[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you expecting in the demo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Alola region.jpg (737KB, 3500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Alola region.jpg
737KB, 3500x1500px
For instance do you think we'll play at the beginning and get to choose our starter etc
>>
>>29037556
>play at the beginning
did you even play XY or ORAS demos? it's going to be a small random section of the map
>>
>>29037583
>XY demo
>>
>>29037556
I doubt it. the screenshot showed a level 37 Ash Greninja fighting a level 36 pikipek

>>29037621
Yes, XY had a demo, it was playable at conventions, mostly.
>>
File: Raffing whores.jpg (139KB, 354x359px) Image search: [Google]
Raffing whores.jpg
139KB, 354x359px
>>29037583
>XY demo
>>
>>29037556
No. I thought that they'd lock you in the first part of the game in ORAS (like you couldn't get the footprint guy to move) but they just did the latias island cutscene.

They'll do the same with sm.
>>
We already know it starts off in a random route with Ash-Greninja in your party, have you not been paying attention?
>>
>>29037621
>>29037641
must be painful for both of you to never leave the house
>>
>>29037621
>>29037641
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBlrJcYzc4Q
But by all means, continue to be retarded.
>>
>>29037621
>>29037641
Retards
>>
Route one, battle with Hau, route 2, maybe quick scene with a UB, and a battle with a "boss" character.

The end.

The only pokemon you get is Ash-Greninja. No new pokemon will be revealed. You cannot choose a starter.
>>
It's probaby gonna be an OR/AS demo scenario. You'll just explore a small island seperate from the main islands. Maybe battle Team Skull a bit.
>>
We will probably get a chance to use a Z-Move and see how really powerful it is
>>
File: 1475986201431.jpg (55KB, 800x754px) Image search: [Google]
1475986201431.jpg
55KB, 800x754px
I hope it's the city
>>
>>29037556
It's gonna be a place disconnected from the rest of the map, I hope you get a starter but it'll probably just be Greninja.
>>
>>29037750
It'll play out like the ORAS demo probably, you pick a starter then you get the others plus Greninja later.
>>
>>29037556
It takes place in Kanto and you team up with ash/red and do some stuff, then he gives you his Greninja at the end.
>>
Yesterday there was a gaming event here in Barcelona (spain) and the demo was playable. I could not go, sadly, but what i heard many normies i know were talking about it and apparently there is some kind of "quest" and you cant leave the place until you complete it. Your objective is pointed in the rotom-dex map. Them being normies did not complete it when they realised it did not play like pokemonGO.
They started out with a greninja, no starters.
>>
>>29037556
one town, 1-2 routes with previously revealed pokemon, one trial captain that takes you through a little scenario with grenijja
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.