarde is for example.
>>
>>29037766
yes
>>
>>29037817
Thank you Anon

>>29037786
Fuck you Anon

>>29037815
Anon Anon Anon
>>
>>29037766
Removing the nigger lips is a massive improvement holy shit
>>
>>29037766
just delete them from the game
fixed
>>
>>29037861
Red lipstick is apparently a part of the clothing style it's based on, but also its looks horrible and I don't care. It can still be gothic lolita even without lipstick. Design should have higher priority than influence, I say.
>>
>>29037861
My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do.
... I just fuckin' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its corpus. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.
>>
>>29038108
That copy pasta is more gloomy and brooding than Gothitelle. Impressive.
>>
>>29038108
That game was alright
>>
>>29038060
>Design should have higher priority than influence

this phrase should be nailed to GF HQ
>>
>>29038060
As someone that used to dress in gothic lolita for years, red lipstick is definitely not part of that style. Red lipstick is not even that usual in the style.
>>
>>29038468
Oh

well Fuck that then
>>
>>29037766
>Dark typing
>Not Bug typing
>Lips and Bows should be a gender difference.
>>
>>29038555
>bug
For what fucking purpose
>>29037861
You idiots. Those are just regular lips
>>
Why did you make it a dark type?
>>
>>29038734
The design is based on an evil orphanage nanny.
>>
>>29038710
t. triggered dindu
>>
>>29037766
Funny how Gen5 managed to have both the failed lucario and the failed gardevoir. But idc since Zoroark's pretty good on its own
>>
File: 1458345324582.jpg (20KB, 178x179px) Image search: [Google]
1458345324582.jpg
20KB, 178x179px
>>29037766
>removing Gothitelle's cute lips

>>29038555
>Lips and Bows should be a gender difference.
>this Pokemon needs gender differences because I'm a triggered little baby who can't accept that a monster can look feminine and be male
>>
>>29038734
because muh black = Dark-type.

Should be psychic/fairy but Gothitelle is more space themed so it really should just stay psychic mono

If anything Psychic as a type needs universally buffed
>>
>>29038060
Yes, and the design is better with the lips. You just have shitty aesthetic tastes.
>>
>>29038060
The red lipstick helps the design stand out though. A little splash of color in an otherwise very drab look to keep it Pokemon.
>>
>>29038853
Gothitelle wasn't made to be the new Gardevoir, it's no more prominent than any other Pokemon in the game.
>>
>>29038734
>>29038945

Normally I don't give in to the "if it's black it has to be a Dark type" meme, but in this case it works with them. They learn Dark moves, Gothorita's dex entries are Hypno-esque, Gothitelle can foretell when someone will die, and they're associated with nighttime. They get power from the stars.

I know Dark type is Evil type in moonrunes but that doesn't bother Absol who isn't evil, and Umbreon who isn't even mistaken as evil.

Actually I have a sneaking suspicion the reason Gothitelle isn't a Dark type is supposed to be a joke. Because goth people pretend to be dark and edgy, but aren't actually.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.